NannyDoreen & Upndown's daily diaries

/waves to everyone

Ok so I know Nanny Doreen is away looking after the children... upndown where have you disappeared to? Do I need to call the St Bernard in? ;)

How are you doing Mo? It still makes me smile when I see your avatar, its so cheery :)

Ive been wondering where upndowns dissapeared to? Hope all is well. X

The bubble will burst

Hi girls, I am home. I had a lovely weekend with the grandkids. Very busy and very tiring. The puppy is really lovely and already comes to you if you give a little whistle. The biggest problem is that you cannot get into the garden from the kitchen. Strange I hear -- no a pain I say. Have to have paper down which he does use sometimes, you cannot just let him out every so often without picking him up and going through the front room into the garden. He has to be picked up in case he decides to do a wee. He will be able to go out in the street end of this week, so they may start a different system.
As lovely as he is, I know I would never have a puppy with all that training.
Flynn plays with him a lot in the garden. I tried to let him go out as often as possible to tire him so he would settle and sleep.

Cloudy I am still getting some headaches. My tooth/gum is pretty sorted now so not that causing it. I think some of it is stress, I am waiting to go and see and talk to somebody. I do have a bad neck and sleeping in a strange bed has not helped. I am going to give it a few days now I am home again and make a decision what to do about it,l

I have got an appointment with a neurologist in November re the twitching muscles in my legs which is caused by nerves in the body, if still have headaches will mention to him.

Food - good Thursday, not too bad Friday then my son fetched home so lovely seeded batch bread, bad downfall Sat and Sun,. Back on it today, will put food down later, so including today have 4 days to try and lose some weight,

I am missing Upndown too. I hope she and her family are all ok and that she will come back very soon.

Food for
Monday 15th September

hexa milk
hexb 2 toast

B: 2 eggs on toast 1 banana

L: 1 banana and 2 pears.

D: minced beef onions, tom puree oxo cubes broccoli runners spuds boiled
Really good day thedn I ate the cheese that was left in fridge. Bad day

Headache not been so bad today thank goodness, Got all washing done from being away. I am really missing the kids and Nik but when I am there it is a bit stressful Not too much relaxing when kids are not at school. Nonetheless I feel quite lonely when I do come home, No pleasing some folk eh!

Over 50`s club tomorrow afternoon so that is something to look forward to.

Breakfast today was eggs bacon and 2 toast
Lunch Tin of Heinz ravioli (2.1/2 syns
Dinner pork chop, cauli broccoli and boiled spud. Home made apple sauce. (1.syn)

Morning ladies. Hope you're all well. Have yourselves a nice Wednesday. X

The bubble will burst

Glad to read you had a good time Nanny D but full on time with the kids is hard work, i know. I'm exhausted after just one day with my grandson!
You aren't clenching your teeth or even grinding them in your sleep are you? I know I sometimes wake with my jaw almost locked and that can give me neck ache. Mostly when I'm stressed. Hope you get to speak to someone soon.
Good wise you're doing well.
Still no Linda, do hope she's ok :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Good morning Everyone. I hope you all have a good day. Im off swimming later. :)

Good morning Everyone. I hope you all have a good day. Im off swimming later. :)

Enjoy. I can`t swim so the kids could not go Friday. They have to have an adult when in small pool. People tell me to learn., I am too big for a costume and am scared of the water. Shame really,

Anyway, have a good day all. I am off to over 50`s in 3/4 hr. Not been for ages. Hope it is a topic I like.

Upndown, where are you??

Hello Doreen , what was the topic at the club? Hope it was interesting. Cloudy I swam back :):character00180::character00180:

Hello Doreen , what was the topic at the club? Hope it was interesting. Cloudy I swam back :):character00180::character00180:

Welcome back from your swim.

Today the topic at club was coach tours around England with lots of slides. Very interesting. Loads of places I had been at one time or another., The memory one was boats going down the Thames from London and disembarking at Southend-on-Sea pier. Can`t remember the name of the one that does it now but mine was The Daffodil. That takes me back 60yrs and more. Not sure if the current one stops at the end of the pier tho, it all looks different now,

The lady that does the talking has taken all the pictures herself or her husband. She does quite a lot of this type of thing.

Wednesday 17th September

hexa skimmed milk]
hexb 2 wm bread

B: 2 eggs and a tin of Heinz baked beans and sausages ( 5 syns) with 3 toast. (2.5 syns)

L: 1 choc digestive at club (3 syns) then jelly (1.5 syns) and banana

D: 2 Sains burgers, (2 syns) roast onion, toms, courgette, bns chips carrot chips & potato chips.
Will finish off with rest of jelly, banana & % yogurt.

Crab sticks and sauce 1syn

SYNS 15.

Last edited:
Hello Doreen. That sounds really interesting. I bet that trip to Southend was magic. :)

I walked to the library today to do some photocopying for my cross stitch. Came back with 2 heavy bags, one with the books in and the other full of shopping. That must have weighed a few pounds - a little bit of body magic. This afternoon I took my neighbour to the hospital to see her husband. She was too scared to drive herself. Not doing too bad, not home for a while yet.

Early dinner today, well about 6.3o Weigh in tomorrow .

Thursday 18th September.

hexa milk. hexb 2 wm bread

B: 2 eggs and 2 bacon 2 toast

L: Crab sticks. Jelly, (1.1/2 syns) 2 bananas and yogurt (1/2 syn)

D: chicken leg 1/4, boiled spuds, cabbage broccoli and gravy granules. (2syns)
Strawberries & yogurt (1 syn)

5 SYNS

Hello Doreen. Your food looked good. Good luck for your weigh in. Fingers crossed. :)

Back