NannyDoreen & Upndown's daily diaries

Night Linda.... sincerely hope you get a good one tonight then, its not fun being so tired. I'm off too now xx

Yes I was fine - not sure what happened Tues night I'm lucky - I usually sleep like a log! Will pop to see u now - and see how u slept! X

Hope Doreen is enjoying her break, Mo is on plan and Cloudy enjoys the theatre! Here's my food on Day 6 of restart Yay!

ooh had a bit of a disappointment today - do you remember I gave hubby my meringues for safe keeping in his car boot ? well after tea I asked him for one - but he'd eaten them all - he thought I didn't want them and he'd put them in the car but not the boot - so cos he had a long journey he nibbled at them like sweets! So I popped to the shop to replace them but none there so bought a dessert thing - see below for the details!

Well it's WI day 2moro - not hopeful!

b: yog and banana
l:toast HEB, HP sauce 1 syn, sf jelly 2 syns, yog and choc shot 2 syns,
snack: pear, banana
t: sw chilli and rice, a muller (not light!) missisipi mud pie - not as luxurious as pic and description on label! so not worth the 10 syns!

total - 15 syns - don't mind using full syns but disappointed with the dessert - choc wd have been better value!
weekly syns 53/52 remaining

Oh no re the 'stolen' meringues!! Such a crime! Shame about the muller pud but not over syns, so just annoying.

Show last night was really good, had a brilliant time.

And... drumroll.... 2.5lbs off for me today! Hooray! :) :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Oh no re the 'stolen' meringues!! Such a crime! Shame about the muller pud but not over syns, so just annoying.

Show last night was really good, had a brilliant time.

And... drumroll.... 2.5lbs off for me today! Hooray! :) :)

Wow - so pleased with that big loss this week - you've worked hard for that and done really well not to crack when the scales weren't rewarding your efforts - just goes to show we need to take the longer term view :)rolleyes: mmmm... reminder to self not to have the usual choccy comfort session when scales don't reflect my efforts!)

:talk017::superwoman::superwoman::superwoman::winner::winner::winner::angel09::angel09::angel09::happy096::happy096::happy096::greenapple::greenapple::greenapple:

And lovely to hear to had a good night out too!!!

Well my news is not in your league but I'm pleased and thankful that I've sts - will never know how much I gained/lost but just couldn't face the grim truth! So hoping for a loss next week!

Oh I'm actually even MORE pleased for you than I was for me!! :):):)
You really struggled to get back on plan and yet have stuck to it so well this week. I don't really see it as a STS for you, but a big loss because yes, you probably had gained a few lbs and now they're gone again. Even better, you've got yourself back on plan and can continue that next week. Plus... as if that's not enough, you can go and meet up this weekend and feel REALLY good that you've had a great food week. So, I'm doing big smiles here :D

Thank you so much - I really can't take all the glory! I've now well and truly proved publicly that my username is soooo accurate! And my past dieting history shows that once I'm off plan - it takes a lot to get back on track - I can genuinely say that the support I've had on here has been the winning factor!!

I feel so much better and grateful cos with Christmas looming I could easily have put everything I'd lost all back on!

So :thankyou: much everyone for all your support xx

Yay to that... Mins is fantastic, I don't think I'd still be following sw plan if I'd not found it and made so many fab Mins friends. Long may it continue :)

Hear, hear!

Congratulations to you both! Well done! Fantastic :553::winner::winner::party0049::party0049::party0011::party0011:

Hope everyone's either on plan or enjoying being off it - it has to be done sometimes! Been shopping today - and MiL duty tonight - it was fun to see all the outfits and Halloween fireworks (I'm a big kid at heart!) Happy with my food - even resisted the goodies at MiL's!

Day 7 - so first full week on plan for a while!
Brunch - leftover chilli and rice, sf jelly 1 syn, yog, banana
T: SW spag bol, pasta, that Muller (not light) dessert again - unfortunately a 2 pack and I'm too mean to throw away! 10 syns def not worth them!
S: grapes

11 syns today
Weekly 64/41 remaining - may use some of them 2moro but if I don't will bin them!(prob breaking the rules cos 2moro is Day 1 of week 2 but hey ho!)

Congratulations to you both! Well done! Fantastic :553::winner::winner::party0049::party0049::party0011::party0011:

Thanks Mo - we've all had a good week - I know I didn't lose but I feel more confident today than I have for ages!! Here's to another successful week!

I've been very naughty today but also very busy in the garden, long walk and hoovered & mopped vigorously to help counteract the piece of millionaires shortbread that accidentally fell into my mouth (about eight bites lol).
Hey Ho, it was yummy :) x

I've been very naughty today but also very busy in the garden, long walk and hoovered & mopped vigorously to help counteract the piece of millionaires shortbread that accidentally fell into my mouth (about eight bites lol).
Hey Ho, it was yummy :) x

Hi - you were with us in spirit then and interesting about the shortbread - read on...! Mmm... naughty in the garden eh? The mind boogles - hope the children weren't around lol!

We had a lovely day, met at 12 in city centre - walked to riverside cafe - lovely food consumed with a drinky poo or two - then walked back into centre where we went to Costa - I copied ur cake abstinence rule! But see below for my food naughties:

B: rasher of bacon on it's lonesome - I was excited and wanted to get to Chester early!
L: Ham, cheese HEA+?syns, panini HEB+ ? Syns, salad no dressing,
choc chip shortbread mmmmmm it was like the M&S bakery ones - searched syns value - 16.5 syns, vodka and tonic 6.5 syns
T: leftover spag bol, banana and yog and satsuma
Skimmed milk in Costa Americano 2 syns, ss milk in 1 coffee

Syns - 25+unknown syns - I have 41 syns left from last week - so will use all of them and start with 15 a day tomorrow That's probably breaking the rules but that's my way of dealing with it!
weekly syns 25/80 remaining

Doreen - a few of the girls on the meet - mentioned you and how helpful you've been doing the admin for one of the threads (can't remember which one!) hope you're enjoying your break?!

Oh yes, definitely with you in spirit, just slightly muddier than you probably were :)
I'd do exactly the same with syns... in fact if I went back and added mine up for the week, they'd probably cover my millionaires shortbread lol but I'm not bothering, just moving on to a fresh day tomorrow.
Your day sounds lovely, its great to meet up and be nice and relaxed and time to talk properly.

The thread Doreen helps out on will be Chocko's thread, Delicious Meals with Minimum Ingredients, hundreds of great recipes on there. :D

Oh yes, definitely with you in spirit, just slightly muddier than you probably were :)
I'd do exactly the same with syns... in fact if I went back and added mine up for the week, they'd probably cover my millionaires shortbread lol but I'm not bothering, just moving on to a fresh day tomorrow.
Your day sounds lovely, its great to meet up and be nice and relaxed and time to talk properly.

The thread Doreen helps out on will be Chocko's thread, Delicious Meals with Minimum Ingredients, hundreds of great recipes on there. :D

Mmmmm... muddy naughtiness eh - even more mind boggling! Thx for telling the name of that thread - will try and find it will do me good to try new things.

I'm only be anal with my syns in order to keep me on track - it won't last!

Ah thank you I'll sub now!!

Back