NannyDoreen & Upndown's daily diaries

In actual fact I didn`t wake up hungry at all. The coffees did the trick and I did not have all my a.milk.

Well done Doreen - it's hard to resist a sarnie at any time but esp when it's cold and ur hungry!xx

That`s pretty good to go 5 times a week. Talk about body magic. \well done.

I am off to bed now, am very tired, been up since 6am. Night xx

Night, night Doreen z- hope u had a restful night!xx

Have a good time, especially with the children. Will thinking of us help at all. Nooo of course not. We will think of you though. As Cloudy said, don`t go too low.
Hey, I avoided the scales today :).
Went back to the bank re Andy`s form and parked in Sainsbury car park so I had a 5 min walk there, more on the way back as kept popping into shops to buy bits for xmas stocking.

thx Doreen - good to get some body magic in!xx

I aim for every day but I usually manage 5 times a week. :)

Gosh 5 times a week is a lot of lengths and probably more than the Govt guidelines! Brilliant Mo!!xx

Hello Everyone. I hope everyone is having a good day. I've been swimming. I was going to do an hour but did 50 minutes. Two very energetic swimmers got into the smallish pool and had the water all churned up lol I think the sea was calmer. Lol never mind. I enjoyed what I did . :character00180::character00180::character00180::character00180::character00180:

don't blame u! Some people are not very considerate are they - even in the water it seems!x

Just remembered I've not posted my food!

b: fruit salad - orange, kiwi fruit, apples
l: veg soup
t: SW chicken curry, rice and a poppadom (too late to check Syns!)
snacks: ham, HEA cheese, cherry toms

trying to keep things low as think the weekend will be high! Hope we all have a good day 2moroxx

Oh twinny :) That was a great day compared to mine lol. You are SO close to target now, exciting! I know you've got a party weekend coming up but you're going to look and feel so much more comfortable knowing how well you've done lately. I'm proud of you :) xx

Wow Upndown that's a very good food day. :)
Thank u - I've been trying keep things low this week cos I'm out tonight and away for the weekend! How are u doing xx

Oh twinny :) That was a great day compared to mine lol. You are SO close to target now, exciting! I know you've got a party weekend coming up but you're going to look and feel so much more comfortable knowing how well you've done lately. I'm proud of you :) xx

Thank you - it wasn't too difficult yesterday as it was a very busy day!

Well as I said on ur thread - u did well and it's good to a have a pud now and again!

I had an off day Friday remember? And out tonight and away at weekend so trying to have few low days! Think I'll weigh next Weds instead of Friday too!

Hello . OH has been home on leave for 3 weeks but I only put on 1.5 lbs so pretty good. I now have 3 weeks to take it off. :)

Food for today Wednesday 17th December

hexa 2 bread hexb milk

Breakfast. 2 eggs 2 bacon mushrooms

3pm out for cuppa T.

Dinner: 2 chicken thighs & one drumstick with piri piri spices on them. Mashed spuds broccoli & garden peas.
Followed by frozen fruits & yogurt.

couple of bananas & yog later

Baileys coffee before bed.(4.1/2 syns)

Unfortunately the syns for the yogurt (5)

total 9.1/2

I got up at 6, had breakfast at 7am cause I was hungry I think,back to bed at 8am and up at 12noon. T at 3pm
dinner about now 6.30ish.

Strange day but have been doing kids xmas stockings and sorting out hospital and doctors appointments for January too.
Loads of washing and drying. not much else.

Upndown I have still kept off the scales. May have a look in the morning.

Yes ur right but I was doing lots of bitty things and somehow managed to 'forget' about food (not like me is it? Lol!) will eat more today! Xx

I was a bit like that today, but some of it in bed. Funny though having a pretty good breakfast that early and some sleep I was not hungry until 6pm.

I did but have come to a halt now.
Just heard from Son Nik that they are taking young Flynn to the hospital as he has had what seems to be trapped wind for some while today. Don`t know what time it started but they have just text me.
Hope it is nothing nasty. They have promised me that they will contact me as soon as they know anything no matter what the time. It is more worrying to wait at home than it is to be there with them.
No doubt he will be fine but you can`t help worrying can you.

It will take them 1/2 an hour to get to the hospital so many of them don`t have A&E now.

What is this country coming to in closing hospitals.
Because of zoning and Trusts I have to travel 2 hrs by 3 trains to get treatment instead of another hospital 1/2 hr drive away. Really pi$$es me off.

Anyway, I am thinking about Flynn at present. This calls for my Baileys coffee I reckon.

Hello . OH has been home on leave for 3 weeks but I only put on 1.5 lbs so pretty good. I now have 3 weeks to take it off. :)

that's excellent I'd say - well done!xx

Food for today Wednesday 17th December

hexa 2 bread hexb milk

Breakfast. 2 eggs 2 bacon mushrooms

3pm out for cuppa T.

Dinner: 2 chicken thighs & one drumstick with piri piri spices on them. Mashed spuds broccoli & garden peas.
Followed by frozen fruits & yogurt.

couple of bananas & yog later

Baileys coffee before bed.(4.1/2 syns)

Unfortunately the syns for the yogurt (5)

total 9.1/2

I got up at 6, had breakfast at 7am cause I was hungry I think,back to bed at 8am and up at 12noon. T at 3pm
dinner about now 6.30ish.

Strange day but have been doing kids xmas stockings and sorting out hospital and doctors appointments for January too.
Loads of washing and drying. not much else.

Upndown I have still kept off the scales. May have a look in the morning.

well done for keeping away from those scales (which mess our heads up!)

a great on plan day - well done! Glad u got some rest - you must have needed it - hope u sleep tonight.xx

I was a bit like that today, but some of it in bed. Funny though having a pretty good breakfast that early and some sleep I was not hungry until 6pm.

aren't our bodies strange sometimes?! Xx

I did but have come to a halt now.
Just heard from Son Nik that they are taking young Flynn to the hospital as he has had what seems to be trapped wind for some while today. Don`t know what time it started but they have just text me.
Hope it is nothing nasty. They have promised me that they will contact me as soon as they know anything no matter what the time. It is more worrying to wait at home than it is to be there with them.
No doubt he will be fine but you can`t help worrying can you.

It will take them 1/2 an hour to get to the hospital so many of them don`t have A&E now.

What is this country coming to in closing hospitals.
Because of zoning and Trusts I have to travel 2 hrs by 3 trains to get treatment instead of another hospital 1/2 hr drive away. Really pi$$es me off.

Anyway, I am thinking about Flynn at present. This calls for my Baileys coffee I reckon.

ah poor Flynn and as u say it's hard to be thinking about him at a distance - poor little thing, wonder if he's had some rich food or something that's disagreed with him.

yes some aspects of the NHS are worrying. Hope. Hear soon and that Flynn's feeling better when they ring u. Xx

Back