Step 1 Sole Source My zombie day by day diary

zombiegirl

An starting this today to give me a mega kick up the bum and a means of staying accountable. My motivation is flagging and I haven't lost this week or last week. I have just under 3 weeks until my holiday and I need to get some more weight off before then. I have lost 5.5 st so far and have less than 2 to go, and I really need to focus. I am pledging to only have my 3 packs per day (4 on got yoga days as agreed with my CDC) and at least 4.5 l of water. That is until i go away and when I get back. I am going to post here whenever I feel weak and hopefully it will keep me going. I apologise in advance for the self indulgent drivel and I don't for one minute expect anyone to read this self indulgent claptrap. If any of you fine ladies or gents to want to wander over and give me some support however I (and my fat bits) will be eternally grateful (not to mention internally grateful, my fatty organs will thank you!)
Day one starts tomorrow. Up 6:15 for hot yoga. I shall start as a mean to go on. Wish me luck'

Good luck Zombie!

Just think how well you have done and focus on that. You can never go back - only forward. By the way, is your hot yoga similar to Bikram yoga? Is it very hard? I am hoping to go down to 3 products a day next week but my consultant knows I do pilates and long walks (6-8 miles) and hasn't said anything about needing 4 products on workout days. Is hot yoga really hardcore cardio?

Hi Dolly! Thanks for the hello.

I am up and ready for hot yoga! It is similar to bikram, the room is heated to the same temperature as a lot of the postures are the same but we don't follow the strict script of Bikram. It is hard, the heat makes your body more flexible but your heart works harder. I have the extra pack after a while of experimentation and we found that it just gives my body those few extra nutrients after the heat. I do hot Pilates too, excellent for the abs!
Have had my mango shake and will have a tetra at about 11am at work. Got to try and get as bikini ready as possible in 3 weeks!

Hi zombie,

You have done so well so far and I'm positive you will reach your goal weight. Good luck and keep us posted on your journey. I hope you enjoyed your heat yoga xx

Well I am done with yoga, hard session this morning but feel good afterwards. Just filled up my 1.5l bottle at work for the first of the day (already had a litre at home/yoga). Determined to lose weight this week. I am getting more flexible and can start to see the beginnings of a six pack. By bum and thighs could still feed a family of cannibals throughout a hard winter though.

Another day another mango shake! Ended up having a few prawns and some lettuce last night instead of my pack. Feel annoyed with myself today. The STS the last 2 weeks has really dented my motivation and I don't know how to get it back. I have just over 2 weeks until my holiday and really wanted to lose a bit before then as it all begins again when I come back.
I must lose this week otherwise I think I am in danger of packing it all in and that though terrifies me.
Have lots of events in October too, will be a real struggle to stay strong during those, although I have done before.

Awwww sorry to hear your feeling like this. keep strong, you can do it. Keep thinking of your goal weight and imagine yourself at that weight. Im only on day 6 of cd but have been dieting since may via rosemary Conley and have lost 3 stone. And I've had my low points and I'm sure I will have many more but I want to be happy and me again and so I think of that image I want to be and what I'm working hard for. You can do. And please don't dwell over a few prawns and lettuce, clear it from your mind. Wish you luck Hun x

Thanks Dwyer! Had a 100% day today and 5l water so on the right track. Had to cancel my yoga session tomorrow morning as I have an early meeting but have rearranged it so that should be OK. Desperate to see a move on the scale.

Feel really fed up. All this hard work and it just goes so slowly. Maybe it's time to move on? See how I get on Monday night. I am a pathetic self pitying numpty arent I? Apologies. Will maintain radio silence until tomorrow

Thursday morning and after sleeping like the dead last night (or the undead, ha!) I feel rough this morning. Got a big scary meeting today, although on the plus side it keeps me from thinking about food. Not been weighed today so not sure if anything is happening, I couldn't bear it if it was still the same. I have been peeing like a donkey so hopefully that is a good sign.

My scary meeting ended up lasting from 9 until 3! In that time I had 4l of water and had to go to the loo countless times. Another 100% day today, last shake downed and ready for a hot bath I think. 3 days till weigh in. Fingers, toes, eyeballs, everything crossed that the scales start to shift.

Another 100% day yesterday and 5l of water with a great yoga session. Today is looking good too, just done a long walk. I really hope the scales move this week.

Well it's Sunday and that means my weigh in is tomorrow night. I am hopefull the scales will have shifted but we will have to wait and see. Even on my best weeks and doing everything 100% right my biggest loss ( outside of the first week) has been 3lb and more usually 2 or 2.5. I am so worried my holiday will set me back so far that I can't recover.

Weigh in last night and finally 2.5 off! I know it is not a lot but thats a pretty good weekly loss for me so I am happy. 2 more weigh ins before my holidays, I am not setting a target loss for that as I don't want to be disappointed! Then my holidays- got to be pretty good so my black tie event dress fits when I get back!!

A tough yoga session tonight but it's all toning! Feeling a bit PMT and unmotivated today, hopefully another loss this week. It really annoys me that I get weighed in of a night, I am always a good 4lb heavier in the evening.

Jumped on the scale this morning and gained 2lb ? but likely to do with my period I suppose. I don't usually have them due to my pill so I don't really know what to expect.
I am hopeful it will come off and more besides before Monday. I am being 100% good so it can only go down? On the plus side, night out at the cinema tonight, no popcorn for me but I am looking forward to it.

Back