Names

scoobysue

Silver Member
Hello everyone, was just wondering how /where we all get our forum names from . Mine is from my car... A subaru! Which names are the weirdest

Hi Scoobysue,
Mines is a nickname from the Primary school, part of witch is my surname.

Mine is just because I like the word diversity and I think it describes us human beings perfectly; we're all different. :)

Mine is my old dogs name, she was a german shepard .. still miss her :)

I really hate making up online names and this literally popped into my head as I was registering. I quite like it though - might use it more in future. I do kind of wish I had something based on my real name though! Might rename my diary or something so I can feel a bit more me!

Mine is fairly boring, and goes back to when I was setting up my email address. I am fairly unimaginitive at times, and happened to be listening to a CD of Ravel's Bolero at the time...so Bolero it was. The number come just from the fact that bolero was already taken on Hotmail, and that's what it suggested...and it's stuck ever since. :p

Using the same name I have on other forums- came from my old job, designing and making alcoholic drinks, so liquineer seemed appropiate.

Mine's an element of the periodic table. I was stuck trying to find an online name for ages and decided to look at the periodic table for some quirky names.

Mine's a bit dull.
E.L.F are my initials, so at school I was nicknamed Elfy.
And 1807 is my birthday (not the year I was born thank you before anyone suggests it :giggle:)

And it's just the username I use everywhere online.
I'd get far too confused if I changed it all the time

My name is Serena and I'm from the UK, how dull is that! As elfy said I always use the same user name or else I would also get far too confused!x

Mine is a nickname I had from school my name is Gillian and in a book written by Terry Deary it has a character called Gillian Giles as I was the only Gillian in the school it stuck.

The 86 bit is my old ice hockey jersey number and my year of birth

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back