NannyDoreen & Upndown's daily diaries

Added my Freddo to my food so 13.1/2 syns.

Have a really good time Twinny, you can represent both of us but don't eat for me too! Xx

Yes a great time was had by all thanks - you may have seen the photos on the 'Meet' thread - let me know if you want the link girls!xx

Take note of what your twinny says and also I can manage my own food thank you very much.

Soooo pleased that you lost 1.5 - a good loss Doreen and so exciting it's taking you so close to the next stone down plus your next award - well done - you've worked hard for that!! Forget about April - you know I already have - let's look forward to May and beyond and that we'll all become part of a successful, slimmer set of summer slimmers! Try saying that quickly after your Baileys ;) xx

My DIL stayed here last night, she had been out with friends from work and was drunk when I picked her up. I tried to get her to say Successful slimmer set of summer slimmers but of course she could not manage it. It was very funny. I don`t reckon she could have said it this morning but I forget to try her again before I took her to work.

Read just now you had a good first day - I find that a relief when I get back on plan - hope you did - tomorrow shd be that bit easier - good luck. I did a 'you' today - went to Costa (I usually stay clear but hubby fancied a coffee) and ignored the goodies - unusually he had a cake and offered to cut it in half but resisted - not sure how you do it on a regular basis - R-E-S-P-E-C-T!!

Well done, the cakes etc are so hard to resist.

Basil is coming along well thanks - I'm following your instructions to the letter - will be sowing a 2nd set next week as we eat lots of it - funny what we like/hate isn't it?

I like basil, do you grow it from seed. Do you do it in a big pot etc etc. I also like corinander, can that be grown from seed?

Linda C is our resident basil expert - under her guidance my basil growing skills have greatly improved and I am now the proud mother of several healthy baby basil plants - they've just sprouted their 2nd set of leaves!!

Yes I raise coriander from seed - it seems to grow pretty easily - yes you can do it in a pot - the only problem I've found is that greenfly like coriander - I just put soapy water (the soap suds after I've finished the washing up) all over the plant. Thyme*, oregano*, chives* parsley and coriander are easy too and all these herbs seem to like growing in my garden - the ones I've marked with a * are perennials (don't die off and live for years and spread ). Gardening books seem to say that as lots of herbs are Mediterranean - they like poor, dry but well draining soil - but we have clay, stony soil here and the above herbs seems to survive. Aldi, Lidl and the Pound Shops sell cheap seeds and the ones I've bought have been fine. Good luck xx

Friday 24th April.

hexa milk. hexb 2 bread

B: at class banana.
L: banana sarni.and a banana and coffee.
D: chicken with 25g chorizo (3syns) & roast sliced spud 150g , courgette,red onion, mushrooms, tomatoes parsnip.
Yogurt (1.1/2 syns)
Supper. 4 bread (10 syns) Cheese (8 syns)

21 syns Boo

Saturday

Sitting up waiting for 12.45 to pick DIL up from night out. Got peckish so ate the sandwiches.
First day back and failed. Will be playing catch up again. Very little sleep ... as happens when somebody has been drinking........ have some batch cooking to do so will get that going, have breakfast then maybe a doze in the chair,

OK - more syns than you'd like but I reckon when we're counting - we're in control!! So well done xx

Ditto to what Linda just said, Doreen. We're off to the garden centre when OH comes in from work (he only does Saturday up until about 2.30pm, which is still a ridiculous amount of time he is at work, doing his sort of job, when added on to all his late nights throughout the week!) but not to buy plants or basil! :D We're just going to get some pebbles and membrane to put under our front bay window, as there are lots of weeds coming through the stone that has been there since we moved in 10 years ago. It's only a small Close and we're putting it to shame! Everyone else's is perfect. Mind you, most of our neighbours are retired so have the time to potter.

I was hoping to hang some washing out but it keeps raining, off and on. Gone a bit brighter now though so, we'll see! One naughty rabbit out all night, last night! She just would not jump back into her hutch, like she usually does and like Toby, the other one did. As soon as I opened the hutch door this morning though, they did a swap so Toby leapt out straight away and Millie (the naughty bunny), leapt in and has remained in all morning! Hope she's learnt her lesson. Doubt it though! :bunnydance: Actually, this dancing bunny reminds me (apart from the colour!) so much of how Millie seemed to be taunting me yesterday evening, as I was trying to coax her back into the hutch! :D

I hope you all have a good day, in more ways than one and that Linda enjoys her meet-up with the other Mini's ladies. :) xx

Oooh naughty rabbits - do you worry when the bunnies don't go in their hutch. I think you'll like this story and our family's happy news - my eldest son and his wife told us this week that they're expecting another baby - when they told Owen - they asked if he'd like a baby girl or boy - he said I'd like a baby bunny!!

Ha ha! :) Just returned from the garden centre, complete with pebbles and was just going to take a peep at the recipe I'm doing in a min, when I saw your posts. Loving all the animal pics!! :) Amazingly, Millie has obediently just jumped into the hutch, along with her best pal, Toby so ... happy days!

Enjoyed the bit of info (apart from your poor chicken being eaten!) about life after the war. Always interesting to know. That's one of the things I miss about my Mum and Dad dying when I was young. I hadn't reached the age when I could ask about their life experiences and there are only a few older relatives around now, who can fill in a few gaps for me. My Uncle in Chester (my Dad's brother) told me last year that my Dad had been in the 'proper' army, whereas I always thought it was just his National Service he had done. Apparently, he was an expert with the morse code equipment, which I found really interesting. He was also very artistic, which I never knew. Now I know where my two brothers get their artistic skills from. :) Me - I'm only good at drawing stick men, a bit like the thin version of you, Doreen! :D Thanks for the potted history!

Definitely not an expert, Doreen but the chorizo I always use, is the Sainsbury's diced. Just find it easier. Having chorizo today again, actually! :) Yay! :)

Hope you enjoy the rest of your day. xx
I'm sure it must be lovely to hear stories about your parents from your uncle xx

I will look out for the diced chorizo in Sainsbury. Got to be much easier. I definately want to use it again.

Mmm I miss having mum and dad around. They used to tell us loads of stories.

Re gardening I remember that the back garden was for us kids, the front garden for Dad. We lived in a prefab ---- 7 of us with two bedrooms ----- in the front garden for the coronation my dad put flowers in -- they read EiiR for Queen Elizabeth. Everybody used to remark on it. I was 9 yrs old then. My Dad and my older brother who was 11 went to the coronation.

Here is my food for today. Didn`t feel like cooking as am still tired, Early night for me. Enjoyed the salad though it made a change

Saturday 25th April.

hexa 1% milk. hexb 2 wm bread

B: eggs, bacon, mushrooms (lots) 2 toast + 1 xtra (2.1/2)

S: Banana NAS lemonade.

D: Ham, mixed salad leaves, tomatoes.and cheese (4.1/2)
Dressing 60ml lf mayo (2)1 tsp dijon mustard.(1)
Yogurt (1.1/2) frozen fruits
Maybe an apple later

7 syns. for the day. + 4.1/2 = 11.1/2. forgot the cheese

Amazing what your Dad achieved with his Coronation Flower display - perhaps you'll recreate that with a herb garden for the new royal baby ;) xx

Food for today. Don`t think I will be having anymore syns except maybe the Freddo lurking somewhere which I have just remembered. Maybe I will forget.:rolleyes:

Sunday 26th April

heza milk. hexb 2 bread

B: 1 bacon, 2 eggs, lots mushroom and 2 toast.
L: 1/2 bag mixed leaves. tomatoes, slice ham, l.f.cheese (4.1/2 syns
1 burger (1 syn) apple
30ml mayo (1 syn) 1/2 tsp dijon mustard (1/2 syn)
D: chilli and rice. Frozen fruit. Maybe yogurt (1.1/2)

So far 8.1/2 -------- so far?

Put tin mixed beans to bulk the mince as well as kidney beans in chilli sauce and some chilli flakes. Gonna be a bit hot.!

Well done - HOT-STUFF-DOREEN !! xx

I haven`t been out today. Fell asleep in the chair last night so not actually to bed very early. I woke up with cramp in my ankles so got up for an hour. Finally got up at 10 because I was dreaming. I dreamt my son was standing behind my bed with his black work hat on and I looked up and screamed -- which woke me. I phoned him and told him off. Of course he laughed.

I have cooked some meals for the freezer. 4 lots of chilli. 2 of chicken chasseur (with a pkt so 3 each) 3 somerset pork casserole (with a pkt so 2 each). Chilli for me tonight so that is 10 for the freezer.

Washing done, but have put it on clothes horse and some in dryer. It was a bit too late to put it out. Now sitting here talking to you ladies with a coffee and catching up on some TV.

May clear out under the kitchen sink. It needs doing.
Hope the girls enjoyed their meet. Looking forward to hearing about it.

Kathy does Darren send a post each time he updates his list? Was wondering whether we should put the page numbers on for the lists I do.

Here is one more story for you Kathy.
We lived in North London on a reasonably busy road (for those days). My Dad started a compaign to get Zebra Crossing put down in our road. They were invented by Mr Balisha --something like that -- hence the name for the flashing orange bulb being called a Balisha Beacon.

Of course the compaign worked and there was one put at each end of our road, it was long. Also a couple in nearby roads. He did a petition, one outside our front gate and one outside the Archway Tube Station. Not sure if anywhere else, but it worked. That would have been before 1955 as we were put in a flat after that at the top of a hill as they were pulling the prefab down. Oh, just quickly. Where our front door was, the flats have a refuse cupboard. We thought that was
funny,. :D:greenapple:

Enjoy the rest of the day ladies.

Very interesting Mrs Historian - my mother's parents ran a farm - so no food shortages for them but my Dad's parents lived in a town and lived on rations. My Dad was too young to be conscripted in war time but he did his National Service. He met my Mum when he was home on leave and I think the uniform was part of the attraction ;). Your clever Dad - to get those belisha beacons installed - they could have saved lives and I expect lots of people were grateful to him xx

I love your stories of when you were young too Doreen. Not nice getting cramp, I often get it in my middle toe, weirdly, so painful isn't it?! :(
I'm sure Linda will post later when she's recovered from the journey home but it sounds like they all had a good time, though tiring.
I'm not sure how much 'off plan' eating occurred but it was just one weekend.
We've been sorting toys and clothes at Laura's house (Jamie's things) ready to pack for their move to Wales as they won't have much storage space. X

Did pretty well whilst I was away - not strictly on plan but didn't go mad but I may have had to much choc tonight! We had a great weekend but my homecoming didn't go to plan grrr... train got into to Colwyn Bay about 5pm but didn't get in the house until just before 7 - Phil was doing his Mum's tea (half an hour away) no taxis for 45 mins - no family or friends around to give me a lift - I live at least half an hour's walk from the station up a steep hill (just above the Welsh Mountain Zoo to give you an idea of the big climb!) so waited an age for a taxi - then my key didn't work in the lock - so went for a walk (via the choc shop) until Phil got back!!

Wow! What a good Dad to do all that road safety campaigning. You must have all been very proud of him. Love anything to do with history so thanks for the info about Mr. Balisha! Made me laugh, what you said about the refuse cupboard! :)

Sounds like you've been extremely busy today, with all your forward planning cooking. Very organised! We went to get two new tyres fitted on Pete's car this afternoon and it only usually takes about 20 minutes but, today, they said it would be an hour. Well, it's been gloriously sunny here so we decided, rather than sit in the gloomy waiting room, we'd cross over the road to a pub and have a diet Coke, whilst sitting in the sunshine. As it was early afternoon, we hadn't had any lunch so, when we saw the plates of food go by, we thought we'd have a Sunday Roast. Anyway, I was very good and asked if it would be possible to have the lunch with new potatoes, rather than roast. Looked like they were going to refuse at first but, after checking, said it was fine. We therefore enjoyed lots of tasty beef, fresh veg and new potatoes, before collecting the car again so, all in all, a lovely way to spend an hour on a sunny Sunday! :) The only thing I'll have to Syn is the Yorkshire pud but, as that's all the Syns for today, it'll be fine.

We then went along to ANOTHER garden centre to try to buy some lawn edging but they had hardly any choice so we didn't bother. Home again now and, while I'm on here, Pete is cutting the front lawn.

Oh, yes! Very pleased this morning with the WI, both mine and Pete's! I lost 3lb and Pete lost 4lb! :) Must admit, that helped us to be good at the pub too! :D

Off to get the washing and rabbits in now so, probably 'speak' later. Hope Linda enjoyed the meet. xx
Well done on your fab loss Kathy - yes as you may have read by now - the meet was great. Seems like your garden will set the standard for the road now ;) xx

3 hours 57 minutes and 49 seconds is how long it took my Eldest Grandson to run the London Marathon today. He has so far raised nearly £3000.00 His charity is Hearing Dogs for the deaf. (his Mum has one of these dogs - my eldest sons wife Lisa)

He was hoping to be quicker but had to halt his training as one of his knees was bad.

Congratulations James.

Congrats James indeed - that's an amazing time esp with a bad knee and a fantastic amount of money to raise - a few years ago I walked a marathon (to raise funds for a children's hospice) across the N Wales coast - my friend developed blisters very early on but insisted on walking to the end - it took us nearly 8 hours as we had to go slowly and we had lots of stops for first aid!! Took us a long while to live that down!! Then in the evening I went out to my DiL's hen night!!xx

Wow! Lots of catching up done there, Linda! :) I'd love the link for the meet, please. Will respond to your newsy post tomorrow, as I'm off to bed now, ready for school tomorrow. Hope you all sleep well, ladies (especially Doreen) and that you all have a good day tomorrow. Loved the new baby news and Owen's sweet, funny remark! :D Bless! Night everyone. xx

Will come back to read later. Have an abscess under a tooth and very swollen. Dr is leaving me a prescription out which I will pick up shortly. I am in a lot of pain so will catch up later.

Monday 27th April
hexa 1% milk. hexb 2 bread

B: 2 toast. 2 eggs. 10g l.f.cheese (1.1/2 syns) 1/2 tin baked beans
L: Mashed potato with maybe some cheese of some sort in it.
D: Pork casserole. Pkt mix (2syns) . tsp gravy grans (1syn) Mushrooms. onion. served with mashed spuds/parsnip. broccoli & cauli.

(4.1/2 so far) Plus more cheese for lunch?

I managed to eat breakfast with difficulty so I could take my pills. I know the tablets I get will leave me feeling very lethargic so not sure about the rest. Doc said he knows that will happen and to just lay on settee & relax.
Wil ring my son and get him to ring me later just to make sure I am ok.
Food plan.

Will come back to read later. Have an abscess under a tooth and very swollen. Dr is leaving me a prescription out which I will pick up shortly. I am in a lot of pain so will catch up later.

Monday 27th April
hexa 1% milk. hexb 2 bread

B: 2 toast. 2 eggs. 10g l.f.cheese (1.1/2 syns) 1/2 tin baked beans
L: Mashed potato with maybe some cheese of some sort in it.
D: Pork casserole. Pkt mix (2syns) . tsp gravy grans (1syn) Mushrooms. onion. served with mashed spuds/parsnip. broccoli & cauli.

(4.1/2 so far) Plus more cheese for lunch?

I managed to eat breakfast with difficulty so I could take my pills. I know the tablets I get will leave me feeling very lethargic so not sure about the rest. Doc said he knows that will happen and to just lay on settee & relax.
Wil ring my son and get him to ring me later just to make sure I am ok.
Food plan.

Oh no - that's sounds awful - is someone picking up that prescription or will you have to go for it? I hope the pills work quickly for you - blimey you deserve to have a great loss this week for planning your food so well for today - think I'd be comfort eating - no make that - I WOULD DEF be comfort eating!! Take care xx

Popped to see how Doreen's doing - hope the meds are kicking in?

Not doing much today - weather looks nice from inside but chilly out - fiddled with a bit of house stuff, lots of searching on the net for accommodation in York for the next Minis meet - any of you fancy that - you've had your official invitation from Ann - looks like it could be the weekend of Nov 14!

Not eaten yet - tum doesn't feel right but will have to grab some toast or something in a bit - dinner was supposed to be leftover Kathy's Easy Pork but I'll see how I feel xx

It is still hurting a lot. I am just about to take another antibiotic pill. Have to take with meals so just on the 2nd one. Hopefully by this time tomorrow it will stop hurting so much. My face is a bit swollen one side too. Gonna try some dinner. Thought broccoli and cauli with soft mashed spuds and just the sauce from the pork casserole. Won`t be able to eat the pork. Will let you know how I am in the morning.

Oh, Doreen! You poor thing! I really hope this second tablet starts to kick in and also hope you'll manage to sleep tonight. That sounds awful! Did you get your son to check on you later? Wish I lived close by - I'd pop round. :bighug:You've been so good too, considering! I agree with Linda; I think I'd definitely be comfort eating by now! I won't pester you anymore for now but I really hope you begin to feel much better very soon. Big hugs to you. xxxooo

Hi Linda. Sorry to hear your tum's not feeling too good today. Hope it goes off very soon. What a shame after such a brilliant meet up. Thanks for the link - I've just had a good nosey! It's so lovely to now be able to put a face to your name! :) What a pity though that your day ended in a bit of a shambles, with getting back into your house! I bet you slept well though! :D What sort of things did you all get up to in Birmingham? Were there many others who hadn't been before? It's like 20 questions!! :D

You asked if I worried when the bunnies weren't in their hutch at night. Well, I much prefer them to be but, we're quite lucky that we don't appear to have many cats around us and we've never seen any foxes but, of course, you just never know. Luckily, most of the time they just jump in.

We're doing a buffet at school tomorrow for two of the Teaching Assistants who will be 60 so I've had to do some careful planning! I've made a dessert to take in for everyone else but I'm definitely not having any. It probably contains a year's worth of Syns!! I'll be able to have a slice of the cooked meats (just to be sociable) but I've just made my own salad to take in because I don't want to chance it. To be honest, I think it will be as nice, if not more so because I called into M+S on the way home and bought two of their Scottish poached salmon fillets and a load of salad, which I've just put together in a Tupperware type container, along with some Synned mayo. A bit of the salmon broke off as I was taking it from the packet, so I tried it and it was absolutely gorgeous so can't wait for that! :eating: I've also decided to just have fruit for breakfast, then I can have my HEX bread roll at lunch time. So I don't feel left out for dessert, I've just prepared some fresh strawberries and I'm going to take a meringue nest with me to crumble over. Not sure I'll actually be able to do any work in the afternoon - think I'll be asleep! :D

Right, just off to prepare tea now. Pete's in an hour earlier tonight (8 o'clock) so it's a bit better. We're having salmon fillets with new potatoes and petit pois. I should be extremely intelligent with all the fish that I eat! :) Have a lovely evening and hope you feel better soon. xx

Hello Nanny Doreen :wavey: thought I would pop in to see you as Linda has been telling me about your lovely thread hehe!

I will have a proper read through tomorrow but in the meantime I hope the pain in your mouth eases off very quickly. It sounds awful!

Linda, hope you're feeling ok! Strange you're off colour after the weekend, I wonder if there is a connection with how Jen was on Saturday!

Oh no Doreen, tooth abscess sounds awful. Really really hope the tablets don't make you feel TOO ill but they do sort the pain pronto.
Having to have a quick catch up, as lots to sort here as my MIL is moving on Friday (its been on/off/on again) but will be thinking of you and hoping you're soon better xx

Kathy, if you see this, hope you have a lovely day with your teaching assistant friends tomorrow and enjoy that salmon and salad, sounds yummy to me.

Twinny.... hope your tum is soon much better, how horrid after such a lovely weekend, I too wonder whether its connected or just one of those things. Whatever, get well soon lovely.
Life has gone hectic here, I'm having a bit of a sit down while I can, then have things to organise for tomorrow and then an early night, as I have a couple of really manic days coming up. Take care please, will pop in tomorrow evening if I can xxx

It is still hurting a lot. I am just about to take another antibiotic pill. Have to take with meals so just on the 2nd one. Hopefully by this time tomorrow it will stop hurting so much. My face is a bit swollen one side too. Gonna try some dinner. Thought broccoli and cauli with soft mashed spuds and just the sauce from the pork casserole. Won`t be able to eat the pork. Will let you know how I am in the morning.

Oh no - have you take some painkillers too - guess the antibiotics might take a few doses to clear the infection - poor you - hope you were able to eat something and that you'll have a peaceful night - take care xx

Hi Linda. Sorry to hear your tum's not feeling too good today. Hope it goes off very soon. What a shame after such a brilliant meet up. Thanks for the link - I've just had a good nosey! It's so lovely to now be able to put a face to your name! :) What a pity though that your day ended in a bit of a shambles, with getting back into your house! I bet you slept well though! :D What sort of things did you all get up to in Birmingham? Were there many others who hadn't been before? It's like 20 questions!! :D

You asked if I worried when the bunnies weren't in their hutch at night. Well, I much prefer them to be but, we're quite lucky that we don't appear to have many cats around us and we've never seen any foxes but, of course, you just never know. Luckily, most of the time they just jump in.

We're doing a buffet at school tomorrow for two of the Teaching Assistants who will be 60 so I've had to do some careful planning! I've made a dessert to take in for everyone else but I'm definitely not having any. It probably contains a year's worth of Syns!! I'll be able to have a slice of the cooked meats (just to be sociable) but I've just made my own salad to take in because I don't want to chance it. To be honest, I think it will be as nice, if not more so because I called into M+S on the way home and bought two of their Scottish poached salmon fillets and a load of salad, which I've just put together in a Tupperware type container, along with some Synned mayo. A bit of the salmon broke off as I was taking it from the packet, so I tried it and it was absolutely gorgeous so can't wait for that! :eating: I've also decided to just have fruit for breakfast, then I can have my HEX bread roll at lunch time. So I don't feel left out for dessert, I've just prepared some fresh strawberries and I'm going to take a meringue nest with me to crumble over. Not sure I'll actually be able to do any work in the afternoon - think I'll be asleep! :D

Right, just off to prepare tea now. Pete's in an hour earlier tonight (8 o'clock) so it's a bit better. We're having salmon fillets with new potatoes and petit pois. I should be extremely intelligent with all the fish that I eat! :) Have a lovely evening and hope you feel better soon. xx

I think a few were 1st timers to Brum - some lived locally and others had visited previously - there were 12 of us in all - as the meet is intended for us to get to know one another (surprisingly we talk a lot about all sorts of things but we're not focussed on food chat!) so we sit and have a chat in coffee shops and the like - we had lunch - then booked into the hotel - then more chat and drinks - once the sun's over the yardarm some of us might partake of a snifter or two! Then we went to Jimmy Spices for a meal - it was an Asian/British/American fusion restaurant - where you paid a fixed price for a self serve buffet - there was something for every taste and you could have stayed on plan if you wanted - not sure if anyone managed that tho' - I really enjoy the desserts! Then we went on to Jools Holland night club/bar - there was a live music night - I went home fairly early as I'd been up early and was shattered - in the morning had a little tootle thro the city on the way to the station - we had coffee/lunch - then headed home!

You sound very focussed on SW and well prepared for the 60th celebration 2moro - hope it goes well. xx
Hello Nanny Doreen :wavey: thought I would pop in to see you as Linda has been telling me about your lovely thread hehe!

I will have a proper read through tomorrow but in the meantime I hope the pain in your mouth eases off very quickly. It sounds awful!

Linda, hope you're feeling ok! Strange you're off colour after the weekend, I wonder if there is a connection with how Jen was on Saturday!

Lovely to have you popping in - Doreen will be sorry to have missed you - still feeling a bit yuck but up and about! Hope you've had a good on plan day? xx

Last edited:
syns ended up at 7 as I had some co-op yogurt. No chewing involved. Just mashed dinner into gravy so I could just swallow it.
Still in loads of pain. Painkillers don`t help much just a little and I am taking 3 at a time. Hopefully the antibiotics will kick in some time tomorrow. I hope so, this is agony. Every now and then it seems to ease but gets worse again as soon as I move about - to go to loo etc.

Son offered to have a couple of days off work but I said no not necessary. Hurts to talk anyway except like this of course.

Going now, catch up tomorrow.

syns ended up at 7 as I had some co-op yogurt. No chewing involved. Just mashed dinner into gravy so I could just swallow it.
Still in loads of pain. Painkillers don`t help much just a little and I am taking 3 at a time. Hopefully the antibiotics will kick in some time tomorrow. I hope so, this is agony. Every now and then it seems to ease but gets worse again as soon as I move about - to go to loo etc.

Son offered to have a couple of days off work but I said no not necessary. Hurts to talk anyway except like this of course.

Going now, catch up tomorrow.

Oh dear - I had a mouth abcess many years ago and remember my whole head was throbbing - hope you get some rest and sleep - kind of your son offering to come and stay - take it easy and I hope you get some relief very soon :bighug::553: (represents us all) :flowers::xmassign: (there's no get well pic so hope this one makes you smile from one nutty friend to another. WARNING - don't smile if it hurts! xxxxxxx

10556312_10204064196586613_3979976215638026574_n.jpg

My son Andy from New Zealand and myself at wedding last July.

Last edited:
Chocko, hope you manage to resist the yummy dessert tomorrow!

I've been hearing all about your fabulous recipes too ;)

Aw, thanks very much, Sammyanth. Yes, I'll definitely resist! Glad you all had such a fun time in Birmingham and loved the photos! :)

Kathy xx

Back