nasty side effect?

Discussion in 'Exante' started by vanda, 24 April 2009 Social URL.

1. vanda

vanda plodding away

Start Weight:
    19st5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.17%)
    Diet:
    faffing about
    Am not sure if this is just coincidence, but 2-3 hours after eating my first exante bar I began to get stomach cramps and very fetching gurgling noises.
    5-6 hours later and have now had to run to the loo 15 times very unpleasant and inconvenient, I am so grateful this happened after I had returned home and not when I was driving home over the Brecon Beacons, I would have given the sheep something to be afraid of!

I do not have any food allergies to any of the ingredients - has anyone else experienced this or am I just having an off day? Must admit I'm feeling a tad nervous about trying another one tomorrow.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sarah_P

Sarah_P Happy to be slim at last

Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Low Carb
    Sorry to hear that you are feeling poorly. :(

It could be that you are just having an off day and have picked up a bug. Alternatively it could be your body adjusting to the high concentration level of vitamins and minerals in the product. I don't know what's in CS, so I guess it could be the change of product.

You are the first person I have heard of having it so far, but maybe you should have another tomorrow and see how you go.

4. Naturalblue

Naturalblue Just keep swimming

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi Vanda.....I had a similar reaction (but fewer visits to the loo):ashamed0005:. Still get a little gurgly (is that a word??) especially after the soup. I sound like the soup dragon from the Clangers in the evenings, very romantic for the OH. Perhaps is just us Welsh LOL.

5. vanda

vanda plodding away

Start Weight:
    19st5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.17%)
    Diet:
    faffing about
    Maybe it is just the Welsh! Am not suffering too much today after a very unpleasant night, but lots of gurgling (if it isnt a word it should be) and dreadful wind. Great for getting me across the beacons

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.