Nannydi -diet gone to pot and waiting for news from mum x

they were bloomin lovely!

they were tiny tiny little bags
but had a few of em lol
xxxx

ommmmmmmmm - naughty nanny! Did you have an spare syns for them? x

think i might have gone over em today lol but i don't usually use em all anyway so it won't do me any harm lol
i being a rebel!!
back to good girl tomorrow though
x

TUT - I HAD CHOC FUDGE CAKE -
:eek:x

would rather have had the cake lol

little boy weighin in at 8lb 1oz
calling him Nathan
he up in leeds though so doubt we'll see him till next year
x

driving gone to pot lol
keep hitting damned kerb on reversing!

Congrats on your grandson. xx

A good tip I learnt when training to be a ADI is to print off the test route, then when you pratice you can pratice on that route and become more comfortable. Once you become familiar and confident on the manoeuvres on the test route you will find that you can then do them anywhere.

Bear in mind though that there will probably about 2 or 3 test routes.

Good Luck xx

nice thought lol but in taunton there are 20 possible routes!

and test is soon lol

x

oooooooooh i am soooooo very fed up
had test this afternoon, test route wasn't too bad but all the obstacles in my way were horrendous!
three different ambulances with sirens screaming didn't panic then was calm and moved over, then the biggest lorry i have ever seen trying to reverse into a petrol station thats shut down, the worse traffic jams i've ever seen and the kamikaze pedestrians!
i stalled the f*in car twice panicked and tried to move away in wrong gear twice and then she reckoned i didn't check my blind spot

didn't get upset till i got home, and then i shut myself in bedroom out of the way, rang my mum up in tears and she said she couldn't talk as she was putting her tea out!!!!!!!!

so that started me off again and then hubby came home, as much as i love him he can be an arse he sat downstairs and didn't bother to come up and when i eventually came downstairs he said he was leaving me to sulk !!!!!! FFS! and then told me to forget about it and move on!

no tests available till february
so am well peed off

Aww hun, you must be mad, I know nothing I can say will make it better for you... but big hugs anyway xxx

Aww poor you! I think even the most experienced of drivers would have stalled in your situation. I passed my test 5 yrs ago and I still stall the car occassionally and not only were you nervous, but you had as*hole pedestrians in your way.

Hubbys are useless with emotions like that. I could be really upset and hubby wouldnt have a clue. You may get a cancellation so keep trying and never give up.

aw poor you, its 8 years since i passed my test and i can still remember how nervous i was, so i really feel for ya. good luck for next time hun - you'll do it xxx

awww huni.... ((())) youu will get there u know you will....

I passed 3 yrs ago next mth n omg i pooped myself that day :(

chin up
xxxx

i totally totally totally gutted!
i won't give up
xxx

i just get really peed off when people worse than me pass first time, and then snigger when they find out i failed again!
thing is they have easier lives than me i have three special needs kids that are very difficult and i do struggle to keep smiling and keep on top of stuff lol, and it is harder as you get older!
x
next test is 5th test!

Hun ((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))) you will do it eventually and when you do you will be on top of the world and all these tests are practices and you will be a better driver for it!

Positive thoughts chick
xxxx

I passed my test 10 years ago now (can't believe it's that long!), but I didn't pass til my 5th test so here's hoping the 5th one is lucky for you too!! Just means you have more driving experience when you do pass :) I kept failing mine on reverse/parallel parking - aaaarrrggghhh!! Now I just drive round til I find a space I can drive INto anyway haha!! Anyway, don't give up you WILL pass and all this heartache will be worth it when you do :D

I hardly ever reverse parallel park but every time I do, I am really good at it. I failed on it in my 2nd test and got it gain in my 3rd but just managed it! I am good at reversing into a space but my fav was 3 point turn. I loved that one and I didn't get it once in my tests!

I hate reverse round corner and 3 point turn in my test and I DESPISED Roun the corner in lessons!!!

Grrrrr @ tests! x

Back