• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Naughty Me!

ChubLock

Silver Member
S: 16st4lb C: 16st3lb G: 10st4lb BMI: 39 Loss: 0st1lb(0.44%)
Just goes to show I cannot go it alone on WW.

I've been slack and not filling in my tracker these past few weeks and today I decided to tally the points I had in fact consumed and I'd gone a fair bit over my 26. Just shows I really do need to write down everything I eat otherwise it just gets outta hand.

I doubt I'll lose weight this week but it definitely opens ones eyes ;)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
I know what you mean. When I'm simply trying to account for what I've eaten (when I'm not dieting) I forget so many things that I've had. If I didn't know the points value of things, I would probably do the same by the time I got around to totting them up.

That's what make Core such a good thing!
Christine

pixiepiratess

Going From Flab to FAB!
S: 15st10lb C: 15st6lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 42.2 Loss: 0st4lb(1.82%)
Oh i know where your coming from! i do go to meetings but if i dont stay i find im awful! ...i even wrote my tracker out today and ate a completly different menu altogether LOL....

Hope you manage to get back on track xxxx

ChubLock

Silver Member
S: 16st4lb C: 16st3lb G: 10st4lb BMI: 39 Loss: 0st1lb(0.44%)
Yeah, I FEEL good. 1 stone off has already made such a difference but I'm still not in the 13s bracket yet. I need to get myself out of 14s soon as!

pixiepiratess

Going From Flab to FAB!
S: 15st10lb C: 15st6lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 42.2 Loss: 0st4lb(1.82%)
It is a lovely feeling getting into a new number! getting out of the 14s was a great feeling! ... im just into the 12s but sorta wobbling back towards the 13s! ..... ...
Your doing a great job hun! wont be long until the next one! onwards and downwards!xxxx

S: 13st13lb C: 13st1.5lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st11.5lb(5.9%)
its shocking how many points we actually go over when we dont write it down,im the worst!

catznolan

nearly there!! :)
pixie i often do the same and then i hide the tracker so no one knows (even though im the only one who looks at it ha!!

curvy dont worry write it off and start tomooro afresh!! when u wi?