Nameste : )

Clara1

So I tried to measure my waist circumference the other day and couldn't find a tape measure long enough, I had to use one of those industrial measuring tapes to read that my waist size is 108cm:eek:! And that means that there is bad fat surrounding or in my organs ( i think?)..

Hello to all Minimins, im an Australian gal age 32 who has finally decided to ACTUALLY loose weight:angel09:! After about 2 years of thinking about it and trying half hearted attempts- I feel I am ready for the tough road ahead and feel fully committed to literally working my butt off emotionally and physically to get to my goal weight.

It's spring at the moment and the jumpers are flying off people everywhere I look- but for me, the last 4 or 5 years or so I have had a 't shirt phobia' and worn the same old arm covering zip sweaters over my tees- even in weather that has been over 35 degrees C. There is only one t shirt I have that I feel okay with wearing without my sweater - and that is what my summers have been like:wave_cry:

I weight 89kg and am not very tall- I am aiming to go down to a weight in the '60s' next year- but I have goals for the nearer future to keep me on my toes.

Look forward to reading some inspirational stories and struggles on this forum :D

Don't you just hate it when spring comes around and what fitted last year, is a bit snug this year? I've had a lot of support just reading other posts and realizing that I am not alone. I'm very new here too and I've set a goal of 20lbs off by Christmas. Not sure if I'll do it, but we can only try can't we?

Back