NannyDoreen & Upndown's daily diaries

Nanny Doreen , I agree with Upndown, keep the Baileys leave the scales. :party0036::party0036::party0036::party0036:

Morning to u - hope it's a good day for u!!xx

Yes it is. Been to the bank to sort Andy`s bank account. He is in NZ & they said they were going to close it for non use for 5t yrs. It is still open tho and I put £1 in it so it is being used.

yes keep up with the Baileys but the other thing is def a bad habit lol!!xx

will do xxx

Morning Mo - lovely pics again!xx

Ditto

Nanny Doreen , I agree with Upndown, keep the Baileys leave the scales. :party0036::party0036::party0036::party0036:

Love a Baileys coffee

Happy birthday Mum --- she would have been 96 this year but died 20yrs ago. Still miss her loads. She was the best Mum ever.

:birthday:

Happy birthday Mum --- she would have been 96 this year but died 20yrs ago. Still miss her loads. She was the best Mum ever.

:birthday:

aah that's lovely Doreen - we'll never forget our late parents will we?xx

Oh dear, I have had breakfast, lunch & dinner and I am still hungry. Might have a bacon sarni soon. Not had any syns yet. Could have an egg sarni as well. Only bread seems to really fill me up.

Monday 15th December so far

Brekkie: 2 eggs 2 bacon 2 toast coffee

Lunch BNS/carrot soup. boiled spuds

Dinner: Mince onions oxo cubes toms & Puree boiled rice.

8.50pm. Gonna have a large coffee. No more bread so far. Been talking to one of my Sisters for the last hour or so,.

10.30 Decided on a Baileys coffee before bed,

4.1/2 syns

Last edited:
Oh dear, I have had breakfast, lunch & dinner and I am still hungry. Might have a bacon sarni soon. Not had any syns yet. Could have an egg sarni as well. Only bread seems to really fill me up.

Monday 15th December so far

Brekkie: 2 eggs 2 bacon 2 toast coffee

Lunch BNS/carrot soup. boiled spuds

Dinner: Mince onions oxo cubes toms & Puree boiled rice.

8.50pm. Gonna have a large coffee. No more bread so far. Been talking to one of my Sisters for the last hour or so,.

10.30 Decided on a Baileys coffee before bed,

4.1/2 syns

Well done on resisting the bread - had when we're hungry! A good on plan day Doreen!xx

Hi - missed Minis today - cdn't get on this morning and had a mad sort of day today - washing, changing beds, written all the Xmas cards - posted most - will deliver local ones 2moro - bit of body magic too! Not much to show for a day eh?
here's my food:

b: an orange
l: chicken, cherry toms, salad toms, orange
t: lamb, celery, red cabbage, carrots, mini mince pie 7 Syns

Linda - you were very light on food yesterday, don't push it down too low or you might enrage the food monster to come out fighting, to entice you to splurge!! :)
Hope your day is a bit more satisfying today, I know what you mean about being so busy but seemingly not a lot to show for it. Xx

Linda - you were very light on food yesterday, don't push it down too low or you might enrage the food monster to come out fighting, to entice you to splurge!! :)
Hope your day is a bit more satisfying today, I know what you mean about being so busy but seemingly not a lot to show for it. Xx

Yes ur right but I was doing lots of bitty things and somehow managed to 'forget' about food (not like me is it? Lol!) will eat more today! Xx

Morning All - expect everyone's busy - hope we can stick to the plan!! See u later!

We're going away on Friday - to a party that night South Wales staying in a hotel that night - coincidentally very close to my eldest son, his wife and Owen (3) so will stay Sat night with them - I'm looking fwd to it but it's shrinking my Xmas prep time and putting temptation my way!! Xx

Last edited:
Nanny D, good for you not giving in to the lure of the sarnie! Hope you didnt end up starving in the middle of the night! Xx

In actual fact I didn`t wake up hungry at all. The coffees did the trick and I did not have all my a.milk.

Morning All - expect everyone's busy - hope we can stick to the plan!! See u later!

We're going away on Friday - to a party that night South Wales staying in a hotel that night - coincidentally very close to my eldest son, his wife and Owen (3) so will stay Sat night with them - I'm looking fwd to it but it's shrinking my Xmas prep time and putting temptation my way!! Xx

Have a good time, especially with the children. Will thinking of us help at all. Nooo of course not. We will think of you though. As Cloudy said, don`t go too low.
Hey, I avoided the scales today :).
Went back to the bank re Andy`s form and parked in Sainsbury car park so I had a 5 min walk there, more on the way back as kept popping into shops to buy bits for xmas stocking.

Tuesday 16th December. Happy birthday David my eldest son. OMG he is 49 today. Wow a son that old. I was 21 when I had him. Doesn`t seem possible.

Food for today

Breakfast : 2 eggs, bacon beans 2 toast. 1 toast (2.1/2 syns)

Lunch. BNS/carrot soup, bananas, 100g Sains basic low fat yogurt (1 syn)
coffee

Dinner: chicken thighs x 2. boiled spuds, broccoli, garden peas. tinned carrots. Gravy grans 2 tps (2 syns)
Frozen fruit, 200g yogurt (2 syns)

Will eat rest of yogurt (2syns)

I did not know this was 5 syns for 500g. Bought 4. Won`t buy it again.

9.1/2 syns for today. Blast that yogurt.

Tesco Everyday Value for 45p is free but my Tesco don`t do it anymore. Can`t drive to Haverhill for it too far.

Hello Everyone. I hope everyone is having a good day. I've been swimming. I was going to do an hour but did 50 minutes. Two very energetic swimmers got into the smallish pool and had the water all churned up lol I think the sea was calmer. Lol never mind. I enjoyed what I did . :character00180::character00180::character00180::character00180::character00180:

Hello Everyone. I hope everyone is having a good day. I've been swimming. I was going to do an hour but did 50 minutes. Two very energetic swimmers got into the smallish pool and had the water all churned up lol I think the sea was calmer. Lol never mind. I enjoyed what I did . :character00180::character00180::character00180::character00180::character00180:

Good for you Mo. Enjoy the rest of your day. Do you go swimming every day?

I aim for every day but I usually manage 5 times a week. :)

That`s pretty good to go 5 times a week. Talk about body magic. \well done.

I am off to bed now, am very tired, been up since 6am. Night xx

Back