NannyDoreen & Upndown's daily diaries

Well not a bad day in the end - hungry tho' - at one point really felt as if a binge was coming on! As u'll see a lot of meat but feel full now!

b: egg, bread heb, apple
l:leftover beef with salad, mango
snack: mullerlight and defrosted cherries
d: lamb shoulder (lean only!) mint sauce, sweetcorn, cauli, petit pois, tbsp gravy (? syns), mullerlight
Fruit teas, 1 coffee

Good food day Linda. I love lamb shoulder, don`t have it too often, they are not small enough for one.
Oh and you had some of Kathy`s `posh` petit pois. :)

I'll good night now - feeling tired! See u all 2moro xx

Goodnight, sleep tight. :4635:

Good morning Ladies. 8.30am I was going to have a long lay-in before hair cut at 12.30. Never mind, I will have a coffee and finish sorting my stuff to go tomorrow. Then I will go and see my friend Linda --- yes another one ---- she is a lady of my age who is disabled and one of the most interesting people I know.

I have got stuff ready to make a lasagne but have decided as I have to weigh tomorrow I will take it with me and put it together for dinner tomorrow I love lasagne and don`t know if I could put the rest in the freezer.
Weigh day tomorrow and just 1/2lb to lose today to Maintain. It seems that I have to have these 2 light days.

May have breakfast for dinner. Catch you all later. Have a good day everybody.

PS I feel like I have woke up with the joys of spring. This should be good day. xx

Good morning Ladies. 8.30am I was going to have a long lay-in before hair cut at 12.30. Never mind, I will have a coffee and finish sorting my stuff to go tomorrow. Then I will go and see my friend Linda --- yes another one ---- she is a lady of my age who is disabled and one of the most interesting people I know.

I have got stuff ready to make a lasagne but have decided as I have to weigh tomorrow I will take it with me and put it together for dinner tomorrow I love lasagne and don`t know if I could put the rest in the freezer.
Weigh day tomorrow and just 1/2lb to lose today to Maintain. It seems that I have to have these 2 light days.

PS I feel like I have woke up with the joys of spring. This should be good day. xx

Good morning! Early birds catch the worm as they say! Hope you have a lovely day!

Good morning Doreen, just catching up as been awol for a day or 2.
Happy to hear you're feeling good this morning, may it last :)
I hope you have a great day x

That's a lively post Doreen - funny what we can read between the words in one another's posts!

Hope u were pleased with ur haircut and enjoyed ur time with your friend Linda.

Well done on passing on the lasagne - u've made me fancy that now but I'm defrosting chicken for SW curry later.

I'll keep everything crossed that u manage a light day - reckon u can do it!!xx

Good food day Linda. I love lamb shoulder, don`t have it too often, they are not small enough for one.
Oh and you had some of Kathy`s `posh` petit pois. :)

Goodnight, sleep tight. :4635:

Well Doreen - hubby doesn't like lamb so I occasionally buy lamb chops/steaks just for me - bought that boneless shoulder which was the size of 2 leg steaks from Asda - felt like a treat and kept me on the straight & narrow!xx

Well whew! I don't feel as hungry today. Need to be extra good today and 2moro after treats earlier in the week! This is my food plan for Weds 11 Feb:

b: ff yogurt and defrosted cherries
l: egg, bread - heb, apple
d: SW chicken curry, rice ..... maybe fruit and yogurt

treat: Freddo
Fruit teas

Wednesday 11th February. Posting early - weigh in tomorrow.

Hexa milk. Hexb 2 toast

B: Banana and coffee

L: Large portion BNS/carrot soup 2 bananas.

D: Bacon, eggs, mushroom, tomatoes, 2 toast.
1 extra toast. (2.1/2 syns)

TOTAL SYNS 2.1/2

Good morning! Early birds catch the worm as they say! Hope you have a lovely day!

They didn`t have any worms Stacey so I had a banana. :D

Good morning Doreen, just catching up as been awol for a day or 2.
Happy to hear you're feeling good this morning, may it last :)
I hope you have a great day x

You too Tink. My day good so far Hope yours is as good:) as mine.

That's a lively post Doreen - funny what we can read between the words in one another's posts!

Hope u were pleased with ur haircut and enjoyed ur time with your friend Linda.

Well done on passing on the lasagne - u've made me fancy that now but I'm defrosting chicken for SW curry later.

I'll keep everything crossed that u manage a light day - reckon u can do it!!xx

Haircut good, have left it a little longer this time. My kids don`t like it too short so thought I would give it a try. Wi8ll have been growing a week by the time they see it though. Had a great couple of hours with Linda. She says she is going to miss me while I am away, so I said I will give her a ring,
I WILL have a light day. I really want a loss this week. Hope I feel that confident in the morning. May have to weigh elsewhere next week too.

Well Doreen - hubby doesn't like lamb so I occasionally buy lamb chops/steaks just for me - bought that boneless shoulder which was the size of 2 leg steaks from Asda - felt like a treat and kept me on the straight & narrow!xx

I will have a look this week. No Asda near me or the kids, they have Sains. Tesco & Aldi. You never know

Well whew! I don't feel as hungry today. Need to be extra good today and 2moro after treats earlier in the week! This is my food plan for Weds 11 Feb:

b: ff yogurt and defrosted cherries
l: egg, bread - heb, apple
d: SW chicken curry, rice ..... maybe fruit and yogurt

treat: Freddo
Fruit teas

Plan looking good Linda. Love SW chicken curry. I sometimes buy a Freddo meaning to keep it for the evening, don`t last that long.
Good luck with your low days, I have kinda got used to them now. Really don`t know why I need them but seems no weight loss without. May be easier this week walking the dog, but he is not very lead trained and he tries to pull my arm out of its socket. I usually take him to the nearest playground and through balls for him so he gets a good run around. We will see, maybe I can train him a bit.

:fingerscrossed: I have put some crossed fingers here for you so you can cook your dinner, There are no crossed legs so cannot help you with those.:8855:

Linda is right, Doreen! Definitely on the lively side today! :D Glad you've had a good day, in every way - hair-cut, visiting your friend and food wise too. Lots of luck with your weigh-in tomorrow. You've been doing brilliantly lately so long may it continue. I've lost pounds today! Had to transfer £1,500 into my daughter's account, as she is struggling to stay on top of things financially, whilst at uni! She's been trying to get a part-time job to fund it for herself but hasn't been able to, so far. To be honest, I'd prefer her not to, as I don't want her studying to suffer or for her to be totally exhausted. Kids! Who'd have them?! :D xx

Linda is right, Doreen! Definitely on the lively side today! :D Glad you've had a good day, in every way - hair-cut, visiting your friend and food wise too. Lots of luck with your weigh-in tomorrow. You've been doing brilliantly lately so long may it continue. I've lost pounds today! Had to transfer £1,500 into my daughter's account, as she is struggling to stay on top of things financially, whilst at uni! She's been trying to get a part-time job to fund it for herself but hasn't been able to, so far. To be honest, I'd prefer her not to, as I don't want her studying to suffer or for her to be totally exhausted. Kids! Who'd have them?! :D xx

Yes know the 'Bank of Parents' so well having had our sons go thro uni! We tell them that we're expecting them to look after us when we're old and grey!!xx

They didn`t have any worms Stacey so I had a banana. :D

You too Tink. My day good so far Hope yours is as good:) as mine.

Haircut good, have left it a little longer this time. My kids don`t like it too short so thought I would give it a try. Wi8ll have been growing a week by the time they see it though. Had a great couple of hours with Linda. She says she is going to miss me while I am away, so I said I will give her a ring,
I WILL have a light day. I really want a loss this week. Hope I feel that confident in the morning. May have to weigh elsewhere next week too.

I will have a look this week. No Asda near me or the kids, they have Sains. Tesco & Aldi. You never know

Plan looking good Linda. Love SW chicken curry. I sometimes buy a Freddo meaning to keep it for the evening, don`t last that long.
Good luck with your low days, I have kinda got used to them now. Really don`t know why I need them but seems no weight loss without. May be easier this week walking the dog, but he is not very lead trained and he tries to pull my arm out of its socket. I usually take him to the nearest playground and through balls for him so he gets a good run around. We will see, maybe I can train him a bit.

:fingerscrossed: I have put some crossed fingers here for you so you can cook your dinner, There are no crossed legs so cannot help you with those.:8855:

Best stay away from worms till u check on the syns!

Get u with a daring new haircut!

Hope u find some shoulder pieces - wonder if the butcher/butchery dept in supermarket would debone a half shoulder and chop it up for u to put pieces in the freezer - a more expensive way for u but might work out cheaper in the long run?

Wednesday 11th February. Posting early - weigh in tomorrow.

Hexa milk. Hexb 2 toast

B: Banana and coffee

L: Large portion BNS/carrot soup 2 bananas.

D: Bacon, eggs, mushroom, tomatoes, 2 toast.
1 extra toast. (2.1/2 syns)

TOTAL SYNS 2.1/2

A very light pre WI day Doreen - well done! I really hope u get a loss - u've worked hard to pull back this week! Know u'll let us know as soon as u can! xx

Things changed a bit today - but still within the rules!

b: ff yogurt and defrosted cherries (altho I read here that cherries are no lomger speed duh!)
l: egg, bread - heb, pear
d: SW chicken curry with loads of veg, rice
snack: grapes

treat: Small bar of Lidl choc and chopped hazelnuts 10.5 syns
Fruit teas, water

Trouble is now we have them what would we do without them :)

Yes know the 'Bank of Parents' so well having had our sons go thro uni! We tell them that we're expecting them to look after us when we're old and grey!!xx

I am a parent bank too Linda. I am nearly grey now and getting older no sign of them looking after me !!

Best stay away from worms till u check on the syns!

I looked on line but they were not showing at all :sigh:

Get u with a daring new haircut!

Hope u find some shoulder pieces - wonder if the butcher/butchery dept in supermarket would debone a half shoulder and chop it up for u to put pieces in the freezer - a more expensive way for u but might work out cheaper in the long run?

A very light pre WI day Doreen - well done! I really hope u get a loss - u've worked hard to pull back this week! Know u'll let us know as soon as u can! xx

Not too daring, just a little bit longer. Maybe a bit longer next time.
Good idea about butcher in supermarket. Am popping out later because I forgot my milk and none in DIL`s fridge. Got enough for 2 coffees from neighbour.

Back