NannyDoreen & Upndown's daily diaries

ah that's a lovely pic - how clever to match ur clothes too! Our Poppy always says that she's not a girly girly and will never wear a dress - so lives in jeans and trousers!xx

We've got quite a few matching outfits now so it's fab! I'm sure she will be too old for it soon ;-) x

I was going to do jelly with fruit & natural yogurt. Picked up the wrong yogurt. Tesco low fat natural is 5 syns. Bums.
Might pop to co-op and get one of theirs for 1.1/2 syns. Then the pudding will be 3 syns total and not 6.1/2.

I was going to do jelly with fruit & natural yogurt. Picked up the wrong yogurt. Tesco low fat natural is 5 syns. Bums. Might pop to co-op and get one of theirs for 1.1/2 syns. Then the pudding will be 3 syns total and not 6.1/2.

Grrrrr that's annoying isn't it, will u make use of the tesco one another way? X

Grrrrr that's annoying isn't it, will u make use of the tesco one another way? X

I will use it Serena. Don`t like waste. Will have to pop back to Tesco as I was looking forward to the jelly.

Gonna make BNS and red pepper soup today. I do hope I like it. If not I will go back to BNS & carrot.
I also want to try those Jelly sweets but cannot remember where I saw the recipe. Nuisance.

Have a good day/weekend all.

I will use it Serena. Don`t like waste. Will have to pop back to Tesco as I was looking forward to the jelly. Gonna make BNS and red pepper soup today. I do hope I like it. If not I will go back to BNS & carrot. I also want to try those Jelly sweets but cannot remember where I saw the recipe. Nuisance. Have a good day/weekend all.

Ooooo homemade jelly sweets?!? Do share when you find the recipe when u find it x

I was just looking through my old diaries. In December 2013 over 2 weeks of Christmas I put on 11lbs. Wow. O spent a whole year virtually doing nothing as regards weight loss. Every time I went to Haverhill to look after the kids I put on weight. This year after xmas I lost 1/2lb. What a difference. It seems something has happened in my head.

I will be up there for a week in Feb looking after the dog. On my own. :eek: That is different to being on my own at home. Thank goodness they have wi-fi then I can be talking to my minis friends to help me. I do know a couple of people up there so I will have to contact them for a visit. One of them owns a cafe about 20min drive away, I could go there for coffee but NONE of her delicious cakes. Am i brave enough. Samantha is a big lady and cannot understand why people want to lose weight. She could sabotage me????

Well I now know looking back on the old diaries does not really help. I will just go back a couple of months and get some ideas from them. I really don`t want to have gains at the moment.

Oh goodness, I have just looked at the clock. It is nearly 11.30 and I have not had breakfast yet. Best call it brunch.

Oh. I also want to look back on red days for a change.

Wow Kathy! You sound like an asset to your school, the new Head and most importantly Connor :) I will be a Year R Class TA, it's my dream role so I'm delighted to have been chosen especially since I don't graduate till June!!!! X

Thanks for your lovely comment, Serena but, when I read back what I'd typed in, later, I felt like I was just blowing my own trumpet!! :D Sorry. That was unintentional! :) What I was meaning to illustrate was what an amazing job it is and how rewarding it can be!

Anyway, all the best, Serena. They must have been extremely impressed with you - taking you on, even before you had the qualification in your hand! :) As someone else said, there were probably many other applicants for the job too. Aww, Reception! How lovely. They're so cute (and tiring, of course!). Good luck and I'll look forward to reading all about your experiences. xx

Wow! Doreen, that's great, regarding the difference between Christmasses!! I think you've got your head round it too much at the moment, to be sabotaged by anyone! Enjoy your brunch. :) I've just got to sign off now, to sort home insurance out! Wahoo!! :( Have a good day. xx

Morning Ladies, Well done in you wi's! :)

Thanks for the welcome Kathy,

I spoke to a good friend yesterday and she is going to join slimming world with me, so we have decided to start after my operation as then we can do some exercise together twice a week to help keep each other on track. This morning I weighed myself after being really good all week, and I've lost 4 pounds!! :D So chuffed!! I ate soup a lot for lunch this week. I'm going to do all week for lunch and alternate dinners with soup throughout the week! I'd like to lose a stone before the 5th February!
Have a good day Ladies x

Wow you! That is fantastic. You must be so pleased. It will be good to have a friend join with you. Although I must say I have met some very lovely people at club. I am a bit mouthy so they all seem to remember my name. :eek: I have to learn one a month. I am terrible with names. Somebody to exercise with will be good too.

I was looking but could not see a name for you. I have a feeling that somewhere I saw that it was Stacey. May be wrong.

Carry on losing lovely lady xx

Will reply more later but just wanted to say to Doreen that you are now more in the frame of mind that you are strong enough to either resist the cake or together or make a wise choice and syn it, then get straight back onto sw meals, rather than let it start a splurge. Xx

Wow you! That is fantastic. You must be so pleased. It will be good to have a friend join with you. Although I must say I have met some very lovely people at club. I am a bit mouthy so they all seem to remember my name. :eek: I have to learn one a month. I am terrible with names. Somebody to exercise with will be good too.

I was looking but could not see a name for you. I have a feeling that somewhere I saw that it was Stacey. May be wrong.

Carry on losing lovely lady xx

Thank you! Yes very chuffed and motivated!

I am indeed Stacey!

Temptation of the cake: EAT IT! ENJOY IT! maybe try make the visit towards the end of your stay, then work for it! If you eat well through out the week, especially if your walking the dog to then you would deserve it! I have to think like this if I know something is coming up and Ill cave like Birthday cake... my ultimate weakness! I find if I've had the mind set I've worked for it, once I've indulged I don't feel guilty and binge more because I was to happy I had worked for it and enjoyed! lol. Bit random I have a few querky thought process' like this. Lack of will power = mind blackmail :rolleyes: lol!

Stacey :)

My food for today. Saturday 24th January

Hexa milk hexb 60g wm bread

B: eggs, bacon mushroom & tomatoes. toast & coffee. (2.1/2 syns) for Extra slice toast

L Snack ham & pineapple.2 bananas coffee

D: 3 H/L sausages (3 syns), onion/apple gravy, (1.1/2 syns) broccoli carrot and boiled spuds. coffee
Frozen fruit & yogurt

Total 7 syns

Thank you! Yes very chuffed and motivated!

I am indeed Stacey!

Temptation of the cake: EAT IT! ENJOY IT! maybe try make the visit towards the end of your stay, then work for it! If you eat well through out the week, especially if your walking the dog to then you would deserve it! I have to think like this if I know something is coming up and Ill cave like Birthday cake... my ultimate weakness! I find if I've had the mind set I've worked for it, once I've indulged I don't feel guilty and binge more because I was to happy I had worked for it and enjoyed! lol. Bit random I have a few querky thought process' like this. Lack of will power = mind blackmail :rolleyes: lol!

Stacey :)

Thank you, very helpful. I am hoping I will be ok. I am in a different mind set than I was, don`t feel as hungry as I did.

Hey do I take it you are cazystacey? :p

My food for today. Saturday 24th January Hexa milk hexb 60g wm bread B: eggs, bacon mushroom & tomatoes. toast & coffee. (2.1/2 syns) for Extra slice toast L Snack ham & pineapple.2 bananas coffee D: 3 H/L sausages (3 syns), onion/apple gravy, (1.1/2 syns) broccoli carrot and boiled spuds. coffee Frozen fruit & yogurt Total 7 syns

What an awesome day Doreen!!!! Will u have any more syns? X

Thank you and No definately not. I am full. There was so much speed on my plate I haven`t had the fruit & yogurt yet. Maybe a bit later.

You're doing brill :) I've still got my treats to have too! X

Back