NAUGHTY ME

Vanilla

Wanna Be Skinny
Just angry with myself, today i went to the gym and spend 30min on the threadmill, 30min on the rawing machine, 20min on the bike and 1hr on the dance aerobics after that i was starving and i end up eating the whole Banana, Will it do any damage? cos am on SS.:mad::mad::mad:

HI
A banana has about 40g of carbs in it, so its likely to push you out of ketosis, however with the amount of exercise you did it may well be ok if you burnt your other stores up? Have you had all 3 shakes? Its not a biggy, you'll be straight back into ketosis just get straight back on the diet!

You really shouldn't be doing that much exercise on SS! Its dangerous and it won't help your weight loss as your body will go into starvation (so my cc says)

x

Well, there are 39 grams of carbohydrate in an average banana -- and about 162 calories. You have burned a lot of calories -- so weight-wise/loss you should be okay. However, it could impact your being in ketosis, and may have to do the "slide back into thing". For some people that would mean feeling hunger and headaches.

That was probably way too much exercise for someone on a VLCD.

But, if you HAVE to have something -- make it protein (it shouldn't affect your ketosis as easily).

MM

You really shouldn't be doing that much exercise on SS! Its dangerous and it won't help your weight loss as your body will go into starvation (so my cc says)

x

Er No, this is not true and possibly your CDC is not someone who goes to the gym?

Bodies differ and this amount of exercise does not mean the body goes into starvation mode.It does go into fat and protein burning mode at a pace . it will tire most bodies out somewhat faster than someone who sits on the couch on SS or does only mild exercise infrequetnly, but its doable, just not everyday and not for everyone ... and it suits some folks.... so kudos to those who take exercise up so long as they listen to thier bodies along the way. what is alot to some folks is quite ok for others.

Bella

Thanx ladies and i only had 1 shake in the morning and am gonna have the second one now, fingers cross that it won't kick me out of calories.

Back