NannyDoreen & Upndown's daily diaries

So, partly due to spending Sunday ill, the scales are finally showing a big loss for me, compared with all my sts or half lbs in recent weeks/months.
3.5lbs off. Happy, happy

Ok Doreen, let's make it three losers xx

Well done cloudy and upndown fantastic news

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

The Linda's have really rocked it this morning! I hope that you both have done the happy scale dance and feel very proud of yourselves! Pleased for you both :) x

The Linda's have really rocked it this morning! I hope that you both have done the happy scale dance and feel very proud of yourselves! Pleased for you both :) x

Thx Serena - dance done!xx

So, partly due to spending Sunday ill, the scales are finally showing a big loss for me, compared with all my sts or half lbs in recent weeks/months.
3.5lbs off. Happy, happy 

Ok Doreen, let's make it three losers  xx

Well done that's a great loss - it must feel so good to lose a quarter of a stone in a week! And no pressure Doreen but it'd be great if the 3 Musketeers cd report a loss this week - good luckxx

Last edited:
Yay Linda! That's a great turnaround for you, worth doing your lighter days. Hope you can keep it up, maybe not quite that low though as that's not really sustainable for long. Xx

Yes ur right - I won't be able to keep this low regime going for long without a binge - so I must be careful!!xx

Well done that's a great loss - it must feeso good to lose a quarter of a stone in a week! And no pressure Doreen but it'd be great if the 3 Musketeers cd report a loss this week - good luckxx

My cut down worked. 3lbs off :greenapple::mermaid::banana dancer:

Will catch up later. On way out in 10 or so. Well done everybody

My cut down worked. 3lbs off :greenapple::mermaid::banana dancer:

Will catch up later. On way out in 10 or so. Well done everybody

Sp pleased for u Doreen! that's a great loss - a start of a long run I think!xx

Whoop Whoop! Enjoy the rest of your day x
Thx - I've found a Sw booklet which contains info on green days - just a few pages - H Extras, Syns etc - if u'd like it I'll send it to you if u pm me ur address. xx

Yippydidooda! Im proud of yous auntie, nanny and mum!! What a result 8lb between you! That is just wicked! Happy Friday... xxx

Thank you Serena - I've lost 1.5lbs - which I'm very grateful for as the week started off badly! Off to do ur happy scale dance ................. good luck to Doreen and Linda C and anyone else WI today xxxx

It shows ys that we can start bad and bring it back. Congratulation especially to our upndown. I know you were struggling. Well done

3.5lbs off. Happy, happy 

Ok Doreen, let's make it three losers  xx

WE DID :D Fantastic Well done Linda Cloud

Sp pleased for u Doreen! that's a great loss - a start of a long run I
think!xx

Thanks Linda, I do hope so for all of us.

Ooh well done Doreen..... we three are on a roll! :) xx

we really are, it feels so good

Yippydidooda! Im proud of yous auntie, nanny and mum!! What a result 8lb between you! That is just wicked! Happy Friday... xxx

Thank you so much bubble - good eh?

Gosh, its like giving birth :) hehe

Maybe that was the baby I was holding this morning.

I really like my consultant but I was not too pleased today.

Some of the girls were asking me how I thought I had done. I knew I had lost 3lbs, and told them what happened during the week i.e when I weighed myself Wed morning, and because I had put on I decided toi have 2 low days. Also that I had realised then my portions had grown during the course of the week. This was one of the reasons why I weighed myself.

My Consultant popped up with ---what does that tell you then -- I said that it is not enough to keep syns as they should be but that you should watch portions too. Everything in moderation. No! she says, don`t weigh yourself.

I said no more and had to leave before she came to me. I hope she got a shock. but for 1/2lb I would have been Slimmer of the Week. Eat that Jayne. Now now Doreen. :)
I think she was not in a good mood today and was not having a go at me just stating her opinion forcefully.

I will weigh myself a couple of times a week now. I would have been so upset if I hadn`t looked and had put on.

As we say each to his own.

It must be the week of the dodgy consultant Doreen! Well Done on your FAB loss, you three really nailed it today and so proud of all of you!

I'm not normally an advocate of too much hopping and off of scales as it can go against you but in this case you might have blithely carried on and had a couple of lbs ON. Instead you had a good think and turned it around and given us all food for thought as well.
So, I think she was wrong to say what she did, besides which, it was rude!!
Good for you in choosing to leave xx

Back