• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Naughty but had to be done...

pammyd

Silver Member

lurverick

Now to maintain.....
lol i mentioned the poo earlier! i admit to doing it just out of interest and my weight didnt change after a poo!!

did before a big wee and after a big wee and lost 1.2lb!!

lurverick

Now to maintain.....
2lb!!!!! blimey id be eating stuff to make me poo every monday if that worked for me,lol!!!

:8855::8855:How funny... I knew it wouldn't be just me :D

Wee makes the biggest difference for me for some reason :eek: Poo... not so much!

As my nan used to say "A pint of water weighs a pound and a quarter". I have no idea why she used to say it, but she said it quite often. She was a bit odd like that though.

Mine changes after pee's and poops :p And if i do both together I can lose up to 2lb! Haven't weighed at home for a while though, so don't know if it still does, but it did at the beginning.

donnajt

Addicted to Minimins!
OMG this has made me laugh so much - just to chip in - last week hubby only lost 2lbs and said it was because he hadn't done a poo that day (which I ignored cos you know men they can poo all day!) well this week before we went SW he went off to the loo for a poo and the bugger lost 6lbs - and he'd cheated all flippin week!

RubyMoss

Silver Member
OMG this has made me laugh so much - just to chip in - last week hubby only lost 2lbs and said it was because he hadn't done a poo that day (which I ignored cos you know men they can poo all day!) well this week before we went SW he went off to the loo for a poo and the bugger lost 6lbs - and he'd cheated all flippin week!
WOW.
He must have been holding that in until weigh in!

lurverick

Now to maintain.....
i can just imagine everyone hopping on the scales....popping to bathroom....hopping back on,lol!!