natalieanns slim and save diary

natalieann

Silver Member
hey guys just wanted to start my diary to keep on track with what i eat, day two over now for me and feel good

day 1 had banana shake for brekki, white choc bar for dinnner and spag bol for tea, loved them all yum. but by evening i had a massive headache and was so poorly, soome pills and lie down sorted that.

day 2- ive had choc truffa for brekki, red fruit shake for dinner and cottage pie for tea about 4pm, then got so hungry so had a small plate with a handful of lettuce and some chicken, not much but made me feel so better, is this ok, i know it says you can have chicken and salad if only on 3 packs a day, but i still feel like ive cheated after doing lipotrim lol, today no headache and feels great:D

day 3 today ive had strawberry shake for dinner, love the bits in it, so creamy, unlike lipotrims which i had to down.......fast. white choc bar dinner time and will have chilli for tea, with salad

Last edited:
If I was doing 3 packs I would be doing the chicken and veg every day if I felt hungry as it bumps up your calorie intake while not taking you out of ketosis. Has your water intake been ok? Have you been taking the multi vit too?

Certainly not cheating, I know I couldn't do three a day without some veg and protein. I found my weight loss increased when I started having veg, seemed to 'bump' my metabolism.

Glad you feel better! Keep up the water, no point doing this without having the water intake, body will retain so no weightloss and feelings of crapness.

If I was doing 3 packs I would be doing the chicken and veg every day if I felt hungry as it bumps up your calorie intake while not taking you out of ketosis. Has your water intake been ok? Have you been taking the multi vit too?

im used to 3 packs hun with lipotrim so for the fact i can eat a choc bar and a meal rather then 3 shakes, its feel much more anyway, i will have th odd day with the veg and chicken, but not every day, will prob deffo add the veg to meals each evening but not always chicken.:D

water intake ok, dont feel dehydrated or anything, but not perfect, and yes im taking the multi vit each morning.

Certainly not cheating, I know I couldn't do three a day without some veg and protein. I found my weight loss increased when I started having veg, seemed to 'bump' my metabolism.

Glad you feel better! Keep up the water, no point doing this without having the water intake, body will retain so no weightloss and feelings of crapness.

hey hun, i know its not cheating but feels really naughty after lipotrim lol, i loe this diet and i know this is the ONE that was get the weight off again:)

ill deffo include the veg to bulk up meals as they are very tiny. ive found having the shake for brekki it better as fill me right up till the bar at dinner, yesterday had bar first and was starving all day......

today ive had strawberry shake for dinner, love the bits in it, so creamy, unlike lipotrims which i had to down.......fast.

had white choc bar for dinner but was still full from water and the shake, just come home and eaten a bowl of salad and will have a chill for tea, i feel full and happy, and just tested and already going into ketosis, im always very lucky on these kind of diets that i go into ketosis at end of day 3 and full blown by the 4th morning and i had already lost 2.5 lbs by early this morning

hey all only 2lb loss this week, had lost 4 but then ran out of shakes yesterday and gained 2 back over night, oh well this first week was about trying all flavours and finding my faves, and some got poured down sink so that why i was short, heres a full week

Well done on ur loss hun, heres to a full week next week :D xx

Back