Mystic_miss has arrived!

Hi everyone! I've just started the Paul Mckenna "I can make you thin" Thing and I'm desperate for it to work because I am so fed up of constant dieting. so I thought a good way to stay focused would be to join a support forum (I spend most of my life online anyway!)

What should I say here? Erm... I'm 23 and weigh 14st 2lbs. I want to lose 2st for my birthday on July 23rd as I'm having a massive Disney themed party (Yes, it's childish, no, I don't care!) My problem in the past has been staying motivated, I'm one of those people who sees a cake and won't stop thinking about it till I've eaten it, so support to stay on track is what I need lol!

I work in a pre-school and after school club, which I love (well, I love the kids, the staff can be a bit of a pain) and I own a cat called Cleo, and two black labradors. I'm engaged but still live with Mum and Dad while we're saving for a house.

I guess I'm now verging on tmi, so I'll shut up for a bit! Looking forward to posting lots xx

Hello Mystic Miss!
I have often wondered if the Paul McKenna way of losing works or not so look forward to your regular updates! It has always been a problem for me too keeping a diet going for more than 10 weeks has proved to be impossible! I am trying the 'be yu' diet this time which is total meal replacement, quite a scary thought at first but not quite as bad as I thought it would be and the bonus is you see results fast, the down side is I've known plenty people who have lost loads of weight on a similar diet programme but then quickly piled it on again!
In saying that I always regain any weight lost really quickly too! I am hoping to get a proper grip of my over eating this time though!
Good luck and looking forward to your posts xx

I want to lose 2st for my birthday on July 23rd as I'm having a massive Disney themed party (Yes, it's childish, no, I don't care!)

That's the same day as my boyfriends birthday & if he can have a "jelly & ice-cream" birthday at 41 (3 years ago) you can do anything you want. Childish - no, childlike - hell yeah I'm all for it!! :D

Well I am 37 going on 5 ;)

As for motivation, I guess that I'll not be much help after about 6 weeks.....as you've already seen on my introduction, but I will try!

Nikki
x

How is every one doing this week? I'm still on the straight and narrow but its definately 1 day at a time as I am really craving real food!!!

Back