1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

my yummy dessert

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by tinkerbellsmum, 7 March 2010 Social URL.

1. tinkerbellsmum

tinkerbellsmum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    healthy eating
    was playing around with a pudding today and this is what i made and it was soooo nice no measurements cause i just tasted it till it was right sorry

meringue nest (3 syns)
    soft cheese (hea)
    lemon juice
    lemon curd (1 syn)

i mixed cheese lemon cinnamon and sweetner in a bowl till i was happy with it its alot of all of them. then i put that in a meringue nest and put in the fridge while i was cooking dinner than add 3/4 tsp of lemon curd to top of cheese and add some chopped bannana that i had spinkled with cinnamon sweetner and lemon then i add a tiny bit more lemon curd just a drizzle and back in fridge till we wanted it it was so yummy.
    i guessing a 4 syns each and hea
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.