Myth or method?

I can touch for the jeans! I had a tunic jumper on and my jeans were wet, weighed with jeans and jumper then its jumper was 3lbs lighted, gave everybody a giggle x

i hold my breath sometimes and stand rigid on the scales - is this wrong? hehe!

I will breath out this week and be a stone lighter i am sure!!!

xx

if i breath out and put my weight on my left leg i weigh lighter than if i breath out and put my weight on my right, must of put weight on my left tonight as i lost a pound. appart from the 5 i loose every week as i walk through the door lol

When i did my nursing training I worked on a ward with anorexics. They used to hide bags of money in their knickers before weigh in. Now I'm thinking if i go to my first restart weigh in this week and secreted several bags of weights throughout my entire body and wore my heaviest clothes, then each week I could "shed " a couple of pounds and my true weight and i would get slimmer of the week each week and never have to buy mouldy fruit again XXX lol

Thanks ladies that was fantastic I should have been in bed an hour ago but I had to keep reading. PMSL and will be smiling for dayz
x

I have been laughing out loud reading this thread. Thanks everyone !!!

Gail x

LOL great !!
Our consultant was on hols so a new one took class for a few weeks and she was telling us that at one of her groups a girl came in and took her jeans of to get weighed she said she near died and had to run over and hold a coat in front of her and didnt know where to look lol
and was praying that no men came into class that night

When having a laugh and a joke a couple of weeks ago about weighing rituals, my C confided in ( 3 of us who help to set up) us that when she was a member she never wore any knickers to weigh in. I creased laughing cos we used to be members at the same group a few years ago. So now if i need a bit of inspiration i imagine her sitting in group knickerless trying to cheat the scales. LOL

The week I got to target, I was really determined I would do it as I maintained the week before.

I stood in the kitchen with lots of clothes and weighed each of them. Ended up wearing the lightest pants, socks, shirt and trousers I had!
The difference was at least 1/2lb, so I think I was justified ;)

Weighed in that night with the 2lb loss I needed and reached target!

The week I got to target, I was really determined I would do it as I maintained the week before.

I stood in the kitchen with lots of clothes and weighed each of them. Ended up wearing the lightest pants, socks, shirt and trousers I had!
The difference was at least 1/2lb, so I think I was justified ;)

Weighed in that night with the 2lb loss I needed and reached target!

I am pondering how I could lose half a pound too as I am a nudie weigher:scale: Shave my legs, blow my nose, cut my toenails....

So tips from this thread for a normal weigh in week for a good weight:

Wear light clothing
Don't shower before you go
Use a hot waterbottle on your belly
Wee and poop if you can before weigh in
Eat nothing after lunch

If you are DESPERATE for a good weigh in:

As above and also:

Wear a flasher mac and underwear only - weigh without the mac

Use laxatives the night before and only liquid foods on the day and nothing after lunch - poo 3 times before weigh in
Blow your nose
Cut your toe nails

If you are REALLY desperate:

All of the above with the following adjustments:

Eat nothing for 2 days before weigh in

Wear a flasher mac and peep toe bra with a crotchless thong - remove the mac for weigh in

Shave head

You need a fireman for this last one...

Stand in front of a full length mirror and have the fireman place a flame thrower at the base of the mirror. Remove your crotchless thong or an accident may ensue.

Stand sideways to the mirror and go into a sumo squat. Lift up the leg nearest to the mirror tilting your whole body away from the mirror, making a kind of horse shoe shape - sort of like a hippo opening its mouth.

Ask the fireman to blast the flamethrower. Dust off the front and rear pube ash and you are ready to rock and roll!:D

So tips from this thread for a normal weigh in week for a good weight:

Wear light clothing
Don't shower before you go
Use a hot waterbottle on your belly
Wee and poop if you can before weigh in
Eat nothing after lunch

If you are DESPERATE for a good weigh in:

As above and also:

Wear a flasher mac and underwear only - weigh without the mac

Use laxatives the night before and only liquid foods on the day and nothing after lunch - poo 3 times before weigh in
Blow your nose
Cut your toe nails

If you are REALLY desperate:

All of the above with the following adjustments:

Eat nothing for 2 days before weigh in

Wear a flasher mac and peep toe bra with a crotchless thong - remove the mac for weigh in

Shave head

You need a fireman for this last one...

Stand in front of a full length mirror and have the fireman place a flame thrower at the base of the mirror. Remove your crotchless thong or an accident may ensue.

Stand sideways to the mirror and go into a sumo squat. Lift up the leg nearest to the mirror tilting your whole body away from the mirror, making a kind of horse shoe shape - sort of like a hippo opening its mouth.

Ask the fireman to blast the flamethrower. Dust off the front and rear pube ash and you are ready to rock and roll!:D

You forgot the nasal hair plucking!!

lmao just caught up with all the posts loving the fireman flame thrower idea oh and if i lean back on my mums scales im half a stone lighter although i dont think this will work on the slimming world scales lmao plus its rather dangerous if weighing in naked :D

Back