NannyDoreen & Upndown's daily diaries

Hi - hope everyone's making the most of the break - I'm wrapped on the sofa with a duvet - hubby has kindly shared his bug - he was only ill for a couple of days so hope I get off lightly! Didn't fancy much food today! xx

Hi - hope everyone's making the most of the break - I'm wrapped on the sofa with a duvet - hubby has kindly shared his bug - he was only ill for a couple of days so hope I get off lightly! Didn't fancy much food today! xx

Oh NO!! That's horrible.... I guess it might stop you being tempted by any Easter eggs but boo, wish you didn't have to be poorly. Is it a 'cold' bug or a sickness bug? Either is rotten, not very kind of hubby to pass it on! Feel better soon Linda xx

Oh NO!! That's horrible.... I guess it might stop you being tempted by any Easter eggs but boo, wish you didn't have to be poorly. Is it a 'cold' bug or a sickness bug? Either is rotten, not very kind of hubby to pass it on! Feel better soon Linda xx

HAPPY EASTER!! Hope u all have a good day - and the Easter bunny brings only low cal or non-food treats! Weather overcast here but dry.

It's a high temp, shivery, achey, feeling washed out kinda bug! I slept for hours during the day yest and had a full night's sleep - feel similar to yest - hope it's shortlived like it was for hubby. xx

Happy Easter, ladies.

Hope you soon feel better, Linda. Naughty hubby! Hope he's waiting on you, hand and foot! :) xx

Happy Easter, ladies.

Hope you soon feel better, Linda. Naughty hubby! Hope he's waiting on you, hand and foot! :) xx

Happy Easter everyone! Hope u've all had a good day! Hubby's upset I now have the bug and is looking after me very well! Only eaten bits of toast tho! xx

Hope you're feeling much better today, Linda. Hopefully, on the plus side, this may help with your weight loss! Just not the way you want to go about losing weight though. Hugs to you. :) xx

Hope you're feeling at least a little better today Twinny. I've been busy in the garden with what energy I could muster but now just sitting enjoying the lovely sunshine.

Hope Doreen is enjoying her time away with the family too xx

Hi - feeling a bit better today but still not fancying much food - weather is lovely isn't it? Hope ur all enjoying the Bank Hol and Linda ur family are recovering xx

Hi - feeling a bit better today but still not fancying much food - weather is lovely isn't it? Hope ur all enjoying the Bank Hol and Linda ur family are recovering xx

At least you are starting to improve Linda. I'm so sick of all of us being unwell for so long, it has just seemed endless. Honest, we always used to be relatively well but this year, it's ridiculous!
Hopefully another day and you might get your appetite back. I know it seems like not eating should at least be good when it comes to weigh in but it doesn't always follow, as our bodies think they're being starved so hang onto all they can.
Will you still weigh in tomorrow or undecided yet?
I'm crossing my fingers you are soon well too. Xx

At least you are starting to improve Linda. I'm so sick of all of us being unwell for so long, it has just seemed endless. Honest, we always used to be relatively well but this year, it's ridiculous!
Hopefully another day and you might get your appetite back. I know it seems like not eating should at least be good when it comes to weigh in but it doesn't always follow, as our bodies think they're being starved so hang onto all they can.
Will you still weigh in tomorrow or undecided yet?
I'm crossing my fingers you are soon well too. Xx

Thx - yes I will weigh 2moro even tho I feel bloated! Yes u have had a lot going on at Chez Cloudy - here's hoping the spring/summer will bring better times for u all. xx

Morning all. Back after a pretty good weekend. Just a little not so good weather.

Linda I am so sorry to hear you have had that nasty bug. Good `ol hubby. Hope you are feeling much better this morning Good luck with your weigh in.

I have not posted my food since Tuesday last week. I had a fall at home Tuesday while the children were with me., Not really hurt thank goodness.

Wed needed to get some shopping ie Easter eggs. I didn`t go out because I did not feel like it, just took the car to the end of the road for mot. Packed the car for weekend then drive to Haverhill Thursday. Then I realised why I felt bad, I reckon it was the shock of falling it did frighten me when I fell.

I did eat Wed and think it was good, not sure about Thursday. Well thr weekend was a right off as far as food & drink goes, No scales here to weigh myself so don`t know the damage. May be going home early evening so hopefully can see the damage tomorrow. Good day yesterday synwise, today will be ok. Will let you know tomorrow.
Going to cinema today while Mum and Dad at work.

Monday 6th April.

hexa milk hexb bread

B: coffee
L: toasted ham sarni coffee
D jacket spud, 3 sausages (3syns) tin processed peas

2 capfuls Baileys in coffee Not sure of the syns but I think (6syns)

total 9 syns.

So good to hear from you again, Doreen! Not been the same without you.

Sorry to hear about the fall - it must have really shaken you up! :( Fingers crossed that you've done ok, food-wise. It's always difficult when you're not at home, isn't it? Although, saying that, you do put lots of planning into it, which must help.

We're off to Shropshire on Friday, for two nights and, although I'm looking forward to it, it's a bit of a pain too! I've been really good and careful lately and not sure I'll be able to maintain it when surrounded by all the goodies they provide at the lovely B+B. Also, we'll be eating out the two nights we're there and, even though I'll try to make the right choices, I'm not sure I will!! :) Still, if the worst comes to the worst, at least I know how to eat sensibly again, when we return!

Hope you've had a lovely time with your family, Doreen and have a safe journey home tomorrow. xx

So glad you're feeling a bit better, Linda! :) Hope you soon get your appetite back and, also, hope your WI goes well. xx

Morning all. Back after a pretty good weekend. Just a little not so good weather.

Linda I am so sorry to hear you have had that nasty bug. Good `ol hubby. Hope you are feeling much better this morning Good luck with your weigh in.

I have not posted my food since Tuesday last week. I had a fall at home Tuesday while the children were with me., Not really hurt thank goodness.

Wed needed to get some shopping ie Easter eggs. I didn`t go out because I did not feel like it, just took the car to the end of the road for mot. Packed the car for weekend then drive to Haverhill Thursday. Then I realised why I felt bad, I reckon it was the shock of falling it did frighten me when I fell.

I did eat Wed and think it was good, not sure about Thursday. Well thr weekend was a right off as far as food & drink goes, No scales here to weigh myself so don`t know the damage. May be going home early evening so hopefully can see the damage tomorrow. Good day yesterday synwise, today will be ok. Will let you know tomorrow.
Going to cinema today while Mum and Dad at work.

Monday 6th April.

hexa milk hexb bread

B: coffee
L: toasted ham sarni coffee
D jacket spud, 3 sausages (3syns) tin processed peas

2 capfuls Baileys in coffee Not sure of the syns but I think (6syns)

total 9 syns.

Well lovely to have you back Doreen - I've missed ur cheery posts! Sorry to hear about your fall - glad u didn't hurt youself but I'm sure it gave you a shock - I've heard other ppl say that the realisation hits them a little while afterwards.

Enjoy the cinema! Your food looks good for Monday - 9 syns is very low for a Bank hol!

Thank you all for ur good wishes - I hope Linda C is getting some rest and Kathy is enjoying her break!

I'm feeling much better today but I didn't get to WI today cos my hubby rang me to say he'd been involved in a traffic accident with a tractor - main thing - no-one was hurt thank goodness and he's a very calm person so he took it in his stride! There's a lot of damage to his car - but it's driveable and the insurance assessor is coming here to check the damage. He loves cars - esp this one - it's old - P registration - he's done a lot of work on it, but he just says they can all fixed!

Pity I didn't get to WI cos we're going away 2moro to Aberdyfi a small coastal town in mid Wales until Saturday - we love the hotel and the food will be a big temptation! But I will do my best! There's lots of lovely coastal walks to burn some calories! Enjoy this lovely weather ladies! xx

So good to hear from you again, Doreen! Not been the same without you.

Sorry to hear about the fall - it must have really shaken you up! :( Fingers crossed that you've done ok, food-wise. It's always difficult when you're not at home, isn't it? Although, saying that, you do put lots of planning into it, which must help.

We're off to Shropshire on Friday, for two nights and, although I'm looking forward to it, it's a bit of a pain too! I've been really good and careful lately and not sure I'll be able to maintain it when surrounded by all the goodies they provide at the lovely B+B. Also, we'll be eating out the two nights we're there and, even though I'll try to make the right choices, I'm not sure I will!! :) Still, if the worst comes to the worst, at least I know how to eat sensibly again, when we return!

Hope you've had a lovely time with your family, Doreen and have a safe journey home tomorrow. xx

I must have been writing my post the same time as u! Are you like me - enjoying Minis in the sun? Yes I know exactly what u mean about thinking that going away can be a pain cos of the food temptation - but we shd make the most of it shdn't we!? I'm sure you'll enjoy it when u get there! xx

Back