NAOMI's DIARY ..... this is MY time! :)

Hi diary and anybody reading :) sorry been a bit quiet. Its going ok, on day 7 now... Find it hard at times, but proud to have come through a very stressful weekend and sitting around pizza, cake and chippies for 4 hours and not touching any. Sipping 2litres of water and half a bar instead :) my first weigh-in tomorrow morning... I think I am about 7pounds down :) maybe more. I had a WS day on Saturday as was out longer than expected so had some cheese + chicken slices from lidl in evening.

how are you all doing? I need to catch up on diaries, anybody else on week 1 or 2?

Last edited:
Hi Naomi
i am also on day 2, and am roughly the same weight as you now (13st 10lb) i feel so proud to get day one out of the way - that was the biggest hurdle! i am now feeling more stronger by the hour, so hopefully my mind set is getting me into 'the zone'
I have set myself a mini goal of 11stone which is a 2 and half stone weight loss by 20th June.
i did have a tiny bite of lean chicken this morning because i was so hungry. I know this won't affect me getting into ketosis, so if i need it again until ketosis is here i will not deny myself.
exante has to be the best diet for seeing results. I did slimming world not so long ago and struggled to lose 3lb in 5 weeks.
i just wish i hadn't of wasted my time doing this, because i know in 5 weeks from now i would of lost well over a stone.
GO FOR IT WITH ME!!!
sam x

hi Sam! how are you doing today? did you survive the weekend...?

Hi Naomi, looking promising for your first full week weigh in! Good luck in the morning :hug99: xx

my week 1 is DONE! I am relieved to have come this far...and hope it will just get easier.

Done my weigh in first thing in morning.....and 10 pounds off!!! :D soooo happy!!

I feel a lot better already, less bloated and clothes fit better around the waist. Thanks for everybody posting here, the site is wonderful and I am addicted!!

N xx

Wow well done!!! What a fab loss. It's great being a loser isn't it?! xxxxx

I did a WS day today...hope it doesn't slow down the second week... I will try to do only one or two WS days a week. Anybody else doing this and having good losses?
I am substituting a soup/shake with a 200Cal meal if I have to eat something with other people, usually a bit of meat +salad....

hi! didnt sleep well last night, but it's a beautiful perfect sunny day today.... feeling energetic and smiling!! Had some tea, lots of water and 1/2 a bar earlier..... planning a coffee/choc 1/2 shake in a bit! Hope you all have a fantastic day!! keep smiling and shrinking lol :D

Hi Naomi, excellent 1st week well done. I sometimes do a ws weekend, the main thing is not being tempted to have just a little bit more as we all know how that ends up!! Good luck this week

Good afternoon Naomi. Wow a fab 10lb loss for your first week, well done! :hug99: xx

I am finding today difficult. Had some sausage and egg... I need to focus!!! feeling tired....strong coffee needed i think...
had loads of water so I think thats ok.

hi to all my shrinking friends ;0) ... cold and wet here in Wales today! So much to do....
day 10 for me......I am wondering what I can do to my little problem - haven't had no2 in 5 days....hehe..... Im feeling ok but starting to feel worried - is this normal? lol

Hey Naomi fab loss ... Same as my first week loss feels good doesn't it!? Week 2 has not been so kind so make sure your prepared for a lower loss this week! ... :) regarding toilet issue it is the same for me just glug water n it will happen ... If not some sennokot is good! :) xx

Well done on your loss so far Naomi! Its is really hard to stick to but it will be worth it. Just keep visualising yourself in the next size down, thats what Im doing. x

Hi Naomi just thought I'd pop by to say congrats on your loss your doing really well just keep it up. Hope today's going well for you.

hi, i've been struggling since last night, did food shopping and cave in with bits of this and that. I really need to focus, and get back to only TS....I think I am out of ketosis as well :(

ah dont worry it happens were only human. just pick yourself up, dust yourself off and start again. focus on you being slim and getting to your goal you just need to keep reminding yourself of why your doing this and how unhappy being overweight makes you feel, and how good you feel waking up knowing you completed a whole ts day. come on hun

Back