Natasha's Diary :)

X_Tasha_X

Silver Member
20/01/2010
The eve of Day 1 start on the cambridge diet.

Ok so i am sat here all ready to start the Cambridge Diet tomorrow :D I have my food packs which i picked up from my CDC tonight...
  • Chocolate-mint shake
  • porriage
  • chili soup
  • tomato soup
She had a good chat with me and has made me really excited to be starting to shift this extra weight. I am 7lbs more on her scales but i guess it does not matter what the start weight is, its how much i am loosing each week that matters.

I have so much weight to lose i am trying not to think about it and try to think about losing a stone or two at a time, anything more than that and i will just think i have to much to lose and give up.

The challenge is tomorrow trying to not give in when people are eating lovely food around me. I think i will be ok tho if i keep motivated and drinking my water. I just want to get through the first day!! Everyone at work is lovely so i am sure i will be fine!

I can not wait to start and feel some clothes getting loose on me again and to start to feel happy in my body. I want to wear high heels again and maybe even a skirt or dress :D Infact if i do get lovely and slim i think i will be showing all my body off all the time haha... just walk around in a bikini or something haha :p

I went to tesco tonight and bought 12 little 500ml water bottles to carry around with me where ever i go so i can keep sipping hehe! My last meal tonight was a chicken salad which was lovely. I also got Andreas loads of ready meals to cook for himself the next week... he cant even make toast without burning it haha! He will live i am sure lol.

So here i go.. i hope i can last the day 2morrow the first day is always the worst so if i can do that i know i can do the rest. Here i go wish me luck .....

xxxxxxx

Good luck beautiful lady. Like you said as long as its coming off everyweek its all the right direction. Onwards and Downwards.

We're both going to do soo brill on this diet tomorrow and I will be here every step of the way supporting you and driving you nuts.

You are gorgeous as you are but I know your reasons for doing this and just to say I know Andreas is proud of you but so am I.

Im now subscribed to your diary so ill be a regular poster and be watching your every move :)

You are a fab lady Tasha

<3<3

God Kels you nearly make me cry you are so lovely!! I know we are going to do soo well on this diet and be there for each other every step of the way :D I am glad you are going to keep an eye on me and whip me into shape if i start to stray at all hehe, cant wait <3

Good luck Tasha :)

You're so focussed, it absolutely shines out of your posts. I just know you'll make it thro tomorrow and soon be posting some great losses.

Vicki xx

God Kels you nearly make me cry you are so lovely!! I know we are going to do soo well on this diet and be there for each other every step of the way :D I am glad you are going to keep an eye on me and whip me into shape if i start to stray at all hehe, cant wait <3

I dont need to whip you into shape, your mind set is something i cravcs tend to give up so easy and lack that confidence in myself

So im looking too you for inspiration as your soo focused.

We've got the water down to a tee just need to get through the first few days which are the hardest but we will do it and succeed.

Ive thought of a new goal...which you will see on my signiture in the mo

Good luck tomorrow beautiful lady

<3

Hey Tasha :) Glad to see you got a diary up ^^

The chocolate mint shake is nice I have them.. yummy haha :) Tho I ain't really one for porridge.

I'm looking forward to reading your updates and see how you are getting on :) If you ever need a chat u know where I am to PM me =P The first day can be hard at times just have yur water.. have your shakes and soups.. and just keep busy and always remember... if you start to think about reaching for food... try to pause and take a min or two to think about why you are doing this diet.. what you want to achieve.. and how reaching for something that will give you a few moments of hapiness is nothing compared to sticking to this diet and spending the rest of your life as a happier, healthier and more confident you

Take Care xx

jealous of what exactly lol? but hes sooo nice :D hehe i wont bring it on here i could go on about him all day :D

10 hours left XD

Hey Tasha :) Glad to see you got a diary up ^^

The chocolate mint shake is nice I have them.. yummy haha :) Tho I ain't really one for porridge.

I'm looking forward to reading your updates and see how you are getting on :) If you ever need a chat u know where I am to PM me =P The first day can be hard at times just have yur water.. have your shakes and soups.. and just keep busy and always remember... if you start to think about reaching for food... try to pause and take a min or two to think about why you are doing this diet.. what you want to achieve.. and how reaching for something that will give you a few moments of hapiness is nothing compared to sticking to this diet and spending the rest of your life as a happier, healthier and more confident you

Take Care xx

oh wow your inspirational i may have too stalk you aswell :)

aww thanks :D Hahaha... I ain't that motivational... i'm nothing really =P I just offer my experiences so far I'm only on day 12 but I've really spent most of my time being positive and keeping a confident attitude that I hope I can instill in others :p

Thats coz he is lovely and he knows you are one gorgeous taken lady. I have known him YEARS i can tell your a special little lady to him :D. Any guy is lucky to have ya hun!! xx

Ohhh kels you have to look and read Ants diary its sooo good! Its really inspired me to do well on this diet. I stalk Ant too haha lurking and waiting in the shadows for the next updated post to read haha! Its what makes me so excited to start CD lol xxx

Thats coz he is lovely and he knows you are one gorgeous taken lady. I have known him YEARS i can tell your a special little lady to him :D. Any guy is lucky to have ya hun!! xx

haha awwwwhhhh thanks xD
I just hope me and the mr last ....when he comes to the UK we dehave to have a catxh up! :)

Ohhh kels you have to look and read Ants diary its sooo good! Its really inspired me to do well on this diet. I stalk Ant too haha lurking and waiting in the shadows for the next updated post to read haha! Its what makes me so excited to start CD lol xxx

Yay I am a gay guy getting stalked by two women....that's the story of my life HAHAHAH =P

lol hey we aint picky girls!! lol No but seriously hun your diary is really good and i look forward to seeing how you been gettin on everyday. Makes me really want start and get this weight off lol xx

agreed :)

and ive started one too :)

Good luck for day 1

:party0049:
:party0049::party0049: Go Tasha and Kel xx

4:40pm
Day 1 of SS on the cambridge Diet.

Ok so woke up this morning and had a 500ml bottle of water. I had to be at work at 7:30 so did not bother to have my first pack of the day as i did not want to feel hungry later. I had the Original Porridge at 9:00am when i got into the office at work hehe and it was really yummy!!

By 10:30am i had drank nearly 2Lrs of water and was popping off to the loo every 30mins which was a nightmare. I hope it wont be like that for the whole time i am on this diet because i cant believe how many times i am going :(

Ina at work was thinking of joining the CD but thought it was not for her but is doing her own weight loss plan. She has been drinkiing water too and is being really supportive which is lovely!!

I was going to stay at work for my lunch today but i decided to go and my nannas as i normally do to get out the office and as i was leaving my manager said '' are you not staying at the office for lunch today? Ooo your going to sneak a sandwich'' as he was giggling away haha! When i got to my nannas i told my nanna what he had said in joke and we where having a giggle about it too. I went to the toilet and when i walked back into her livingroom she handed me a letter which read...

Dear Mike and Ina

I am Natasha's gran mother and i would like to inform you and let you know natasha did not have a sandwhich this lunch time haha :)

Signed Maureen Briscoe

LOL Mike and Ina could not stop laughing when i showed them a note from my nanna haha! :D ~giggles~

So i had a chocolate- mint shake for lunch with ice cold water and ice it was sooo yummy!! Defo like them hehe!

I managed to drink another 2Lrs of water in the afternoon at work which takes me up to 4 Lrs altogether :eek: yay! Still going the loo every 30mins tho haha!

I came home at 4:00pm to find Andreas had eaten his tea before i came home which was really lovely of him. When i walked in the house tho i could smell my FAV food sweet and sour chicken and rice which just made me so jealous and hungry... i know its me WANTING the food more than being hungry. I am being strong and not giving in to temptation!!

I have a little bit of a bad head starting so i am going to take some pain killers and see how i get on. I am gonna try and have my last pack about 7:00pm (tomarto soup) so i am not tempted to snack while watching tv. Might spend longer in the shower tonight and might have a bit of an early night.

Anyway i hope you have all had a good day. I'm so glad i have stuck it out 2day and managed to do it :D I know its not over yet but i dont see me cheating. hehe that weight will be off in next to know time hehe yay :p <3<3 xxxxx

Back