N00BIE needs help...

CocoaFiend

Hey everyone... I'm pretty new to this. I did SW over a year ago now and managed to do really well on it, but then life got in the way and obviously the diet went out the window... I want to get back to it as it has been the only way I have ever managed to loose weight without feeling crappy and lethargic...
Anyways... I was just wondering if anyone had any recipes for lunches tyo take to work. We have a fridge and a microwave there to reheat anything, but I'm a bit stuck for ideas that aren't sandwhiches or salads :confused:

You can do pretty much anything with a fridge & microwave. I work shifts so for todays tea at work I am have slowcooked stew & some green beans. I cover the beans with some water & leave a lid on them losely & microwave for a few mins. Lats night I have spag bol. Non reheating stuff can be couscous or anything like cold rice, bulgar wheat, pasta etc. You can also do soups etc

Hope that helps & welcome to the board

x

Thanks :) I think i'll give making a stew a go... I love stews... why didn't I think of that? lol

I make loads & freeze stuff. When I have run out of tubs I start on the freezer. Lasagne is a good one too or chilli infact anything that can be reheated!

microwaved jacket spud & baked beans.

Scrambled egg, bacon (put between two sheets of kitchen roll & cook for a couple of minutes), mushrooms, tinned tomatoes.

Pasta n Sauce

Back