Naughty weekend!!!

Tomorrow is weigh in day at 5:30pm and I'm dreading it!! Went away this weekend and was good in the first day and then the second day I was naughty. Came home and had chips from the chippy and now tonight I had chocolate and I think I have gained and just sabotaged my weigh in! Anyone else been in this situation!?

Hiya I have had many of days like this! Sometimes life happens.

Go to weigh in, take the outcome and resolve to start again.

Was everything you ate due to circumstances or could you have done something different? The reason why I ask is that I used to 'let' situations arise rather than tackle others or my own temptation.

Now I always try to reflect is it worth it? Will I feel rotten afterwards? If either answer theses with no and yes, I then try to face it and not let it take me off plan

My diary

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-food-diaries/342035-my-path-healthier-happier-me-9.html

I've had a naughty weekend and today is weigh in . What ever it is I will take it on the chin and aim to get it off this week.

You might be ok ! Good luck xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Tomorrow is weigh in day at 5:30pm and I'm dreading it!! Went away this weekend and was good in the first day and then the second day I was naughty. Came home and had chips from the chippy and now tonight I had chocolate and I think I have gained and just sabotaged my weigh in! Anyone else been in this situation!?

im always in this situation, lol

take it on the chin and start afresh xx

i gained this week also.

onwards and upwards x

Yeah quite a few times now - usually after a gain I lose the gain plus a bit more the following week, so I don't let it bother me. This week I put on 2.5lbs (it was my boyfriend's birthday) but I'm pretty confident it will be gone by next week. One thing I've noticed though is that even when I'm being bad I'm never as bad as I used to be every single day, so it's still progress. Plus I feel like crap when I eat crap which makes it easier to get back on track! Don't feel guilty about it, just move on from here and you'll be fine.

I gained 4.5lb which I think you all know how I was feeling so I decided to sign up for the Cardiff half marathon next October this way I have to get fit and active!!!

Ah well then, just think of the weekend as the extra boost of motivation needed to get you to a even healthier version of yourself then you were planning previously. You had a minor set back and set yourself a bigger challenge in response, that's the way to go. :D

Back