Natalie's First Pregnancy SW Diary

natalierobertson

Hi All,

I found out I am 5-6 weeks pregnant this week. Have done 2 tests and both positive!! It all happened really quickly for me as I stopped using contraception on 30 June (had a coil). Am sooo pleased.

Only issue is I have been doing SW since the start of the year and have lost 3st 3lbs.

SW consultant said that I need to speak with Dr/midwife if I want to continue. I'm 12st 6lbs and 5ft 2.

I really enjoy my class and all the people in it, we are all a very social and friendly bunch!

I have been really good this week food wise, although I follow EE and have been having 2 A choices and 2 B choices as per the pregnancy booklet given to me by my SW consultant.

Today's food diary has been

porridge - HeB
120 ml whole milk - part HeA
tsp honey - 1 syn
peach - s
2 x yellow plums - ss

Hope everyone is doing well. Has anyone else followed SW throughout their pregnancy?

Last edited:
Hello, congrats on your pregnancy!! I don't like SW personally but I know it's safe and healthy to follow throughout - so if your enjoying it why not.
I'm doing low GI (mostly;)

Wishing u a happy and healthy nine months

I have losely followed SW but my brain is not in the right place to do it properly, so after 6wks after birth I be back on plan. SW is a healthy way to eat during pregnancy and congratulations on your BFP :)

Back