NannyDoreen & Upndown's daily diaries

Yes amazing to have snow one minute and hot sunshine the next!

Well we've all had a good on plan day - so let's go for another one each 2moro ladies! I'll be at Mil's for much of the day - we'll be making lunch there - all on plan I hope!! Will def need my choc ration 2moro but will leave it until after dinner to avoid overdoing it! xx

We'll be having a family roast, so should be fairly safe for me, keeping busy with prep and running around after everyone is easier for me. Plus having both grandchildren here means lots of body magic lol. Good luck with tomorrow and enjoy your lunch. Hope your MIL is well and eats up her portion, as I know she needs tempting sometimes. Good idea with the choccy, I *need* mine in the evening xx

We'll be having a family roast, so should be fairly safe for me, keeping busy with prep and running around after everyone is easier for me. Plus having both grandchildren here means lots of body magic lol. Good luck with tomorrow and enjoy your lunch. Hope your MIL is well and eats up her portion, as I know she needs tempting sometimes. Good idea with the choccy, I *need* mine in the evening xx

Glad ur confident about 2moro - nice feeling isn't it and longer lasting than choc or similar! I came back on to add some syns!xx

Glad ur confident about 2moro - nice feeling isn't it and longer lasting than choc or similar! I came back on to add some syns!xx

Scrolled back up to check... phew, that's fine, thought you were going to say you'd raided the choccy shelf at the shop after all! :)

Linda was just saying I'm on holiday the week of 9/3 if you would like to meet up in Cheshire Oaks for a coffee with myself and Kathryn and poss Sam x

Im on a 1lb gain after 2 days off plan xx

Well a bit of a lazy day here - sun shining but very cold! Felt hungry today so had lots, yet on plan food - wd liked to have eaten less to make up for off plan days but I thought it was better to eat more SW stuff than to blow it!!

B: 2 rashers bacon, toast heb, half syn for ketchup, ff yogurt
L: cheese (hea) and onion, 3 egg omelette with baked beans, ff yogurt and an orange
D: lamb steak, peas and sweetcorn, potatoes, roast onion, mint sauce, (not much veg in - not been shopping yet!)

Syns: wanted choc but cdn't trust myself to go and buy any - might have bought the shop out! so made do with a yogurty concoction - partly froze a ff yogurt, then mixed it with another one from the fridge then added defrosted berries and added 15g of porage oats - 3 syns it was surprisingly nice but not as good as choc!

Made some of those jelly sweets 1.5 syns and going to have some crackers 3 syns

Total syns: 7.5

Drinks: fruit tea, water

Food looking really good,. Must get some gelatine and try those sweets. That yogurt thing sound tasty too. I have to get out and buy some veg today or tomorrow Just enough left to do roasted bits.

I'm sure it was much nicer being with Flynn rather than go to WI!

A great day Doreen!

So that's u, Linda and me trying to get back on plan and lose our gains - whether we know how much that is or not! Anyway - let's do it together - I wd like my first WI at SW (this time round!) to be as low as poss on Tuesday and I'm sure you want the same for ur WI day! xx

Sleep well xx

That would be good Linda. Will seem funny you getting weighed on a Tuesday.

Haha can I be d'artagnan. (The fourth one) Ive had a terrible food week up 2.5lb!! :eek:

Yaa 4 musketeers. If we all try hard we can have some more losses this week. xx

Hang in there x

Don't worry too much, acc. I was REALLY bad yesterday, so much so I'm not going to weigh myself today because I know it'll make me feel totally dis-heartened. Went out with a work colleague to a tearoom, of all places. Well, as you can imagine, things went downhill as soon as we crossed the threshold AND I even brought cake home for tea!! I've nowhere near the willpower of Linda and Doreen! :D

Oh, well. Tomorrow's another day (for both of us), as 'they' say. Today actually - I've got to be good!!! Good luck to you too, acc. :)

Kathy x

A gain is never what we want but not Too bad for 2 days off plan I guess.

No thats how im looking at it and going to treat next 4 days as if it were Thursday and stay on plan 100% x got brisket cooking on low in slow cooker x so cant wait to have my sunday dinner lol x

Scrolled back up to check... phew, that's fine, thought you were going to say you'd raided the choccy shelf at the shop after all! :)

Well altho I stayed on plan - I felt hungry all day and by evening I was on the chomp! (my phrase for looking for nice food!) I had a few hot flushes so I blame the hormones! Today - I seem less food focussed and no hot flushes!

Hope everyone's having a good day xx

No thats how im looking at it and going to treat next 4 days as if it were Thursday and stay on plan 100% x got brisket cooking on low in slow cooker x so cant wait to have my sunday dinner lol x

Well done for getting back on track - ooh love slow cooker brisket - enjoy!xx

Don't worry too much, acc. I was REALLY bad yesterday, so much so I'm not going to weigh myself today because I know it'll make me feel totally dis-heartened. Went out with a work colleague to a tearoom, of all places. Well, as you can imagine, things went downhill as soon as we crossed the threshold AND I even brought cake home for tea!! I've nowhere near the willpower of Linda and Doreen! :D

Oh, well. Tomorrow's another day (for both of us), as 'they' say. Today actually - I've got to be good!!! Good luck to you too, acc. :)

Kathy x

Speaking for this Linda (not sure which one u meant!) yes there are times when I'm in control but plenty of times when I'm not!

Proof positive of that is that last July I was 5 or 6 pounds off target - our summer hol plus loads of messing about means I'm now 11 pounds off goal - 7 months later (and that's not counting any London gain cos I'm too chicken to face the scales yet!)

That's why I've decided to go back to SW on Tuesday! Hope u have an on plan day today xx

Back