NannyDoreen & Upndown's daily diaries

Oh that sounds nasty Nanny D. Be careful mixing antibiotics with alcohol though. Hope it soon clears and nothing drastic needed at the dentist. :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

No walking today for me. Just a lazy day. Have a gum infection and lots of headaches. Taking antibiotics.

Wednesday 9th September Green Day

Hexa milk 2 cheese triangles
hexb 90g ham. 90G minced beef

B: bakes beans with 2 eggs.

L: 30g ham
spread with cheese triangle & gherkin then rolled. Tomatoes. 2 mullerlight 1 pear

D; Mince & onion made into a burger. baked beans oxo cubes
Parsnip & potato mash and broccoli

followed by frozen berries and mullerlight.

No syns at the moment. May have a baileys before bed.

Yes I did 80ml baileys with ice 12 syns lovely

Early night xx

Poor you with a gum infection - hope the anti-b's clear it up soon for you. Another good day - well done Doreen - you're well on your way to another good loss this week.

Hope everyone's had a good day - and another one 2moro!

I improving with my SW efforts each day - just 1 treat too many today! Here's how my mad busy day went:

B: coffee (had a few cups later so used all HEA)
L: found magic porage (HEB) meant for b'fast so ate that plus a mango and a pear
T: SW pork casserole with onions, carrots, courgettes, aubergine follow by choc (10 syns)
Snacks: apple, and a pear

BUT had a tiny sliver of toffee cake - ? syns

Thanks - yes it is tough losing/gaining - my user name has been well earned!! As I've not weighed since my hols - I'm sure to have a gain when I weigh on Friday - but I know what you mean - I can feel I've lost some of my holiday gain but clothes are still tighter than pre-hols! So you'll definitely win this week - but let's have that race next week - anyone else up for it?

Upndown I agree with Cloudy. You are not letting us down. It is so nice to have you back with us. You were missed.
It is very tiring when people have been staying. As much as you love to see them it is peaceful when they have gone. If you are anything like me you miss them and would like them back very soon.
It is funny you know, I thought the only chocolate that winked was in my Co-op, but obviously not if you saw it too in the petrol station. :rolleyes:.

Thanks Doreen - it's funny but wherever I go I seem to find some kind of flipping winking choc - perhaps I need to wear blinkers!!

Oh that sounds nasty Nanny D. Be careful mixing antibiotics with alcohol though. Hope it soon clears and nothing drastic needed at the dentist. :(

I never thought about alcohol. Don`t even think of Baileys as alcohol. whoops.

I never thought about alcohol. Don`t even think of Baileys as alcohol. whoops.

Hehe, I don't drink anything else usually but have been known to use a drop of Baileys as a throat soother ;)

Thanks - yes it is tough losing/gaining - my user name has been well earned!! As I've not weighed since my hols - I'm sure to have a gain when I weigh on Friday - but I know what you mean - I can feel I've lost some of my holiday gain but clothes are still tighter than pre-hols! So you'll definitely win this week - but let's have that race next week - anyone else up for it?

I`m up for that. Not sure about this week - my scales say I have put 2lbs. Maybe not enough body magic or too many mullers and fruit. Don`t put all the mullers down or the fruit. I know it is free but maybe the quantity. I don`t know. I will panic in the morning but not eat too late tonight. Maybe not enough syns, who knows. Have done so well the last two weeks on my Red and Green.
Today I decided to have egg and baked beans ON TOAST, not had bread for just on 3 weeks now. I did enjoy it.

Was supposed to be going to see my niece today but her son is unwell and she has been up most of the night with him. They are going back to bed. So will see her next week.

Must get out today, one to cut the grass and two to walk..

Have a good day all. x

Not the best of weeks for me this/next week but hoping the following week will cut me some slack. X

Oh bless. Lots of love to you Cloudy. Hate to think of you not feeling so good. Take care

Wednesday 10th September

Hexa 350 ml milk skimmed
Hexb 2 wm toast

B: 2 eggs. 1/2 tin beans coffees

L: mushroom and ham omelette banana

S: banana. 200ml skimmed milk for hot milky coffee at cafe. (4syns)

D: Beef & carrot mush casserole from freezer. (1 syn for gravy) Broccolli and runner beans.
frozen fruit & yogurt.

Will have by six hoping it will not still weigh too much by the morning weigh in (b4 I go away)

5 syns today.

We walked to the cafe and looked around the small shops there and cut the grass and generally swept and tidied the garden. Body magic for the day.

Oh bless. Lots of love to you Cloudy. Hate to think of you not feeling so good. Take care

Oh thanks Doreen. I'm not feeling as bad today and I've been out and kept busy, away from the kind of food I might otherwise turn to.

It is 8pm and I am going to bed. Got a very bad headache. Night all. Will take computer and hopefully get on here.

Hope you had a better day today Nanny D and no more headaches. It got dark so suddenly tonight, which year after year comes as a shock when its been so lovely being outside until later in the evening. At least no rain forecast in the near future, must get some more gardening done in the next few days, I have a load of bulbs to put in but first have to clear some straggly perennials out of the way and move a small rose that is really in the wrong place. Always something to keep on top of. Take care, have a good day tomorrow x

Hi Cloudy. Headache not so bad today thanks. Slept from 8.30pm till 8am this morning. Head hurt as soon as I got up. Must be something to do with my mouth. You are right about the night drawing in. It may start after June 21st but all of sudden in September it hits us. I hate the dark nights. Makes the evenings seem so long. I sometimes go to bed early then get up earlier and watch the light come up.

Have travelled to Haverhill this lunchtime to look after grandkids. Mum is going away tomorrow till Tuesday and Dad is at work until Sunday. Have met the new puppy and he is so cute.

More tomorrow.

Todays food. Oh I put on 2lb, I knew I had but don`t know why,. anyway todays food including salad :)

Thursday 11th September RED DAY

Hexa milk and 40g cheese
hexb 2 x spuds with skin

B: 2 eggs, 3 bacon - 2 bananas

Snack 2 pears

D: Ham salad. Lettuce (a lot) toms spring onions gherkins potatoes 1. 1/2 hexb`s
banana & few grapes. Salad cream lite (2 SYNS)

Thats it, coffee and bed.

Hi Nanny D
Missing your cheerful updates. I hope all is well at your neck of the woods. :)

Back