NannyDoreen & Upndown's daily diaries

Hi Mo, sorry we are such chatterboxes hehe. Hubby says I need a zip on my mouth, maybe I need one to stop my fingers typing too much as well :D
Lovely to get a new tree, I love Christmas sparkles :)
No zip req'd! Keep the posts coming please!xx

No zip req'd! Keep the posts coming please!xx

Minis app was completely broken this morning. Off to baby swimming soon, we have friends over later, chores in between.
Enjoy your days ladies :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I could not get on until just now. 9.15ish.

Sorting in front room, the more I sort the worse it gets.

Yes, all have a good day.

Minis app was completely broken this morning. Off to baby swimming soon, we have friends over later, chores in between.

I couldn't get on earlier either - then went to a funeral (hubby's elderly uncle - but sad as his wife died earlier this year). Next stop MiL's. I then wrapped pressies for what seemed like sufficient for the population of a small continent!

got some body magic in too - here's how food went:

b: 3 rashers of bacon !?!
Late l: odd lunch at MiL's -my fault not hers!
bread roll HEB plus 1 syn - ham, teaspoon reduced fat coleslaw 1 syn? Yog, banana
t: chicken, Brussels, carrots, celery
snacks: biscuit 4 Syns, freddo faces 9 Syns?
Total syns - 15 syns - more than I'd planned!

funny food day - hubby made b'fast (so didn't want toast and butter to start day with high Syns hence just bacon) whilst I got ready for travel to funeral - nothing SW friendly at funeral lunch so just had a biccie! Then ate reasonable lunch but OTT choc at MiL's! Topped off with an on plan tea! Must do better 2moro!

Will catch up on posts here and diaries elsewhere nowxx

Last edited:
Saturday 13 December

HEXA MILK. HEXB 2 BREAD

Brekkie; 3 bacon 2 eggs toms mushrooms
2 bread h/e 1 bread (2.1/2 syns)
Lunch: BNS/carrot soup. Boiled spud. 2 bananas
Snack: coffee & banana
Dinner: Turkey stew, swede, carrot onions. boiled spuds
Yogurt strawberries & banana

Baileys coffee 25ml baileys (4 syns)

Total 6.1/2 syns

hope swimming went well and u had a good time with ur friends!xx

Saturday 13 December

B: 3 bacon 2 eggs toms mushrooms
2 bread h/e 1 bread (2.1/2 syns)

L: BNS/carrot soup. Boiled spud. 2 bananas

S: coffee & banana

D: Turkey stew, swede, carrot onions. boiled spuds

Yogurt strawberries & banana

Baileys coffee 25ml baileys (4 syns)

Excellent low syn day - well done! I reckon every good day we have b4 Xmas wil put us in a good place for that first WI after Xmas!

Your food looking pretty good in actual fact. I am pleased with mine tho` am feeling a bit hungry.
Been awake since 5am so gonna have my Baileys coffee then off to bed.
Been sorting cupboard under the stairs good bit of the day except a visit to the cafe down the road for cuppa.
I have appointment for 10am for an MRI scan.

Just see your other post, I am pleased with the syns.

I could not get on until just now. 9.15ish.

Sorting in front room, the more I sort the worse it gets.

Yes, all have a good day.
know that feeling well!xx

Hiya Acc. Afternoon all.

Have had my MRI scan this morning. It was ok but very noisy. (they did give me ear plugs.) Lasted about 15mins, but about halfway through I felt very tearful, then very silly, so I lay there with my eyes shut and thought of the grandchildren. Felt much better then. When I sat up felt very dizzy as they have you lying with your head dead flat. My appointment was 10.55 and I was out to my car by 11.33. Good I thought. Not NHS though, my consultant sent me to a private hospital - on a Sunday too.

No good if you are claustraphobic.(s) They do have 2 open scanners in the country though.

Am going to have a cup of coffee, have worked on my food plan for today so a few minutes relax time.

Oh BTW this may or may not make you laugh. I nearly cried at first. :tear_drop:
I had to take my bottom teeth out as they have a metal clip on them and would show on the scan.
I put them in the locker with my bag and when I opened the door to get something out the teeth fell on the floor :) and broke in two :eek: . PANIC -- over now I have some new ones at home that were not comfortable before, :mad: they feel pretty good now. :rolleyes:

:8855: :talk017: At least I can eat now :eatdrink012: :bliss::bliss:

Wow! A scan on a Sunday! How's that for service. Yes, they are really noisy, aren't they? Sounds like a pneumatic drill by the side of your head! :D Glad it's over for you though and, at least, it didn't take long. Glad also, that the thought of your grandchildren cheered you up! :)

Lucky you had some other teeth to hand and that they now feel ok! What a morning for you! Hope you can chill out a bit this afternoon.

Take care, Doreen. xx

It does sound like a pneumatic drill. Very close to your face too,. I am glad it over. Now just waiting for an appointment for testing all my nerves. Lots of things stuck on me. Got an appointment for 30th Dec would you believe, but am already booked for that day. They are going to find me another.

Hello Everybody. Oh wow Nanny Doreen I can imagine the horror as the teeth broke. Lucky you had another new set. The scans are awful aren't they. I'm claustrophobic and I was terrified when I had to have one. It's wonderful when they are over. I couldn't get on the site at all yesterday. I don't know what the problem was. :109::109::109::109::109::109::109::109:

Loving the reindeer. I have had trouble getting on just now, Just says cannot find it.
Scan must have been terrible for you, when I saw how close the inside was to my face I just closed my eyes until it stopped. The only thing that made me feel better at first was the lights at the end. Not nice eh?

Sunday 14th Dec.

Brekkie: bacon x 3 eggs x 3 mushrooms & tomatoes. 2 bread h/e 1 bread (2.1/2 syns) coffee

Lunch: Big portion BNS soup, strawberries. coffee

Snack: corned beef (2 syns) pickle (1syn) sarni

Dinner. 2 Sainsbury burgers (2syns) . SW chips, cooked tomatoes mushrooms.
Frozen fruit & yogurt.

Maybe some strawberries later and coffee

7.1/2 syns

I love strawberries and have been eating them with plain yoghurt for breakfast but now about at present. I've been having them. Frozen summer berries

Back