NannyDoreen & Upndown's daily diaries

Looking goooood Twinny! You are focussed now, aren't you? Making it look simple but I know, oh boy do I know, it just isn't easy and it takes just one second for something to put us off track. I have my fingers firmly crossed for you that it keeps you full and satisfied, so that your mind doesn't turn to other snacks, sssh, you know the stuff :rolleyes:

We're off to Mum and Dads in the morning and that is always a big temptation. Will I stay strong or will her amazing cooking make me decide to go over syns? Who knows but I'm hoping its a strong willed day for me tomorrow. Will let you know later tomorrow evening. xx

Enjoy ur day with ur parents - hope there's not too much temptation!

Yes ok at the mo - not sure how long it will last! But first sign of bingeing and I'll be back on full SW rations! Learning things about where I go wrong - for a start I was eating too much free food as well as hidden syns! keep reminding myself of SW basics - like I'm supposed to eat to satisfy my appetite not overeat! Anyway things ok for now (touch wood and all that!)

Off to MiL's in a bit. Speak later.

Doreen hope ur well and enjoying being with the children - hope it's not been to tough tonstsy on plan?xx

I am home, completely creme crackered. I have put my food down and have stuck to plan. Will catch up later tonight or tomorrow. I see there is a lot to catch up on.
Loved my time with Flynn Saturday and my time with Faye on Sunday. Went to see her dance again.

Coffee first

Saturday 31st January

hexs milk and 2 bread

B: 2 eggs, mush toms 2tbs spaghetti 2 bread + 1 extra bread (2.1/2syns)
L: bns carrot soup, large portion 2 sausages (2 syns) pear
D: Chicken Chasseur, peppers, onions, (1/3rd pk 2 syns) rice, sweetcorn. 4 plums.

440ml can strongbow cider (8syns)

14.1/2 syns.
--------------------------------------------------------
Sunday 1st February

hexa milk hexb 2 bread

B: 2 toast & spaghetti 1/2 tin

L; 2 corn thingys like rice cakes but much thinner.
52 cals so reckon (3 syns)

S: 2 bananas & couple slices of. pastrami ,,,,,when I got home.

D: Cqn`t be bothered to cook so I am going to have a ham & tomato lettuce sarni ( 10 syns )and a few cold beans little later & a mullerlight

Probably not enough speed.

13 syns.-----------------------

Last edited:
Saturday 31st January

hexs milk and 2 bread

D: Chicken Chasseur, peppers, onions, (1/3rd pk 2 syns) rice, sweetcorn. 4 plums.

14.1/2 syns.
Sunday 1st February

hexa milk hexb 2 bread

D: Cqn`t be bothered to cook so I am going to have a ham & tomato lettuce sarni ( 10 syns )and a few cold beans little later & a mullerlight

Must admit im finding it hard to eat tonight x had sunday dinner earlier and then ive juat eaten a few slices of cooked chicken but feel u should have a bit more but im full :(

Saturday 31st January

hexs milk and 2 bread

14.1/2 syns.
Sunday 1st February

hexa milk hexb 2 bread

Any soup left? You could have a small mugful of that instead of the baked beans, to up your speed food quota? That's a pretty good day considering you're tired and just want to relax now. Hope you get a decent nights sleep. xx

Must admit im finding it hard to eat tonight x had sunday dinner earlier and then ive juat eaten a few slices of cooked chicken but feel u should have a bit more but im full :(

I sometimes find that if we have a roast earlier in the day, I don't really want to eat much later on. Maybe some fruit? Something like melon slips down easily, or an orange maybe? If you don't fancy that, I'd just make sure you drink plenty and no point in forcing yourself if you don't want it. One day won't hurt xx

I sometimes find that if we have a roast earlier in the day, I don't really want to eat much later on. Maybe some fruit? Something like melon slips down easily, or an orange maybe? If you don't fancy that, I'd just make sure you drink plenty and no point in forcing yourself if you don't want it. One day won't hurt xx

yes ive been filling up on hot drinks xx started feeling hungry now but craving chocolate grrrrr lol xx

yes ive been filling up on hot drinks xx started feeling hungry now but craving chocolate grrrrr lol xx

Do you have any low syn things, like a Freddo or Curly Wurly. I've just had my three squares of Dairy Milk out of the fridge, which I just let melt on my tongue (trying not to suck) so that it lasts for ages, and a big mugful of tea :)

Do you have any low syn things, like a Freddo or Curly Wurly. I've just had my three squares of Dairy Milk out of the fridge, which I just let melt on my tongue (trying not to suck) so that it lasts for ages, and a big mugful of tea :)

i got a curly wurly and some small bags of buttons xx how many syns in a curly wurly xx

managed to find some cadburys eclairs hehe xx 1.5 syns each so had two and my choc craving is bamished lol xx also having a jacket with tuna so u dont get any tummy rumblings during night xx

managed to find some cadburys eclairs hehe xx 1.5 syns each so had two and my choc craving is bamished lol xx also having a jacket with tuna so u dont get any tummy rumblings during night xx

Oh well done... that's even lighter on syns and good idea re the JP. I love them with laughing cow light and lots of chopped spring onions, with crushed black pepper on top. YUM! x

Oh well done... that's even lighter on syns and good idea re the JP. I love them with laughing cow light and lots of chopped spring onions, with crushed black pepper on top. YUM! x

That's definitely something I will try :D xx

I am home, completely creme crackered. I have put my food down and have stuck to plan. Will catch up later tonight or tomorrow. I see there is a lot to catch up on.
Loved my time with Flynn Saturday and my time with Faye on Sunday. Went to see her dance again.

Coffee first

Glad to here ur home safe'n'sound - can imagine ur tired - all this playing is tiring stuff lol! Seriously tho' - you've had a demanding time and a tough journey too.

Great to hear u stayed on plan when I think there was sooooo much temptation about and lots of yummy comfort food could have been consumed once the children were in bed!

Hope u have a restful night xxx

Saturday 31st January

hexs milk and 2 bread

14.1/2 syns.
Sunday 1st February

hexa milk hexb 2 bread

Think u've done v well esp as ur tired and had a long drive - u can fill urself up on speed for 4 days up to WI!!xx

EDITED: additional food in bold:

Food plan for Sunday 1 Feb (gosh where did January go to?) Food may change but hopefully no overeating!

b: toast, marmite and apple
d:chicken, green beans, cabbage, carrots, broccoli 2 tbsps gravy - syns?
l:hard boiled egg, rasher lean bacon, cherry toms, cucumber, celery
Syns - 5 Freddo

Morning! Hope everyone's ok - will pop in later - off out now for hair cut, then boring house stuff, school run, cook hubby's tea, school run, then off out tonight for a meal with a friend. Enjoy your day and let's all make it an on plan one!xx

Here's the food plan for Monday Feb 2:

b: toast marmite, plums
l: salmon, salad
d: steak, veg, fruit salad
exercise 35 mins

Back