NannyDoreen & Upndown's daily diaries

Hello. Well done Upndown and a lot of walking. Mmmm Cloudy the yoghurt like icecream sounds good. I did a 100 lengths today in 62 mins! Of course it is a half size pool but even so I was delighted. :)
Wow a hundred lengths in whatever size pool takes some doing - and an hour of any exercise is great body magic - well done x

Wowsers Mo! It's a good job you're in a pool, not the sea or you'd be miles away :) that's impressive, great for your body! Doesn't it make you extra hungry?

Morning all :) I'm up early again, sigh but I'm going to go and be productive and get some washing on early and give the ding room floor a mop :)
Have a good day everyone and watch those syns ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Wowsers Mo! It's a good job you're in a pool, not the sea or you'd be miles away :) that's impressive, great for your body! Doesn't it make you extra hungry?

Morning all :) I'm up early again, sigh but I'm going to go and be productive and get some washing on early and give the ding room floor a mop :)
Have a good day everyone and watch those syns ;)

gosh u were up early - well done for getting up an at it - think I'd had to flop in the chair!! Hope ur feeling better now?

Hi - hope everyone's had an on plan day? Doreen are u away - I'm missing u and ur posts! Here's how my Day 3 of the rest of my SW life went:

B: fruit salad
L: soup and bread - HEB, muller light
T: chicken drumsticks, potatoes from the garden, mushrooms, carrots & sweet corn and a teeny weeny bit of blackberry & apple crumble (all gone now!) not sure of Syns but that's all I've had today.
I wasn't hungry after tea but I was on the chomp so had another HUGE fruit salad (better than choc eh?)
HEA - milk in coffee

Yay, you've had another good day! I knew you could! Each day helps, until you've done enough that a stubborn side thinks well now I'm not going to blow it or I might as well have not bothered!! Get competitive with yourself! :)

Yay, you've had another good day! I knew you could! Each day helps, until you've done enough that a stubborn side thinks well now I'm not going to blow it or I might as well have not bothered!! Get competitive with yourself! :)

yes it's right what ur saying - just about getting to the point where I don't to spoil my new start run - even tho the scales aren't moving I'm determined to have a good day today - and it's a busy one with a few temptations around! Hope u have a good challenge day!

Be strong! Don't look at the scales! I've held out all week and surprisingly it is easier not knowing!!

Yes I know I've got to work on that!

Coo-eee Doreen - hope ur ok?

Hope everyone's well and happy with how ur day went - here's my foodage!

B: muller light and a banana
L: bacon, bread HEB, tomatoes, cucumber and an apple
....so far so good - but didn't get back home until 8.00 and didn't fancy the chicken curry I'd prepared - so had bacon bap plus a bar of choc! So not a good finish to the day but suppose it cd have been worse!
Snack: orange
HEA - ss milk in coffee

WI in the morning so not hopeful as I've only been on plan 3.67 days but even that's better than the previous 2 months!

Hello everyone. Hope you all had a good day. Well done for getting back on plan. Good luck for WI:)

Hello everyone. Hope you all had a good day. Well done for getting back on plan. Good luck for WI:)
Thx - how did ur day go? Xx

Hope everyone's well and happy with how ur day went - here's my foodage!

B: muller light and a banana
L: bacon, bread HEB, tomatoes, cucumber and an apple
....so far so good - but didn't get back home until 8.00 and didn't fancy the chicken curry I'd prepared - so had bacon bap plus a bar of choc! So not a good finish to the day but suppose it cd have been worse!
Snack: orange
HEA - ss milk in coffee

WI in the morning so not hopeful as I've only been on plan 3.67 days but even that's better than the previous 2 months!

It could have been a LOT worse Linda, so don't panic. Probably not much over syns really. Good luck tomorrow morning! :)

Sts for me - only managed 3.67 days on plan so lucky not to have a gain - hoping I can get back n track now - need to lose this hol fat!! Hope evyone inc me has a good day xx

It could have been a LOT worse Linda, so don't panic. Probably not much over syns really. Good luck tomorrow morning! :)

Thx - it did get worse - even ate the choc buttons I bought for Owen! But lucky to sts. Off for a long walk to start the day right!

Hope to see u today Doreen - is it ur WI day? Xx

Coo-eee Doreen - hope ur ok?

Hi Upndown. Sorry to desert everyone. Have not had a good week at all. Families can be a pain and I am so emotional I let it get on top of me.

I will catch upon posts later. I put on 1lb today which I am actually pleased with. Did manage to pull lots back.

Hi Upndown. Sorry to desert everyone. Have not had a good week at all. Families can be a pain and I am so emotional I let it get on top of me.

I will catch upon posts later. I put on 1lb today which I am actually pleased with. Did manage to pull lots back.
You never need to apologise Doreen - we're all friends here! Sorry to hear u've not had a good week ur right our families can drive us round the bend - know mine do at times. It's understandable too that it all gets on top of us at times too.

Good news that u pulled things back - well done, that must have been hard with the week u've had. Xx

Thanks Upndown. It was a bit hard, but new week now.

Food for today 3rd October

Hexa milk
Hexb -

B: Banana at class.

L: 2.pm 2 Sains burgers (2syns) grilled toms and grilled onions, grapes coffee

D: pulled pork from yesterday, boiled spuds, broccoli and gravy. (2syns) Rest of grapes
Maybe strawberry jelly with strawberries if ready. (1.1/2)

Met a couple of friends in local garden centre for teas. Made a nice change.

Thanks all for any comments and hope you all have a good weekend. Especially those who are struggling.
I am going to try to keep off the scales this week, well at least til Thursday.

Back