Nandos...

Naturally_Stush

Hi everyone, sorry to talk about food, but as I said yesterday I'm really Ill have a fever and I can't stand the shakes I had only one and a half yesterday and so far today...one.
Me and my partner were thinking of what is the best place I could get something to eat from, I thought Nandos (I could have chicken and a salad right). I tend to do ss/SS+ when I need to. I just need to bring my energy levels back up.
Now is this a bad idea? Because I really cannot have another shake.

Hun my CDC always says if your ill your ill if you think that would make u feel better just have some chicken and salad!! Your health is more important! Just dont have a big choc sundae after ha ha ha xxxxxxxxx

HA HA HA HA I was looking at them this morning as my bus stop is outside Maccy D's EVIL!!!! ha ha ha the new summer menu looks lush ha ha ha ha xxx

hi tina
when ive needed to eat i did have a nandos and stayed in ketosis so i think as long as u pick the right things ull be fine!
enjoy!!(im so jealous btw!!)
xxx

Hope you enjoyed your nandos! I had one last week when i was poorly and it didn't do too much damage - had quater chicken and green salad. Yum!

Back