Natalie's First Pregnancy SW Diary

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Without The Pounds' started by natalierobertson, 20 August 2011 Social URL.

1. natalierobertson

natalierobertson Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(20.55%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi All,

I found out I am 5-6 weeks pregnant this week. Have done 2 tests and both positive!! It all happened really quickly for me as I stopped using contraception on 30 June (had a coil). Am sooo pleased.

Only issue is I have been doing SW since the start of the year and have lost 3st 3lbs.

SW consultant said that I need to speak with Dr/midwife if I want to continue. I'm 12st 6lbs and 5ft 2.

I really enjoy my class and all the people in it, we are all a very social and friendly bunch!

I have been really good this week food wise, although I follow EE and have been having 2 A choices and 2 B choices as per the pregnancy booklet given to me by my SW consultant.

Today's food diary has been

porridge - HeB
    120 ml whole milk - part HeA
    tsp honey - 1 syn
    peach - s
    2 x yellow plums - ss

Hope everyone is doing well. Has anyone else followed SW throughout their pregnancy?

Last edited: 20 August 2011
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. shrinkingannie

shrinkingannie Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(28.36%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating
    Hello, congrats on your pregnancy!! I don't like SW personally but I know it's safe and healthy to follow throughout - so if your enjoying it why not.
    I'm doing low GI (mostly;)

Wishing u a happy and healthy nine months

4. bunnylovesalan

bunnylovesalan Proud Mama :)

I have losely followed SW but my brain is not in the right place to do it properly, so after 6wks after birth I be back on plan. SW is a healthy way to eat during pregnancy and congratulations on your BFP :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.