MzP Brand New Me 2015 diary

Mzp

Hi

so I started the CWP 3 days ago. I had previously done it 3 years ago and successfully lost 3 stones. I got complacent once I lost the weight and slowly out everything back on plus some.

I am now joining the bandwagon of new year dieters but this time it is different. I feel so uncomfortable in my body, my knees hurt, my back, my thighs rub together at the top and I tend to rotate a small number of clothes because the rest of my wardrobe doesn't fit.
People look at me and say I am not too overweight, but I know where I came from and how bad I feel right now. I need to make this change for myself. I know what I need to do and I just hope I have the will power to keep it up and get to where I am going.
This diary is mainly for me to mark my progress and log my thoughts. I am such a private person that this kind of thing is a little alien for me, but part of this brand new me is breaking old habits and coming out of the shell that I have created for myself.

Will post again later as it is time to get outta bed and get myself ready to start the day.

what a difference 4 years makes!!
It's me again. I was looking for my post. Funny how I wrote it with such vigour about a fresh start and then didn't post again until now.
Well a lot happened since then. I moved to a different country for work where CWP initially wasnt available. It is however now available. I have also had 2 kids in close succession and put on a ton of weight.
I am now 91Kg, got high blood pressure, rolls in places that I didn't think were possible and generally do not feel healthy at all.
I have a wedding in Italy to go to in May so I am super motivated to lose weight so that I can look my best for the wedding.
I re-started this week on SS and so far it has been a little bit of a struggle. I feel hungry and the water is struggle. I am constantly in the loo which is not great having a 2 small kids to look after but I am determined. And so my journey begins......again.

Good luck mzp, I restarted yesterday after a 1.5 year break. Right back to where I started... you can do this 💪🏻

Reactions: Mzp
Back