Naughty but had to be done...

pammyd

Silver Member
Following Cailin Maith's earlier confession , I had to do it.

Those of a nervous disposition stop reading now:

Pre wee weight - 11.4 1/4
post wee weight - 11.4 :giggle:

LOL every little helps.....

lol i mentioned the poo earlier! i admit to doing it just out of interest and my weight didnt change after a poo!!

did before a big wee and after a big wee and lost 1.2lb!!

2lb!!!!! blimey id be eating stuff to make me poo every monday if that worked for me,lol!!!

:8855::8855:How funny... I knew it wouldn't be just me :D

Wee makes the biggest difference for me for some reason :eek: Poo... not so much!

As my nan used to say "A pint of water weighs a pound and a quarter". I have no idea why she used to say it, but she said it quite often. She was a bit odd like that though.

Mine changes after pee's and poops :p And if i do both together I can lose up to 2lb! Haven't weighed at home for a while though, so don't know if it still does, but it did at the beginning.

OMG this has made me laugh so much - just to chip in - last week hubby only lost 2lbs and said it was because he hadn't done a poo that day (which I ignored cos you know men they can poo all day!) well this week before we went SW he went off to the loo for a poo and the bugger lost 6lbs - and he'd cheated all flippin week!

lol i mentioned the poo earlier! i admit to doing it just out of interest and my weight didnt change after a poo!!

did before a big wee and after a big wee and lost 1.2lb!!

JESUS! How much had you drank!?
That's insane... but awesome.

OMG this has made me laugh so much - just to chip in - last week hubby only lost 2lbs and said it was because he hadn't done a poo that day (which I ignored cos you know men they can poo all day!) well this week before we went SW he went off to the loo for a poo and the bugger lost 6lbs - and he'd cheated all flippin week!

WOW.
He must have been holding that in until weigh in!

Hahahahahahahahahaha this is hilarious!!!

I love it! Good work researchers! Guess i'll be having a 'try' before class tonight! :)

i can just imagine everyone hopping on the scales....popping to bathroom....hopping back on,lol!!

hahahahaha :D

Not quite the same, but i weighed before and after my shower yesterday morning and i had put on 2lb after it!!!!! I blame the wet hair.

Back