• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

nasty side effect?

vanda

plodding away
S: 19st5lb C: 18st5lb G: 12st5lb BMI: 40.2 Loss: 1st0lb(5.17%)
Am not sure if this is just coincidence, but 2-3 hours after eating my first exante bar I began to get stomach cramps and very fetching gurgling noises.
5-6 hours later and have now had to run to the loo 15 times very unpleasant and inconvenient, I am so grateful this happened after I had returned home and not when I was driving home over the Brecon Beacons, I would have given the sheep something to be afraid of!

I do not have any food allergies to any of the ingredients - has anyone else experienced this or am I just having an off day? Must admit I'm feeling a tad nervous about trying another one tomorrow.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Sarah_P

Happy to be slim at last
G: 11st0lb
Sorry to hear that you are feeling poorly. :(

It could be that you are just having an off day and have picked up a bug. Alternatively it could be your body adjusting to the high concentration level of vitamins and minerals in the product. I don't know what's in CS, so I guess it could be the change of product.

You are the first person I have heard of having it so far, but maybe you should have another tomorrow and see how you go.

Naturalblue

Just keep swimming
S: 13st13lb C: 13st13lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 34.5 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hi Vanda.....I had a similar reaction (but fewer visits to the loo):ashamed0005:. Still get a little gurgly (is that a word??) especially after the soup. I sound like the soup dragon from the Clangers in the evenings, very romantic for the OH. Perhaps is just us Welsh LOL.

vanda

plodding away
S: 19st5lb C: 18st5lb G: 12st5lb BMI: 40.2 Loss: 1st0lb(5.17%)
Maybe it is just the Welsh! Am not suffering too much today after a very unpleasant night, but lots of gurgling (if it isnt a word it should be) and dreadful wind. Great for getting me across the beacons