NANDOS

jade-h

i've looked in the food directory at the syns for food from nandos

im going there on the weekend so i want to make it as 'slimming world' as possible
the lowest syn values are:
corn on the cob (free on green)
salad without dressing (free on both)
spicy rice (1 syn on green, otherwise 9 syns on red per serving)
peri peri flame grilled chicken leg (2 syns on red, im guessing it may be free once the skin is off?)

so i was thinking it would be best to do an extra easy day??? so i can have rice with the chicken, but have superfree foods with it (the salad, corn on the cob)

will this be okay
x

Wow! I'm well chuffed about the Spicy Rice only being 1syn on green! :D

wish i know how much the veggie burgers are.. :( lol!!

Nando's bean burger is 22 syns, the veggie burger is 24 syns.

I would also go EE at Nando's - I usually have a large salad with 1/4 chicken, but keep the skin on, that's where all the lovely marinade is, totally worth the 2 syns :D They let you add your own dressing on the salad too which is good, and the corn comes with the butter on the side :D

You will have a huge meal if you have all that with the rice as well yum yum!

enjoy !

why is the chicken breast 6 syns why wouldnt it be free... surely piri piri cant be 6 syns

it must be - just seems a little high - 6 syns ouch! LOL

i'd have to have a flexible day cos I just adore their garlic bread and always have the chicken breast in a bun - oooh I want a nandos now!!

They are also very 'happy' with the oil while they are cooking - If you watch them for a while you notice just how much they add ...

That's a good tip - I have never even noticed a cous cous salad before - I shall study the menu better next time lol!

I can also vouch for the couscous salad - it's lovely. I spent 50 or so of my syns at Nando's a couple of weeks back, I had houmous, a double chicken breast burger, corn on the cob and rice, it was a proper feast and all gorgeous - I also lost 2.5 pounds at weigh in! :)

Back