Naughty me

Sweetascandy

I have weighed myself a day early and I have only lost 4lb, and this is my 1st week. Mine and my cdc scales weigh the same. I'm just so disappointed. I have lost more on diets such as ww and sw :( x

I will not give up this time

Last edited:
Sweetascandy said:
I have weighed myself a day early and I have only lost 4lb, and this is my 1st week. Mine and my cdc scales weigh the same. I'm just so disappointed. I have lost more on diets such as ww and sw :( x

What time did you weigh yourself?

Also bare in mind that it is a day early, its not uncommon to lose 2lbs or more overnight in the early stages of CD! (from personal experience)

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Did your CDC measure you last week? Try not to be too disheartened, I lost five pounds on my first week my first time around, but what I was really surprised about was the inch loss!!! on those low weeks grab a tape measure :):):) good luck for tomorrow x

4lb loss in a week where you went to a hen party. which meant going out of ketosis, is excellent! Many would have seen a gain or at least a sts.

You're doing fine, sweet!

girlygirl1 said:
4lb loss in a week where you went to a hen party. which meant going out of ketosis, is excellent! Many would have seen a gain or at least a sts.

You're doing fine, sweet!

I've not been to the hen night yet that's in a couple of weeks time. I just feel is that it, especially when people on here have amazing 1st week weight losses, I'm almost embarrassed x

Hiya

Don't be disheartened. 4 lbs is still 4 lbs off and closer to your goal so well done! you should be proud of your achievement. Also other people may have had bigger first week losses because they had more weight on in the first place. Stay positive.

Val

Vally12 said:
Hiya

Don't be disheartened. 4 lbs is still 4 lbs off and closer to your goal so well done! you should be proud of your achievement. Also other people may have had bigger first week losses because they had more weight on in the first place. Stay positive.

Val

I know off is better than on. But I am a big lass over 19stone so know I have a long way to go and 4lb seems like nothing at the moment. Anyway am probably worrying over nothing :) thanks for all your kind words x

I know off is better than on. But I am a big lass over 19stone so know I have a long way to go and 4lb seems like nothing at the moment. Anyway am probably worrying over nothing :) thanks for all your kind words x

i know exactly what you mean and how you feel. I only lost 5lbs in my first nine days and was gutted, frankly. Then this week (week 5) i only lost a pound. Despite being very large, and being 100% on SS.

I just have to accept that my bady loses weight more slowly than other people. If i didn't know other people's results, maybe it'd be easier. I don't know.

anyway, chin up - it's still a loss.:)

the scales are tricky creatures, Im always trying to cheat them, drinking loads of water in hope that it will flush out everything including all my fat..lol
try to measure your waist more as its a better indicator of your progress :]

Back