Naked Bean - Syns in Blueberry Muffin

becks201003

I will achieve 10 stone!!
Hi All.

I was really bad on Saturday and went for coffee with the hubby. He had a slice of cake and I just caved in!

The guy behind the counter had me in stitches. He offered me lots of cakes and I just could not resist. I said NO I'm on a DIET!! Well lifestyle plan and I do not need cake. He said but we do have Carrot cake so thats a vegetable cake and we also have blueberry muffins so thats a fruity cake. He then said well surely fruit and vegetable cakes are sugar & fat free. My god I was laughing and caved into the blueberry muffin.

Its tasted so good as it passed my lips. If I could change things I wouldn't it was so good!! Any ideas how many syns I blew??

hey you've done so well - one really wont hurt - hope you keep on the straight and narrow from now though.

Glad you SO enjoyed it too.

Gilly x

hey you've done so well - one really wont hurt - hope you keep on the straight and narrow from now though.

Glad you SO enjoyed it too.

Gilly x

Oh it was so good!! I have weigh in tomorrow so I will have to be a good girl. I did feel bad but at the same time felt like paradise for those few minutes. How ridiculous does that sound. LOL

Back