NannyDoreen & Upndown's daily diaries

Hiya, I am good now thanks. Food going ok, not sure about thr weight tho. I have really put everything down.
Got up really late 9.30 and have been washing and tidying.
I read on your thread about being really sorry your visitors have gone.....:p Sorry glad they have left. xx

Enjoy your freedom for the rest of the week Mandy.

Tuesday October 8th. Extra Easy

hexa - 350ml skimmed milk
hexb - 2 sl wm bread

Breakfast 9.45am

2 toast with 1/2 tin spaghetti with 2 eggs on top.

Lunch 2pm

5 scan bran 3 with ham tom & chutney. 2 with corned beef, tom & chutney.
Fresh pineapple.

Snack - 3 pears

Dinner 7.50pm
Corned beef, parsnip & spud mash with chopped spring onion. Tin baked beans Followed by fresh pineapple.

3pears 1 banana

Syns 9 so far

120g corned beef - 4
30g Sweet apple chutney - 3
options - 2

Last edited:
I have been working out my syns since I last got weighed on 27/9 - Not counting 27th yet.

From the 28th till yesterday Monday 7th 10 days I have had 133 syns. (that includes a 51 syn binge I had last Tuesday 1st September) In those 10 days I could have 150.
But I have to count the 27th. Went to 2 Mcmillan T parties. 1st one ok at class. The other was bad, then I had fish and chips. Lots of chips.

I have had to put this on here to remind me on Friday why I have either maintained or put on weght.

:banghead: :flamingmad: :slap: :479: :whistle: Will do better.

I may have had a ridiculously huge plate of fish and chips last night...
:banghead:
The only good thing is I enjoyed every mouth full
I have paid the price at wi though :eek:
It's so hard to get back on track

I may have had a ridiculously huge plate of fish and chips last night...
:banghead:
The only good thing is I enjoyed every mouth full
I have paid the price at wi though :eek:
It's so hard to get back on track

I am panicking at the moment. This morning my scales say I have put on 3lbs so now 16.7. As I put previously I have not yet caught up with last week. I think when I did not go last week I was something like 16.11. Arrrrrgh So I guess I have lost this week but niot on their scales. Gonna weigh Friday cause Saturday am going to Royston to see my Faye in a dance competition.
We are silly to ourselves eh! Keep trying Mandy.

Doreen x

Last week in Huntingdon Faye got a silver medal for her duet.
:wow:
For her solo tap she got bronze

:angel09:

Another group dance they came in first.

:talk017:

Can`t wait till Saturday. Will have to take stuff with me, soup in a flask for one. Have to think it is a long day.

Don`t know what to have today. Trying to cut down so gain is not too much. I have gained overall the lasts 2 months. Didn`t want to do it again.

Have been gardening this morning. Back ache now. I am going to go to the over fifties club this afternoon I think, Now I am not at Haverhill so much I need to find some things to do.

Wednesday October 9th EE

hexa - 37g philly lite, 175ml milk
heab - 2 bread

First Food 12.45

Homemade bns & carrot soup with chilli in.

3pm 2 biscuits at over 50`s club. and tea

snack: 5.40pm coffee & peach & banana

7pm Spaghetti with lite philli, bolognese sauce with carrots toms pepper, left over from Monday.
Grapes.

Ham sarni with chutney

syns 6.1/2

2 biscuits- 5?
15g chutney - 1.1/2

Last edited:
I've just realised where you live! My brother went to Goffs Oak school :)

Well I never!! Your thread doesn`t say what area you are at present. You obviously lived this way at some point. What a small world eh Molly?

The planning sounds like a really good idea...I normally plan a day ahead but think I will try planning for the whole week :)

Thats ok Jade. It`s all there to be read. Unfortunately I organise myself then eat too much of it. Am now trying to cut down on portion sizes

Well I never!! Your thread doesn`t say what area you are at present. You obviously lived this way at some point. What a small world eh Molly?

I'm in Luton, so not too far away :)

He's my step-brother and he and our sister grew up in Cheshunt (I lived in Hemel and later - when I left the parental home - in Hatfield, Welham Green & St Albans). It is indeed a small world!

This would have been my 39th Wedding Anniversary. Got divorced after 12. lol.

Thursday October 10th. EE

hexa - milk
hexb - 2 wm bread

B: 2 toast 1 banana........
Not enough, got hungry while out. Called in and had coffee with brother while he and his and wife were eating bacon sarnis. :(

L: 1pm BNS & carrot soup and 1 banana and box grapes.

S: 4pm Small portion frozen berries & mullerlight vanilla.

D: 6.30pm 2 chicken thighs cooked with yellow & green pepper. Cauli, brocolli and 200g boiled spud with skin on.
Chicken was no quite ready so had spud cauli & broc with sweet chilli sauce then chicken & peppers after. Went down really well.
2 bananas

15g sweet chilli sauce -1.1/2syns

Before bed - 4 bananas and 4 pears. Just because they were there. They will still be weighing in my tummy when I get weighed. Don`t know why I eat so many, can buy the bananas 2 a day at co-op but the pears come from Tesco - cant go and buy 2 to far away , so will have to check the co-op.

Last edited:
The planning sounds like a really good idea...I normally plan a day ahead but think I will try planning for the whole week :)

I know it sounds mad (or possibly dangerously OCD ;) ) but I do a 3 week meal plan on excell so that I don't have to think about what I'm going to have each day. That's my danger point - when I'm hungry, tired after a day's work and haven't got anything planned then I'll pick :(

Getting weighed in the morning .. not looking forward to it :fear:

Last edited:
That's such a good idea! I'm definately going to start at least a week in advance. It'll save loads of money on shopping too :) xx

Back