natalies new diary, restart

natalieann

Silver Member
hey all, i only made 6 days lastime which was only 4 weeks ago.....

so i restarted yesterday, ended up eating late on, so carried on today, and doing well

so im saying today is my official day 1......... doing well, drinking more water feeling ok apart from headache which water eased a little

i so want to do this right this time........ im want to be slim and sexy........:)

anyway only prob i have this week is im gona have to go get wieghed on tuesday instead of fridays, so my loss will be poop, as its gona be 3 days early, but then ill continue to wiegh in on tuesdays so then willl be full weeks, im unsure what to do

day 2 going well full of energy

day 3 has gone well, been to summer fiar with kids today, the food smelt gorge, but didnt bother me how odd lol

ok im now on day 9 or 10 unsire wether to count the day is started due to eating late that night.....anyway im so suprised howeasy this time as been, no dizzy spells, sickenss etc until last day ro so and nto been too bad,just getting bored and wanting to eat, im not gona fall off the wagon again too soon, im couting one day at a time

im gutted as only lost 4lbs last week and was classes as my first week as its a restart from 4 weeks ago, i dont get it, i did eat a bit of ham the night before wiegh in but that cant have done much

im getting wieght tuesdays form now on so next weigh will be only after 4 n half days so wont e so big, really gutted at the 4lbs loss

anyway as i was on this diet 4-5 weeks ago and lost 6,lbs in first 5 days, then this time 4 weeks after faling off wagon ive lost 4lbs, so still counting both losses as after all it is a loss, and ive also made tha week or 5 days i did weeks ago as my week one, and this weekl two and i can say i just had a bre\k inbetween and maintianed, si still my week two with a gap lol

well into week three, done really well, today im miserable and want a salad and ham sanrni, argggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

Hi Natalie
How you getting on,keep going you cando it.
Cathy

thanks hun, just opicked up week 4 today and lost another 5lbs, feeling better now thanks xxxx

Well done on a brilliant weight loss.:woohoo:Glad you are feeling better.
Take care
Cathy

thanks so much hun xxxxxxxxxx

Back