Natalies diary

natalie anne

To anyone reading this It might bore you :0 its more of a little thing to do for myself to keep track rather then being an interesting read ( I'm a boring eater ) and not a very good cook! But this is my fresh start and I'm determined to stick to EE this time so here we go my slimming world diet......any help or comments would be greatly appreciated tho :) natalie 0x

Last edited:
Day one!

Breakfast- 2 slices of ww wholemeal loaf (heb)
Cherry mullerlight
Handful of grapes

Dinner- jacket potato
2 slices of lean ham
Lettuce,cucumber,tomato,boiled egg
Strawberry mullerlight
Coffee with milk (hea)

Tea- chicken pasta pot
Boiled potatoes
Fruit salad

Syns- options hot chocolate - 2 syns
Milky Way funsize - 3.5

Good luck with your food diary Nat :D xxx

Day two

Breakfast - 2 slices weight watchers wholemeal bread ( HEB) 2 slices of lean bacon and beans

Lunch - jacket potatoe 2 slices lean ham lettuce cucumber tomaoe boiled egg cheese (HEA)

Tea - quorn sticky filets slimming world chips lettuce cucumber peppers onions

Syns - coleslaw - 3 syns?
Ryvita minis - 5 syns
Funsize Milky Way - 3.5 syns
Options hot choc - 2 syns

Sticky quorn fillets slimming world chips and lots and lots of salad :D free free free !

image-3577052807.jpg

Havnt had chance to get online and had a awful weekend :( had a binge on Friday franky and bennys pizza plus wine! Grrrrr oh well fresh start as of tomorrow :)

Right here we go back to it.....got yet another night out Friday! Franky and bennys for my friends birthday! So that meens I need to be extra good for the whole week not to feel as guilty about a few glasses of vino on Friday ;)

Breakfast - 2 slices of ww bread (HEB) and xlean bacon

Lunch - melon pineapple apple grape and fat free muller yoghurt

Tea - quorn mince with potatoes peas carrots and sweetcorn

Syns- options hot choc - 2 syns
Curly wurly - 6 syns

Breakfast - 2 slices of ww bread ( HEB)
2 slices of bacon ( fat removed )
portion of beans

Lunch - Jacket potatoe
Pickled beetroot
2 slices of lean ham
cucumber
lettuce
boiled egg
fruit salad

Tea - Jacket potatoe
Beans
Peppers
Lettuce

snacks - curly wurly -6
space raiders - 5
BIG SLAB OF CAKE
:cry:

Well over my sins today AGAIN! I cant get back into this i really need a kick up the backside! Im seriosuly considering going back to group just to stop falling off the band waggon....getting weighed in public makes me stick to it i think!

Wednesday ( fresh start again ) oops

Breakfast - 2 Slices ww bread (HEB)
2 slices bacon ( fat removed )

Lunch - jacket potatoe
2 slices lean ham
Boiled egg
Lettuce
Cucumber

Tea - tuna pasta with fresh tomatoes and tomatoe purée

Syns - curly wurly - 6
Space raiders - 3
Options hot choc - 2

Thursday

Breakfast- 2 slices extra lean bacon 2 slices ww bread (HEB)

Dinner - ham salad sandwich (5 syns) :(

Tea - quorn mince boiled potatoes veg

Syns - baguette 5
Hot choc 2

eee hello :wavey:

Nice to see you on here Nat! It's so good, I honestly wouldn't have lost as much weight as I have without this site, really keeps me motivated. Needing all the motivation I can get at the minute after putting a lot of weight back on after my holidays and what not. How ya doing? xxxx

Princess_Stevie said:
eee hello :wavey:

Nice to see you on here Nat! It's so good, I honestly wouldn't have lost as much weight as I have without this site, really keeps me motivated. Needing all the motivation I can get at the minute after putting a lot of weight back on after my holidays and what not. How ya doing? xxxx

Hello :0 Iv seen you commenting everywhere on here but I wasn't sure if it was you :) yeah it's fantastic Iv got some great recipes and stuff from here and learnt loads! I'm thinking about starting group again I havnt got the willpower to do it alone! It's the bloody weekends that do me! Meals out and bottles of wine! Hope your ok your looking amazing btw was looking through your holiday photos the other day uv come so far should be bloody proud of yourself :D xxxxxx

Hello :0 Iv seen you commenting everywhere on here but I wasn't sure if it was you :) yeah it's fantastic Iv got some great recipes and stuff from here and learnt loads! I'm thinking about starting group again I havnt got the willpower to do it alone! It's the bloody weekends that do me! Meals out and bottles of wine! Hope your ok your looking amazing btw was looking through your holiday photos the other day uv come so far should be bloody proud of yourself :D xxxxxx

It's brilliant isn't it. I'm on here all the time lol! Yeah, the weekends are sooo hard. It gets to Friday and I just want to eat & drink my bodyweight in chocolate and alcohol :D lol oops! Aww thank you - you look fantastic yourself mrs!! Hope you have a great week :) xxxxxxx

Back