Myoplex Carb Sense bar

thejesta

So, this is product 2 purchased and sampled by me! Ok, these lovely meal replacement bars are 70g so ideal for a meal replacement and cost about 1.99. I tried chocolate brownie flavour and it was indeed very nice and chocolaty! The texture was very smooth and almost gooey and over all really plesent!
I like these alot more then the sero bars I tried earlier in the week. I would give them overall a 10/10!
They have 251 cals and are REALLY low carb at 1.4! Fantastic!

would you use one of them in place of a shake then or a snack?

Hi Jesta - you're our little tester girl! The bar sounds yummy, where did you buy it from? Take care x

It was one of my many purchased from low carb megastore :) I used it as replacement for the shake at lunch time and it was really filling, especially coz i had it with a big glass of water! :) It was yummy - i'd say better then the sero bar (and a little bit bigger) and DEFINATLY BETTER then th CS bar which is what spurrerd me on to try different brands!

Okay, just a thought here, but on the monstersuppliments website it states that these are actual 23g of carbs. There is some confusion as some people think that they are 2g, the manufacturers are discounting the 20g as 'other carbs'. I'm going to email them for extra clarity.

Total Carbohydrate23g of which Sugar1.4g of which Polyols22g
This is what I found. On one site it says count the carbs as 23g but on another it says 1.4g!!??

Polyols are not net impact carbs, thus will not be counted on a low carb diet, all u need to look at is the NET carb content and in this case it is 1.4g, hope that clears it up :)

Back