MyPartyIz- CD Diary - HELP! BBQ

Well done Zoe. We can see you have the same determination as your Mum. I am sure next weeks weigh in will be good too.

Day 9

Today I woke up a lot earlier than I would have liked to, and instead of doing what I would usually do (come and sit on the computor or watch TV), I decided to treat my mum. I used to do this by making her food ready for her when she got home, but as we are both on this diet, obviously not a choice any longer lol. So I wrote a list on what needs to be done around the house. I spent seven hours cleaning and tidying! Plus I hadn't even read the replies on here (thanks!) lol.

By the time I had finished - which turned out to be just as she was opening the door - our kitchen was absolutely sparking. I washed down every cupboard and handle, degreased the cupboards and tiles around the hob, hoovered, polished, unloaded and reloaded the dishwasher, wiped down the doors and skirting, made the cat - flap see- through again, re-arranged the fridge so all the food was out of sight and all you could see was appleade and perfectly clear and moved my george foreman so it makes my kitchen look a lot bigger now! :D :D :D

When she walked in she was so chuffed it made it all worth while.

I just didn't think it was fair of me to let her go to two jobs because I can't get one 'til after my holiday, and come home and have to tidy up when I've been there all day doing nothing.

I'm jus experementing with my packs and mouses. I was having a mint choc mouse the other day and decided to find out what it would be like to have a neopolitan mouse, with choc, vanilla, strawberry layers. I'm in the process of makin one now, the choc is already set, just made the vanilla and its setting now, then i'll make the strawberry, wait for it to set then MUNCH!! lol.

Has antone else tried thus already on here? Am I setting myself up for dissapointment? lol

xxxx

WELL DONE and congrats on the weight loss, fantastic.

You are definitely not setting yourself up for disappointment with the mousses as they are lovely, I used to make them when I was on the 790 as a pudding, I would split the packs into three and make three mousses up, I would have two of them over two days and my kids would share the third coz they liked them to.

Take care and well done again.!

Hiya Zoe

Will you ask Jennie if you can come & live me with LOL, cos my kitchen would welcome you with open arms.

What a lovely girl you are - like mother like daughter :)

Take care, have a good day, hope you enjoyed your mousses. I used to make a black forest one, with choc & Forest fruits but mixed together rather than layered, that was yummy.

lol :D Well what can I say! ha ha.

Thanks for your support, it really makes things a lot easier. :)

I'm off 2 wake sleeping beauty (OH)

Speak to you all soon!

xxxxxxx

Day 11 -

Just a general note really to say how I'm getting on.

Had a real weak patch yesterday but my boyfriend talked me through it and mademe feel much better. Then I wrote that list of 50 reasons to do it and thought, if this made me feel so much better maybe it can do the same for others.

But today has been really good. Did a bit of sunbathing earlier with my boyfriend and that got us talking about our holiday to lanzarote and now I'm even more excited about it then I was!!!

Did like 2 hours of exercise yesterday and it felt great! Didn't really push myself too hard because still fairly new to the diet, but even so, it felt pretty good. Glad I get to do them again.

Going to a party 2moro at the local football club. A firend from school is having it so it'll be strange seeing people from school again! lol.

And this is the part where i need advice... I've been invited to a massive BBQ with almost all my friends on sunday, but I don't know if i can take the smell of BBQ's just yet. What shall I do?

xxxxxx

Back