Name & Praise - Bangalore Express (London - Waterloo)

StaceyUK

Gold Member
We went here last night and it was fantastic!! They even had a low fat curry option: "Chicken breast, flaky white fish or vegetables in our oil free medium hot curry with chunky cucumber & low fat yogurt dressing and brown basmati rice"

I had the fish one and it was gorgeous! And only £8!

Sadly there is only one of them and it's in Waterloo but if you're ever in the area, I can highly recommend it!

http://bangaloreexpress.co.uk/menu.aspx

I'm buying train tickets as we type :8855:
Sounds gorgeous.

Sounds wonderful!!!!!!!

I wish there were more places like that throughout the country, I think there is a gap in the market, fat free curries and brown rice mmmmmm.....

That would be good. But I bet none of us has ever asked restaurant staff if they could make a low fat one (I know I haven't). I bet it would be popular.

That sounds great, i wish there were other places which have a healthy option like that. Also whilst on the subject i wish places done some healthy low fat options for things like jacket potatoes, like low fat cottage cheese and pastas made without oil or creamy sauce, i'm sure they would sell well .

I work at waterloo and have been here, would have to agree they do wonderful food and service is great!!
Stacey is right about chooing and great value for money!

why cant more places cater for people trying to be healthy but still want nice food out its not fair!!!!

They should open a slimming world restaurant for slimmers and healthy eaters everywhere.

Ages and ages ago my consultant told me that SW were going to start doing ready meals and they were trialling them somewhere (can't remember where though!) That's the last I heard of it!

Back