NannyDoreen & Upndown's daily diaries

Nice to see you back. I agree with taking a look at other diaries it does help with food ideas.;)

I'm glad that u enjoyed your day Doreen, will the minestrone soup be your second HEB on EESP? X

That was a post by upndown. I don`t think she intended EESP somebody pointed out to her that is what it looked like.

RECIPE: Slimming World Jelly Sweets

How many does it serve? 2

How long does it take? 10 mins prep a couple of hours to set

What do i need?

- 2 sachets of sugar free jelly crystals (3 syns total - 1.5 each)
- 1 sachet of gelatine (usual 9g packets, i used Asda's own)
- Muller Light (any flavour!)
- 1/2 pint of hot water
- Plastic jelly mould/Ice tray/shallow glass dish

How many syns? 3 syns for ALL OF THEM!

What do I do?*
- Mix the 2 jelly sachets and the gelatine powder into the 1/2 pint of hot water and mix well (unsure no lumps!)
- pour 2/3rds of the mixture into a plast jelly*mould/ ice*teay or flat glass dish. I personally use the shallow glass dish as to make sure there is still enough room for another layer of mixture.
- Place your jelly in a dish in the fridge for around 20/25 minutes or until set.
- Whist your jelly is setting in the fridge mix the whole muller light into the remaining*mixture and stir well again.
- Once your jelly has set, pour your milky*yogurt mixture of the top of the jelly slowly and carefully.
- Place in the fridge and wait till its set. Usually take a fair few hours, i left mine over night.
- Cut into square or whatever shapes take your fancy.

Was this the recipe of those jelly sweets xx

Fantastic just what I wanted. Thank you Sugar

I got a phone call from Nik this morning. Faye is in a dancing competition - in fact she is doing 3 dances - not too far from here at Welwyn Garden City. She starts her 1st one at 2pm but will be there about 12.30 - to get ready etc - I am going to get there for 12.30 then I will get to see Flynn too for a while.

Hope it is not dark when they finish. Find it hard to drive in the dark. Gets dark a bit later now, so should be ok I hope. I have got a chicken chasseur in the freezer and will cook some rice before I go then just heating up needed in case I am too hungry to cook. Will take some fruit for lunch. :angel09: I hope. Keep your fingers crossed for me.

Have a good day everyone. xx

Ooh jelly sweets sound reallynice. :)

Have a good day Nanny hope the dancing goes well. You can always join in. ;)

Maybe if no when I have a nice slim figure and of course become a few years younger.

Hope you enjoy the dancing competition Doreen, don't forget your duster for polishing your halo. X

popped in to see how everyone's doing - no-one's out to play tho'! Know that the other Linda (Cloudy) is poorly hope the rest of u are having fun and on plan!xx

When I read your post Kathy - I took it that u were showing what an interesting and worthwhile job TAs have - so no need to apologise! You never come across as a show off and u easily could about ur lovely recipe thread too!xx

Thanks so much, Linda! Would hate to be thought of as a show-off! :D Glad you enjoyed your day out. You did really well with your lunch! When I'm out, I'm much too tempted so usually have what I want to, then try to make amends the rest of the week! No will power! :D xx

I got a phone call from Nik this morning. Faye is in a dancing competition - in fact she is doing 3 dances - not too far from here at Welwyn Garden City. She starts her 1st one at 2pm but will be there about 12.30 - to get ready etc - I am going to get there for 12.30 then I will get to see Flynn too for a while.

Hope it is not dark when they finish. Find it hard to drive in the dark. Gets dark a bit later now, so should be ok I hope. I have got a chicken chasseur in the freezer and will cook some rice before I go then just heating up needed in case I am too hungry to cook. Will take some fruit for lunch. :angel09: I hope. Keep your fingers crossed for me.

Sounds like a plan, Doreen. You're very organised lately! Putting me to shame! :D How lovely that you'll be able to attend the dance competition AND get to see Flynn too! :) Loving the haloed angel, by the way! :) xx

Posting my food plan for the day - hope I stick to it - may have more fruit and syns!

b: an egg and a pear - funny combination but went out early - well 8.30 so early for a Sunday for us!
l: French onion soup - made with oil and butter so will count as heb plus 3 syns - worth it! Plus an orange
d: roast ham, jacket potato, petit pois, carrots, cabbage,
2 coffees with ss milk part hea, water, fruit tea, diet cola
syns - 3 - diet sweets thx to clever sugarfairy!!xxx plus 3 for the soup.

Last edited:
RECIPE: Slimming World Jelly Sweets

How many does it serve? 2

How long does it take? 10 mins prep a couple of hours to set

What do i need?

- 2 sachets of sugar free jelly crystals (3 syns total - 1.5 each)
- 1 sachet of gelatine (usual 9g packets, i used Asda's own)
- Muller Light (any flavour!)
- 1/2 pint of hot water
- Plastic jelly mould/Ice tray/shallow glass dish

How many syns? 3 syns for ALL OF THEM!

What do I do?*
- Mix the 2 jelly sachets and the gelatine powder into the 1/2 pint of hot water and mix well (unsure no lumps!)
- pour 2/3rds of the mixture into a plast jelly*mould/ ice*teay or flat glass dish. I personally use the shallow glass dish as to make sure there is still enough room for another layer of mixture.
- Place your jelly in a dish in the fridge for around 20/25 minutes or until set.
- Whist your jelly is setting in the fridge mix the whole muller light into the remaining*mixture and stir well again.
- Once your jelly has set, pour your milky*yogurt mixture of the top of the jelly slowly and carefully.
- Place in the fridge and wait till its set. Usually take a fair few hours, i left mine over night.
- Cut into square or whatever shapes take your fancy.

Was this the recipe of those jelly sweets xx

Ooh a recipe for sweets - just what I need today! I'm just waiting for the jelly to set then will pour the yog mixture over it and impatiently wait for it all to set - I can tell u for def I won't be waiting overnight! These cd become my lifesaver - thx Cheryl so much for sharing xxx

That was a post by upndown. I don`t think she intended EESP somebody pointed out to her that is what it looked like.

ur right Doreen - I was trying to be good (for a change!) but didn't realise I'd done an EESP day until Serena kindly pointed it out! Luckily I forgot to put the pasta in the minestrone soup - so think is was all free or speed? Anyway it was prob the best day I've had for while!

Ooh that's lovely for you and the children - enjoy it all! I'm impressed with ur super sonic planning too - Gypsy Upndown sees another good WI for u this week in her crystal ball!!xx

Maybe if no when I have a nice slim figure and of course become a few years younger.
No Doreen - I don't usually disagree with u - but u can dance at any size or age!! There's that saying too - dance like nobody's watching (think that's it!?) even it's in in ur own home!xxx

Ooh a recipe for sweets - just what I need today! I'm just waiting for the jelly to set then will pour the yog mixture over it and impatiently wait for it all to set - I can tell u for def I won't be waiting overnight! These cd become my lifesaver - thx Cheryl so much for sharing xxx

No worries. Let me know what they are like xx l

Back