Yes love, they are less than half the carbs

Food Item:Onions, spring or scallions, raw
Food Quantity: 1 cup
Carbs: 7.3g
Dietary Fiber: 2.6g
Net Carbs: 4.7g

oops, don't know what happened there.

Thanks Jim :D

LOvely!! We've finally got our raised beds built & planted our first crops in them... doing a massive re-jig in our garden & our veg beds are the first bit finished!!

Just finished the food diary and had a bit of a shock. Carbs are at 20 but the calories are almost 2000 :eek:
will have to have a rethink on tomorrows plan...

LOL My calorie count is way way higher than any of you. :)

Jim as a woman at my weight, what do you reckon I should be aiming for in respect of intake of cals, fat, protein and carbs each day? :confused:

I have no idea on the Calories Caz, but on the fat and carbs I'd say stick to what Atkins recommends, eat mainly unprocessed meats if you can and try and get a 1/4 of that as fats, and get 20 carbs a day of which 2 mugs should be green leafy veggies and 1 Mugs of other green veg.

Am I right in thinking though that 3 cups of green leafy salad doesn't amount to very many carbs or am I measuring wrong?:confused:

3 coffee mugs of chopped green leafy veggies, tightly packed is how I measured it Caz.

I weighed a plateful of green leafy salad which is about all I can eat and it only came to 50g! That, according to the labelling on the packet is 0.1 carbs! Help lol!:wave_cry:

Myplanned meu for today
CALS 1275 CARBS 17 FAT 82 PROTEIN 103
burnt off 100 calories on dog walk this morning, planning another tonight and then wii fit. and NO WINE!!!

I have to have a drink tonight as my friend is coming round - darn it :D

oh no!!! i will be buying wine at shop tonight but really trying not to drink it. its a sad day though its my bf dads funeral today (i cant go - too hard to explain) and i might have to join in a little tipple to send him off :(

Oh jeez Vicky! Hope the funeral goes OK hun. I'd certainly be having a tipple! Why you not going? tell me to butt out if you want :D

I'm sorry to hear that Vicky love.

Caz, are you really anti veggies then love? If so move onto the second order of veggies, that'll give you more healthy carbs, they are post in my thinking of starting atkins stickie.

Back