NannyDoreen & Upndown's daily diaries

Wow! That's an amazing loss, some of it might be fluid though so don't get upset if you don't lose anything next week.
It's always nice dropping into the next stone, so that's something for you to aim for x

It was a waste of time eating last night, up all night again.

Never mind, am going away to till Sunday evening. See how it goes.

Morning Doreen,
I hope your tum gets better soon, have a lovely weekend x

Thanks Mandy. It is feeling much better today. Went to the garden centre and had a little scrambled egg and a slice of dry toast. That was an hour ago, so far so good. Gently does it. Will catch up Sunday night or Monday.

Hi Doreen. Sorry to hear you have been poorly glad your feeling better. Make sure you keep your fluid levels up so you keep hydrated well done on your losses even though it's not the best way to lose it xx

I've been trying to find the BGTY frozen quarter pounders in Sainsbury stores and can't find them anywhere. Tried 3 times now and there is nothing that even resembles them. Where are they normally placed in the store Noreen?

Well done on your weight loss. Not the best way to achieve it, but hey, it all counts. x

They are in the frozen burgers section with all the others. Some of the smaller shops don`t have them and sometimes they have run out.
Check with customer services and you will at least know if that particular shop sells them.

It is a bigger packet then say birds eye. it has a brown stripe at the top. then green where the BGTY is wsritten then white underneath with a picture of a burger and salad to the right. Good luck

Doreen

Friday 6th December

Breakfast
Dry toast & scrambled egg, Coffee

Lunch
2 egga, two bacib & 2 toast, coffee

Evening
4 toast & Jam
2 toast & butter
2 coffee
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday 7th December

Breakfast
1 bread 2 egggs scrambled.

Dinner
2 chicken thighs,
yogurt & banana
Coffee

Another yogurt & banana

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sunday 8th December

Breakfast
Dry toast 2 eggs scrambled. Coffee

Lunch.
Banana & 1 toast

Dinner
Boiled potato, berries & yogurt.
2 coffee
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have had dodgy stomach all over weekend, very little sleep for 2 nights.
Came home early Sunday as was feeling so weak.
Was going to look after Flynn for a few hours but as I have an unsettled tummy thought it best not to be with the children.

Doctors Monday morning hopefully.

Well have eaten egg & bacon breakfast. Staying ok but I still feel very week and tummy bubbles. Maybe should have waited to eat but was ok last night. Have phoned Docs and I will get a phone call within 2 hours to have an over the phone consultation and it will then be decided if I have to go to the surgery.
Am feeling a bit weak. My sugars are not stabling which does not help.

On reflection I don`t know how I drove that 60miles home. Mostly motorway travel and barely hit 60 all the way home. The only overtaking I did was to go around a couple of slow lorries. Not like me at all.

Monday December 9th

hexa - milk
hexb - 2 wholemeal bread

Breakfast
2 eggs, 2 bacon 1 tomato & 2 toast.

Lunch
2 toast (5 syns) tin spag bol (3syns)
Milky coffee

Dinner
Boiled spuds. Fresh pineapple. Mullerlite yogurt

Few cold baked beans

Syns 8

Last edited:
Morning Doreen
Have you spoken to the doctor yet? I hope you feel better soon, you've had a rotten time of it recently. Big hugs xx

Morning Doreen
Have you spoken to the doctor yet? I hope you feel better soon, you've had a rotten time of it recently. Big hugs xx

Hi Mandy. Spoke to Doc and he reckons I have had food poisoning and because my tummy is still tender he has put me on antibiotics and an antispasmodic tablet that I already have in the cupboard and had forgotten about. Must remember if I get this feeling again. They are what you take for IBS.
The antibiotcs are new to me, am intolerant to so many of them - hoping that these will be ok.
Need to take 2 a day so am gonna start now and have the other late before bed.

Thanks for the hugs Mandy, am gonna rest now, don`t feel like eating.

Have some haddock in the freezer, may have that later.

Tummy feeling a lot better now. Gonna be a bit careful what I eat though. At moment scales say 1lb on, could be that water coming back Mandy. I have not eaten proper SW meals either. Today I am back to my superfree properly.

Tuesday 10th December

hexa - milk
hexb - 2 bread

Breakfast
2 bacon 1 tomato 1 bread

Lunch
2 eggs scrambled, 1 toast, fresh pineapple

Dinner
2 Linda Mc Sausages, brocolli, cauli mashed potato & onion gravy (bisto 1 syn)
Not sure about this, see how any pain developes, might have something lighter.
Ended up having a little bit of well cooked pork, some boiled spud & little broc.
Few berries with canderel on them.

Later had 2 bread, with egg on each - couple apples. Coffee

Syns
2 bread - 5

Anfdd so to bed.

Last edited:
Oh famous last words about feeling much better. I have today twice had the worse pain around my tummy area that I have ever had. It seems that the antibiotics I have been given have caused almighty stomach cramps. I had the first bout about 12 and the second whilst driving home at 2pm. Saw my friendly Pharmacist and he has advised, or rather said I must stop taking them and just take the buscapan that I was given which will help subdue the cramps.

If the toilet problem comes back or I get a temperature I should ring my Doctor as it may be that I do still have a touch of food poisoning.

I was going to some yogurt and bananas on the way home. Will give it a couple of hours and see if anything else happens. Don`t want to eat at the moment as I am feeling a bit tender.

I am fed up with not feeling right, started Monday last week, got worse then a bit better then worse again. I am feeling really sorry for myself. :cry: I need a hug, but nobody here. Send me one please.

:superwoman: No I am superwoman, I will be fine. Just needed a moan.

Sorry to hear that Mandy, hope it don`t get as bad as mine did.
I did eat at first but it got so bad I didn`t want to eat, Should have drunk more water I think. You should have seen the bottom of my legs. I was so dehydrated that there seemed to be nothing there my bones were reallt sticking out. The bottom of my legs - unlike the rest of me - are pretty slim anyway, but they looked bad. I reckon as you said that weight loss was partly water, and in my case lots of water.

Am feeling much better now, eating definately getting back on track.

Take care and don`t eat too much at a time if you can. Good luck with it.

Back