Napolina Mini Pizza bases

trinity_bleu

Could someone tell me the syns for these please? Bought loads for my daughters birthday party and have about 12 left! Not sure whether to feed them to her slowly or to do us all pizza one a week.

Also, is Lactofree chesese on the HExA list? if not, how many syns? Easier to use the same cheese for all of us if we are having the pizza ...!

Hello,

Here is the syns for the mini bases - think they are the right ones :)

As for the cheese you can have 28g of Arla Lactofree cheese as a healthy extra A

Napolina Pizza Bases, Mini, twin pack, ambient 75g each

extraeasy.gif
11 Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 11 Syns
green.gif
Green 11 Syns

Ha ha I have this image of you with 12 mini pizza bases lined up and feeding them to your daughter bit by bit (with no topping or anything on them)! I have got a warped sense of humour though!! Sorry about that!! They're 11 syns each- just looked them up in my food directory (a must have!!) so not very SW friendly I'm afraid!! I think there's going to have to be a pizza making session with her friends coming soon to a kitchen near you!!X

Thanks ladies.

She is only just 3 and loves dry bread so she probably would happily eat them plain, but it would take her a while to get through them all!

Maybe if I do 2, let her load up the free toppings, use her lactofree cheese and then split them between the three of us with SW chips and salad. They're not that mini, so half of one would still be pretty good.

Back