Natural yoghurt

I cut up lots of fruit (strawberries, rasberries, blackberries and grapes), pour natural yoghurt on top then add 28g of muesli! Really delicious and filling breakfast! The sugar in the fruit brings a nice sweetness and the muesli brings a nice crunch!! Yum :)

I cut up lots of fruit (strawberries, rasberries, blackberries and grapes), pour natural yoghurt on top then add 28g of muesli! Really delicious and filling breakfast! The sugar in the fruit brings a nice sweetness and the muesli brings a nice crunch!! Yum :)

This is what I have been eating for breakfast for the past 2 weeks! It's delicious!

I never used to eat breakfast but I am a changed woman! Really keeps me full until lunch and I find I have so much more energy now! Delicious too :)

I was always on and off with breakfast and weirdly enough, I could never use to eat fruit in the morning! Now I love it! :D

might give that a try.. It does sound really nice and i rarely have breakfast. Have to force myself to do so.
xx

i use it to make chicken curry and as the white sauce in lasagne and to make chicken tikka masala. i find it really handy to have and it freezes well.

I use it in curry too. To replace cream etc. I use it with tandoori spices and marinade meat, then put in on skewers to make tandoori kebab type things.
I also use it for raita, with cucumber and mint. Lovely :)

Back