Naughty Me!

ChubLock

Silver Member
Just goes to show I cannot go it alone on WW.

I've been slack and not filling in my tracker these past few weeks and today I decided to tally the points I had in fact consumed and I'd gone a fair bit over my 26. Just shows I really do need to write down everything I eat otherwise it just gets outta hand.

I doubt I'll lose weight this week but it definitely opens ones eyes ;)

I know what you mean. When I'm simply trying to account for what I've eaten (when I'm not dieting) I forget so many things that I've had. If I didn't know the points value of things, I would probably do the same by the time I got around to totting them up.

That's what make Core such a good thing!
Christine

Oh i know where your coming from! i do go to meetings but if i dont stay i find im awful! ...i even wrote my tracker out today and ate a completly different menu altogether LOL....

Hope you manage to get back on track xxxx

Yeah, I FEEL good. 1 stone off has already made such a difference but I'm still not in the 13s bracket yet. I need to get myself out of 14s soon as!

It is a lovely feeling getting into a new number! getting out of the 14s was a great feeling! ... im just into the 12s but sorta wobbling back towards the 13s! ..... ...
Your doing a great job hun! wont be long until the next one! onwards and downwards!xxxx

its shocking how many points we actually go over when we dont write it down,im the worst!

pixie i often do the same and then i hide the tracker so no one knows (even though im the only one who looks at it ha!!

curvy dont worry write it off and start tomooro afresh!! when u wi?

Back